Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32233

    8. STar changes?

    Stopped by 8. STar today (the one just east of I75) expecting to see Lisa and Cherry. I was greeted by a new woman "Candy" .

    I asked about Cherry and she replied "Who? And then I mentioned Lisa, "Lisa gone now. Candy is here. Today is my first day. ".

    She told me she is from Texas; and she claimed that she did not know the name of the second girl there. However, Candy was attractive enough for me to go for a ride. She was very energetic, and didn't hesitate to oblige a couple of my fetishes. I offered my normal 220 and she did not ask for more. I will repeat with her. She is 4-10, slim with nice C cups. Kissed like a horney college girl.

    Not sure if this is true; just based on Candy's info.

    If Lisa and Cherry really have moved on, I will genuinely miss them. I will have to check on Ruby and Yumi soon.

  2. #32232
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFind77  [View Original Post]
    Whats a milking table massage compared to HE?
    One squirts up, the other down.

  3. #32231

    Angel at AM

    I made my first visit here in about a month. I spent an hour with Angel. She is kind of small with a pretty face. Here English was limited. She began by giving me a decent massage for about 20 minutes. Then I flipped. We agreed on a BJ. I rarely want FS. There was no problem negotiating. Her service was very good. When she finished, she continued with the massage. She was not a clock watcher.

  4. #32230

    Lk Orion Song

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, nice enough lady. I've heard someone estimate her maybe in her early fifties, but I'd say early 60's prob. Pretty good massage. Skittish at first if you're new. Nothing I would write home about necessarily, but to each their own.
    Topless DIY was all my last two dreams were and the last one was about a year ago.

    My first visit (1 of 3) wasn't DIY so maybe she's being careful now.

    That being said she is decent looking and has two bolt on handfuls.

    Also she remembers everyone and asks questions about your job.

    Oh and she fkn hates when someone sets up a time and don't show--will block the #.

  5. #32229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Last time

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyRamone  [View Original Post]
    I've trying to contact her for a few weeks now. Nothing but crickets.

    Anyone know if she still working or what happened to her?
    I saw her in mid May. No mention of anything different happening.

  6. #32228

    M-Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Anna gave a good massage and we worked up to negotiations. We agreed on a extra, which made all in $210. There was no BB play, even for BBBJ. She said that if I was going to take a long time, she couldn't do it. She was on top for a couple of minutes and I moved her around for doggie. She has a nice ass but that wasn't available. Anyway, a few minutes later, I finished in the bag. I'd call the experience very lackluster. Anna said that she was tired, because she drank a lot of wine the night before. Anna is a definite no repeat for me but I would with the other girl. Does anyone know the name of the other girl?
    I believe that the other girl that you are referring to is named Tina. I had her about a month ago and I will definitely repeat with her. Of course, YMMV.

  7. #32227

    OMG, check her out!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but that "upscale private home spa incall" sounds pretty sweet. I wonder if she found it on Zillow.
    Doubt you'd survive from a Japanese Body to Body slide from her, because she's so huge, if she got up on the table she'd likely crush you & the table right down to the floor? LOL!!

  8. #32226
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but that "upscale private home spa incall" sounds pretty sweet. I wonder if she found it on Zillow.
    Whats a milking table massage compared to HE?

  9. #32225

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDaddy3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Tried searching her name but did not find anything. Any feedback would be appreciated! PM open.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/173224239
    It's Chloe Santiago. She is totally real, pretty pricey and very big. Saw her once for a standard rub and tug. It was great but not quite worth $250. I like the milking table idea, but if I can't see her anyway, why not just do downriver nuru.

  10. #32224

    Haven't Seen Her

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDaddy3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Tried searching her name but did not find anything. Any feedback would be appreciated! PM open.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/173224239
    I haven't seen her, but that "upscale private home spa incall" sounds pretty sweet. I wonder if she found it on Zillow.

  11. #32223

    About Jen at PT

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyRamone  [View Original Post]
    I've trying to contact her for a few weeks now. Nothing but crickets.

    Anyone know if she still working or what happened to her?
    I was told some months ago from another guy with your same interest that he when there just to see what's up with her after just crickets, and he was told by a guy (of who it seemed the nail business has changed hands) and was told "we don't provide massages here anymore" and said nothing else about Jen? So she must have had to move on somewhere out of the area?

  12. #32222

    Jenny at PT

    I've trying to contact her for a few weeks now. Nothing but crickets.

    Anyone know if she still working or what happened to her?

  13. #32221

    70+180

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    Cost all in?
    I paid 70 at the door and another 180 tip for the FS.

  14. #32220

    Chloe

    Has anyone seen this one? Tried searching her name but did not find anything. Any feedback would be appreciated! PM open.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/173224239

  15. #32219
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    Wow, based on your report of June, I decided to give her a try and Unfortunately, we definitely had different experiences.

    Went to AM Healing today around 1:30 pm and was greeted at the door by a cute, late 20's early 30's young lady. Much to my surprise, when I asked her name, she said it was June and I said, GREAT.

    We got the house fee of $80 out of the way and within a few minutes after leaving the room, she returned and started with my requested Medium massage. She can speak some English, but can not hold a conversation at all.

    The beginning of the massage was OK, with the Hot Towel and using her Elbows for the Medium Massage. Then she started with this Poking type of massage. She would Poke and Rub in the same area, move a little and repeat. I asked her to not Poke me, just rub with pressure, but she did not understand and when she started working on my lower body and legs, she was killing me.

    Eventually I could not tolerated it any more and asked her to stop.

    She wanted me to flip over at this time anyway, so I thought I would see what happens. After the flip, she laughed when she saw Junior in his Unexcited State.

    She asked if I wanted a HJ, BJ of FS, with the motion we are all familiar with and quoted me $140, $240 and $340 respectively for her service. I looked at her, shook my head NO, got off the table and proceeded to get dressed.

    Needless to say, it was a very unpleasant experience and YES I know, YMMV with any kind of service we are all looking for.

    June will be at AM Healing for about another 4 weeks, but I will NOT be going back until I think she has left or I will definitely get another masseuse.
    Good job walking at those price points. I would have done the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape