Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 492 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6339

  2. #6338

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Tess in Avon or Simsbury. Not even sure how I found her, haven't taken the dive yet, seems TGTBT or a set up as she has been soliciting me hard. Every couple days sends me a pic like this asking when I'm cumming. Rates are high but if she's real certain she's worth it.
    See reports in Hartford, CT section. I believe reports in other parts of CT as well, but I may be mistaken. No personal experience but rated high by other trusted senior members. Report back.

  3. #6337

    Avon or Simsbury CT hottie

    Anyone have any info on Tess in Avon or Simsbury. Not even sure how I found her, haven't taken the dive yet, seems TGTBT or a set up as she has been soliciting me hard. Every couple days sends me a pic like this asking when I'm cumming. Rates are high but if she's real certain she's worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240723_122952.jpg‎  

  4. #6336
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...9/900629006640

    Wondering if anyone has seen her before?

  5. #6335

    Kimmie in Holyoke

    Forgot to post about this one, should be under streetwalker reports but that thread is dead!

    Kimmie in Holyoke. Not sure if she has incall, I always get room at Fairfield in to control circumstances. She gives a good effort, cleaner than most. Small girl so can really ride good. Recommend reverse cowgirl with that inviting asshole staring at you. 5 Jackson's will get you what you want and I have digits. Would love to swap. Will post on Shawna as well. Did a couple dreams with her recently and weren't bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240410_034846064.TS_exported_4434_1712773755396-1.jpg‎  

  6. #6334

    Callie in Windsor Locks

    So I was down by the Airport pulled over at bowling alley to take a call. I see a short sundress on a decent body walking up the road leading into the Courtyard. I love over near that end of parking lot and said hi. Asked where she was going. Dunkin then to a friend down at the Bradley inn (dive). I said get in I'll give you a ride. So I ask of course if she does dates and says oh no. Shit well I tried. So I take her to Dunkin gave her 10 bucks and said I'll wait and then bring you to your friend (knowing damn well the friend is doing dates if staying at Bradley inn). I told her as she jumped out I'll be here jerking off thinking of doing date with her. She said don't finish I'd like to watch. She comes back and I'm stroking it of course. She then finally admitted she does dates. Name is Callie. I have seen her ads but didn't recognize her. So before bringing her to her friends we went back to her place at the Courtyard which was very clean. Decent head game. Into it for sure but too much hands for me. Keep those fuckers behind your back right! After a bit she lays me back and jumps on top. Warns me she squirts (and she does! Good ride. GFE as well. I could tell her legs were getting tired so switch to doggy. Little hair pull for leverage and took it like a champ. No rush. Probably 45 minutes gave her 2 all raw if your thing. I didn't DATY but probably would have. She's totally clean (had just showered, hair still wet) and no apparent demons. I have digits and will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240719_192002.jpg‎   IMG_20240719_192010.jpg‎  

  7. #6333
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    2nd is hotter in person.
    2nd one is Katie. Highly recommend. Super sexy and always a good time! Have digits for those in need.

  8. #6332

    2nd

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    I think there is or used to be a penis 🤔.
    2nd is hotter in person.

  9. #6331

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Any info? She looks cute, but then in other pics looks a little boyish?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/828095748924

    And this one somewhat gets my attention, a little older and heavier (going by pics) than I am accustomed too..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/springfield-ma/female-escorts/caucasian_w/skip-the-gym-i-got-to-work-out/531832765090
    I think there is or used to be a penis 🤔.

  10. #6330

    Has Anyone Visited?

    Any info? She looks cute, but then in other pics looks a little boyish?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/828095748924

    And this one somewhat gets my attention, a little older and heavier (going by pics) than I am accustomed too..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/springfield-ma/female-escorts/caucasian_w/skip-the-gym-i-got-to-work-out/531832765090

  11. #6329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl she's really hung up on you sending a live picture of yourself I sent a picture that was an hour old and she blocked me or said she would never see me because I lied and didn't send one that was right on the spot that doesn't sound like someone who's looking to make moolah has anybody seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...c/844208194163
    I wouldn't trust her with my info. She definitely seem toxic and someone that will talk shit about you and post it online.

  12. #6328

    Is she real

    Anyone seen this girl she's really hung up on you sending a live picture of yourself I sent a picture that was an hour old and she blocked me or said she would never see me because I lied and didn't send one that was right on the spot that doesn't sound like someone who's looking to make moolah has anybody seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...c/844208194163

  13. #6327

    Real Stacy

    She's been doing this for years. Used to be just ok then started robbing people. Not sure about recent activities. Name is Stacy.

  14. #6326

    Anyone know if this new Windsor locks bunny is real


  15. #6325

    Yes I was!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swammi2  [View Original Post]
    Damn you musta been desperate to put up with that shit. I've given up on waiting in parking lots for these time wasters, I'll give them 5 min tops then I'm out of there.

    I make this known before hand and playing taxi for them forget about it, call an uber if you have to go score or whatever.

    Thanks for the review.
    Yes, honestly, I should have left after the first 10 minutes, but I was thinking with my smaller head. I should have gone with the others who texted me back while I waited. I should have seen Jenny; I've always wanted to see her. Maybe next time. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape