Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 10388
-
07-19-24 22:27 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 186Fairly certain this is AngelJuicyXo on TNA
She looks like AngelJuicyXo. Her location & trashy personality is what reminds me.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...uicyxo.569641/
Originally Posted by MaCross19
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 13:02 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 740Yeah I talked to this one the other day. She wanted $500 per meet, $600 if I wanted CIP because the need to get Plan B? I don't know where these chicks get their math. $100 for plan B?! No thank you, you are not going to profit on a plan B pull off of me. Also, she mentioned having a live-in "Ex" who she tries to be discreet from which is why she doesn't host and can only be out of the house for a max of 4 hours at a time.
Originally Posted by MaCross19
[View Original Post]
She did says she is willing to do most things and anywhere so that was enticing but at that price point for her looks, she is only worth $200 max. I will never pay her $400.
Thanks for the reports.
-
07-19-24 01:34 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 135https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-bf97a62abd45
Also Lindsay, the village bicycle is back. She's no longer a raging alcoholic to boot! Ex stripper who definitely got filled by anyone and everyone in the days before Covid. That being said- she is an expert dirty talker. Let me put it this way- I have fucked her in a house, in an apartment, in a hotel, in my car, and even in an alley. Can't host these days, can't drive too far, but if you want to get a downtown or SeaTac hotel she will give you a pretty great ride for the low low price of $400. Is she a ****? Yes? Is there the possibility you will need to get a prescription after seeing her? Also yes. But go see her and give her the funds so I don't have to book a hotel next time.
-
07-19-24 01:22 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 135Another week another group of girls that don't think they are selling their body when all they are doing is that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-895ca9ff8b00 Fake scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6fc2c999768f Seems real and willing to do cfs for $500 but really I would just get on Tryst if I wanted to pay that much for cfs.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-b74fb0bd140e Offering $400 ppm and can't host. Not hot enough for me to take the plunge if I am getting a hotel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-745107c81986 $500 per meet can't host and was as dead a fish as they come. Tried to get her to adjust during missionary and wouldn't. Tried to get her to ride and wouldn't. Lot better girls to bust a nut in, but she did let me creampie it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-a9cff5da8b1c offered $500 for a meet and greet. No thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-d611e8424bce Supposedly someone pays 2. 5 k per month to hit this. I doubt that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ae11090b90c8 $500 and will take a creampie with a recent test if you buy her morning after. Not my favorite experience as even though she lives on Mercer Island she really seems a bit trashy. Talked about all the athletes she has raw dogged at dinner was a bit of a turn off. Skills are decent though. Doggie is her best position by far.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-da6530ebe2ba Wants $800 per meet.
-
07-18-24 20:04 #8209Banned Member

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-18-24 15:05 #8208Senior Member

Posts: 102Cuddle sites
Has anyone seen people from the cuddle sites? Cuddlecomfort.com for example?
I saw https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ApplePastries about a year ago and she was open to more for $$ And I passed. Wondering if other folks have had experience with her or anyone else from there.
-
07-17-24 18:13 #8207Senior Member

Posts: 2931That is one thing about SB's and typical ho's SB can say nah, don't like your look.
Originally Posted by KickBoxing
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 17:50 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 170That looks like MIME-encoded text. I wonder if they are copy / pasting from text stored in email.
Originally Posted by KickBoxing
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 16:40 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 157I would say that it is weird and maybe scammer. I haven't encountered it yet but I wouldn't trust it much.
Originally Posted by KickBoxing
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 13:34 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 41SA girl Geanna
Anyone have experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-ffa7844cb8d2
Also, have noticed when messaging a few girls their texts also include shit like =e2=80=99 t in-between their messages.
Example.
Definitely not dating. More for arrangements, easier to have a relationship=.
With someone without all the strings. Can=E2=80=99 t commit to anything esp=.
Ecially with school. So why not have fun and also be spoiled? LOL I=E2=80=.
=99 ve been in a couple long term arrangements before and they were great. E=.
Nded only because they moved away or I did.
Have you guys experienced this? Maybe a scammer? Any info would be appreciated!
-
07-15-24 17:32 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 41Never mind disregard she said I'm not her type LOL.
Originally Posted by KickBoxing
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 15:53 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 41SA girl
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-780cbd9dd133
-
07-14-24 15:24 #8201Senior Member

Posts: 157Tofttt
Damn, sorry to hear but thanks for taking one for the team.
Originally Posted by KickBoxing
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 13:49 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 330DanaPeaachhy, scammer
Wanted half before meeting, scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2eeffaab55With
-
07-14-24 10:32 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 41She's about 50 lbs heavier than her pics. Was pissed when I got there but invested my time so went through with it.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
BBBJ was good. Covered FS. But pictures are definitely YEARS ago.
On the plus side she's TIGHT and is a pleasure but will not repeat. I like them slender and petite but she's definitely the opposite. Swallowed my load and played with it for a while.
Did I get what I needed? Yes.
If you like them bigger then you will like her for sure. Not for me.













Reply With Quote





