Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 25027
-
07-19-24 08:10 #21517Senior Member

Posts: 28Not worth it in my opinion. They both are very friendly but the service was super rushed. Two girls really was just one girl watching mostly so I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 19:33 #21516Senior Member

Posts: 49Magic Mouth Girls From Woonsocket / Smithfield
Has anyone seen the girls that have been advertising for a couple years now with the ad title above? They offer really good specials but was wondering if it was TGTBT.
-
07-18-24 15:24 #21515Senior Member

Posts: 49Woonsocket / North Smithfield Girls
Anybody see the 2 girls advertising specials in Woonsocket / north Smithfield. Has had an ad for a couple years just never tried. Any info would be much appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/511957215557.
-
07-18-24 12:20 #21514Senior Member

Posts: 778Just talked to Jasmine and she said she's never had that number, so I misheard / misunderstood her, that's on me. It seems more likely there's been two Jasmines and they got mixed up and somehow combined. This wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 12:18 #21513Senior Member

Posts: 778Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. Never heard a good thing about her for years.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 10:33 #21512Senior Member

Posts: 314Woonsocket girl
Any info on this girl in Woonsocket? I see her post a lot which makes me weary.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/039566663866 t.
-
07-17-24 07:57 #21511Senior Member

Posts: 193Pawtucket thief.
She is known as the pawtucket thief. I posted last week about her as well. Also she tried to get me to get her an uber to go 3 min down the road. Her excuse was she has a warrant out for her arrest. Do what you want with that info but I'm not meeting with her.
Originally Posted by AlexBast111
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 00:55 #21510Senior Member

Posts: 4545You dodge a bullet. She's a thief. Her plan was to robbed you.
Originally Posted by AlexBast111
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 23:05 #21509Senior Member

Posts: 778She told me that she has contacted site admins to remove the number, but they haven't.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 22:46 #21508Senior Member

Posts: 511No personal experience with her but I was just reading some reports of her and ex husband ripping guys off. I say you made the right decision.
Originally Posted by AlexBast111
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 18:52 #21507Regular Member

Posts: 6Any one meet up with this one? Seemed all over the place first stating only out / car but when I get there in Pawtucket she said do you want to do it in the basement? I said no and she was like ok I don't feel safe doing it in the car. She also wanted payment up front. She was going to meet me at the side door but she said she wanted funds upfront before even entering the door so I didn't have a good feeling and left. Any reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/239290784459
-
07-16-24 15:54 #21506Senior Member

Posts: 129Virginia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/922219876047
Looks good tits up and or ass down, but no GFE? She worth it fellas?
-
07-16-24 13:23 #21505Senior Member

Posts: 834The 3981 number for Jasmine Middle Eastern in North Providence is the one to use, the full number is in this Eroticmonkey ad, so no need to personally share it because its right in this link:
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850
A google of the 8048 number, on the other hand, reveals that it is NOT Jasmine MEB, its for another lady, and some of that other one's ads show face and tits, and is CLEARLY NOT the Jasmine MEB in North Providence:
https://escort13.com/post/90592375?currentPage=50
So, if Jasmine MEB is telling people that "she no longer uses it", as described by Tp1701 in his orginal post, below, then she is clearly being a bit deceptive. Jasmine MEB NEVER had that number because the pictures of the lady with that number are not her and never were. But that OTHER Jasmine in that Escort13 ad pic, definitely appears to ALSO be a HOT girl! But its just not Jasmine MEB! So, it sounds like Jasmine MEB is taking advantage of someone having mistakenly submitted the wrong ad with the review on those other sites, and it was apparently never corrected. But Jasmine MEB does not show her face in her escort ads. But she DOES show it her SA profile and her facebook.
-
07-16-24 11:10 #21504Senior Member

Posts: 778Regarding Jasmine's number
T E are has the 3981 number to use. As for me sharing it, I'll have to ask her.
-
07-16-24 10:52 #21503Senior Member

Posts: 834Jasmine Middle Eastern
The ad in the quoted post above and those pics are NOT middle eastern Jasmine, it is some other Jasmine. This was discussed recently on the Boston forum. This is the real Jasmine Middle Eastern, and the the 3981 number in this ad is current and the one I use:
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850
But the above review by TP1701 IS clearly for the REAL Middle eastern Jasmine in North Providence. Because the stellar DFK and performance described I'm VERY familiar with, and I can confirm everything in his review, and I agree her DFK is amongst the very best I've ever had. A bonus is she likes to DFK sloppy, and taste her own pussy juice after you eat her out. And I can confirm the consistant sexy bedroom attire on every visit, superior, non-toothy slobbery skilledBBBJCIM / swallow, and for me there was BBFS, but you have to ask, its not automatic, otherwise she'll grab a cover, and it was not available on the first visit. But once you know her, for me, I think is little she won't do to please, she's a hustler and wants you to come back. But no pimps or hard drugs. She's my go-to at present, but I wish she wasn't so far away because I'm way down near Westerly otherwise I'd probably be there weekly. Reminds me of when I used to see the upscale model quality agency escorts 20 years ago, when I could afford back then, but not now, because in those days, they were priced like Jasmine is today (180 half hr, 300/ hour.). And I never got an upsell from Jasmine for anything.










Reply With Quote





