Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 693 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #8213

    Fairly certain this is AngelJuicyXo on TNA

    She looks like AngelJuicyXo. Her location & trashy personality is what reminds me.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...uicyxo.569641/

    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ae11090b90c8 $500 and will take a creampie with a recent test if you buy her morning after. Not my favorite experience as even though she lives on Mercer Island she really seems a bit trashy. Talked about all the athletes she has raw dogged at dinner was a bit of a turn off. Skills are decent though. Doggie is her best position by far.

  2. #8212
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-bf97a62abd45

    Also Lindsay, the village bicycle is back. She's no longer a raging alcoholic to boot! Ex stripper who definitely got filled by anyone and everyone in the days before Covid. That being said- she is an expert dirty talker. Let me put it this way- I have fucked her in a house, in an apartment, in a hotel, in my car, and even in an alley. Can't host these days, can't drive too far, but if you want to get a downtown or SeaTac hotel she will give you a pretty great ride for the low low price of $400. Is she a ****? Yes? Is there the possibility you will need to get a prescription after seeing her? Also yes. But go see her and give her the funds so I don't have to book a hotel next time.
    Yeah I talked to this one the other day. She wanted $500 per meet, $600 if I wanted CIP because the need to get Plan B? I don't know where these chicks get their math. $100 for plan B?! No thank you, you are not going to profit on a plan B pull off of me. Also, she mentioned having a live-in "Ex" who she tries to be discreet from which is why she doesn't host and can only be out of the house for a max of 4 hours at a time.

    She did says she is willing to do most things and anywhere so that was enticing but at that price point for her looks, she is only worth $200 max. I will never pay her $400.

    Thanks for the reports.

  3. #8211
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-bf97a62abd45

    Also Lindsay, the village bicycle is back. She's no longer a raging alcoholic to boot! Ex stripper who definitely got filled by anyone and everyone in the days before Covid. That being said- she is an expert dirty talker. Let me put it this way- I have fucked her in a house, in an apartment, in a hotel, in my car, and even in an alley. Can't host these days, can't drive too far, but if you want to get a downtown or SeaTac hotel she will give you a pretty great ride for the low low price of $400. Is she a ****? Yes? Is there the possibility you will need to get a prescription after seeing her? Also yes. But go see her and give her the funds so I don't have to book a hotel next time.

  4. #8210
    Another week another group of girls that don't think they are selling their body when all they are doing is that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-895ca9ff8b00 Fake scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6fc2c999768f Seems real and willing to do cfs for $500 but really I would just get on Tryst if I wanted to pay that much for cfs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-b74fb0bd140e Offering $400 ppm and can't host. Not hot enough for me to take the plunge if I am getting a hotel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-745107c81986 $500 per meet can't host and was as dead a fish as they come. Tried to get her to adjust during missionary and wouldn't. Tried to get her to ride and wouldn't. Lot better girls to bust a nut in, but she did let me creampie it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-a9cff5da8b1c offered $500 for a meet and greet. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-d611e8424bce Supposedly someone pays 2. 5 k per month to hit this. I doubt that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ae11090b90c8 $500 and will take a creampie with a recent test if you buy her morning after. Not my favorite experience as even though she lives on Mercer Island she really seems a bit trashy. Talked about all the athletes she has raw dogged at dinner was a bit of a turn off. Skills are decent though. Doggie is her best position by far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-da6530ebe2ba Wants $800 per meet.

  5. #8209
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #8208

    Cuddle sites

    Has anyone seen people from the cuddle sites? Cuddlecomfort.com for example?

    I saw https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ApplePastries about a year ago and she was open to more for $$ And I passed. Wondering if other folks have had experience with her or anyone else from there.

  7. #8207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxing  [View Original Post]
    Never mind disregard she said I'm not her type LOL.
    That is one thing about SB's and typical ho's SB can say nah, don't like your look.

  8. #8206
    Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxing  [View Original Post]
    Also, have noticed when messaging a few girls their texts also include shit like =e2=80=99 t in-between their messages.

    Have you guys experienced this? Maybe a scammer? Any info would be appreciated!
    That looks like MIME-encoded text. I wonder if they are copy / pasting from text stored in email.

  9. #8205
    Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-ffa7844cb8d2

    Also, have noticed when messaging a few girls their texts also include shit like =e2=80=99 t in-between their messages.

    Example.

    Definitely not dating. More for arrangements, easier to have a relationship=.

    With someone without all the strings. Can=E2=80=99 t commit to anything esp=.

    Ecially with school. So why not have fun and also be spoiled? LOL I=E2=80=.

    =99 ve been in a couple long term arrangements before and they were great. E=.

    Nded only because they moved away or I did.

    Have you guys experienced this? Maybe a scammer? Any info would be appreciated!
    I would say that it is weird and maybe scammer. I haven't encountered it yet but I wouldn't trust it much.

  10. #8204

    SA girl Geanna

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-ffa7844cb8d2

    Also, have noticed when messaging a few girls their texts also include shit like =e2=80=99 t in-between their messages.

    Example.

    Definitely not dating. More for arrangements, easier to have a relationship=.

    With someone without all the strings. Can=E2=80=99 t commit to anything esp=.

    Ecially with school. So why not have fun and also be spoiled? LOL I=E2=80=.

    =99 ve been in a couple long term arrangements before and they were great. E=.

    Nded only because they moved away or I did.

    Have you guys experienced this? Maybe a scammer? Any info would be appreciated!

  11. #8203
    Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxing  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-780cbd9dd133
    Never mind disregard she said I'm not her type LOL.

  12. #8202

    SA girl

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-780cbd9dd133

  13. #8201

    Tofttt

    Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxing  [View Original Post]
    She's about 50 lbs heavier than her pics. Was pissed when I got there but invested my time so went through with it.

    BBBJ was good. Covered FS. But pictures are definitely YEARS ago.

    On the plus side she's TIGHT and is a pleasure but will not repeat. I like them slender and petite but she's definitely the opposite. Swallowed my load and played with it for a while.

    Did I get what I needed? Yes.

    If you like them bigger then you will like her for sure. Not for me.
    Damn, sorry to hear but thanks for taking one for the team.

  14. #8200

    DanaPeaachhy, scammer

    Wanted half before meeting, scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2eeffaab55With

  15. #8199
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    You going to give an update? How did it go?
    She's about 50 lbs heavier than her pics. Was pissed when I got there but invested my time so went through with it.

    BBBJ was good. Covered FS. But pictures are definitely YEARS ago.

    On the plus side she's TIGHT and is a pleasure but will not repeat. I like them slender and petite but she's definitely the opposite. Swallowed my load and played with it for a while.

    Did I get what I needed? Yes.

    If you like them bigger then you will like her for sure. Not for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape