Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1381
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    SHe's amazing. Worth every penny and then some. Personality and looks were even better than I expected. Thanks again EJ for the review of her.
    She's too good not to share. Glad to help.

  2. #960

    Nina

    SHe's amazing. Worth every penny and then some. Personality and looks were even better than I expected. Thanks again EJ for the review of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, like I said elsewhere. She tasted like spicy honey. I'd put her right on a pizza.

  3. #959

    Jenna

    See my previous report in the thread, post #942

  4. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    She was nice and squeaky clean for me.
    Probably an off day. I will try her again, as her other atributes are excellent as Ejent described.

  5. #957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    She was nice and squeaky clean for me.
    Yeah, like I said elsewhere. She tasted like spicy honey. I'd put her right on a pizza.

  6. #956

    Another thumbs up for Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by FourFor5  [View Original Post]
    I too had a pretty good session with Nina. Although she had a smell down below. It wasn't terribile but it was close.
    She was nice and squeaky clean for me.

  7. #955

  8. #954

    Jill but not from Tampa

    I booked out of curiosity if she was Jill from Tampa from back in the day because she was always amazing no matter the drama. This lady is not Tampa Jill but I guess the short hair same color had me wondering. Anyway she told me she was 46 via text but she looks more 50's. She did the session nude, lots of teasing and ass play, with occasional kisses and whispers in my ears. Like previously reported she put alcohol on my hands but I made her do the same. Brought me up and down several times I accidentally shot while on my stomach in the first 10 minutes but I always am good for 2. She did not back away when I roamed and allowed FIV and she came multiple times, very sloppy wet. She does this thing with her tongue by the base where balls and shaft meet but I didn't know if it was her hand till I looked from the cover she put over my eyes. I'm a germaphobe and don't like body fluids on mine and told her that but she was careful. Finished with second pop on side of her face. Spa quality massage with what she referred to as "VIP" options but I just like massages. Total damage 220 including 40 tip. Told me next time I can give her a massage when I asked. I will repeat, YMMV. Stay safe and happy hunting to all.

  9. #953

    Jill not the one from Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by FourFor5  [View Original Post]
    I also had a good session with the lady (link below) she has a nice incall near downtown Clearwater. Offers water and bathroom is available to shower. I washed my hands essentially infront of her but she still wiped them with alcohol while lying on the table face down. The session was good lots of teasing and a good release. Only down-side was in txt communication she said her age and asked me mine, I came out to be 8 years older than she by the numbers, but upon arrival it was obvious this was the other way WAY around, like add 10-15 years to pic in the ad.

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...766747884.html
    I booked out of curiosity if she was Jill from Tampa from back in the day because she was always amazing no matter the drama. This lady is not Tampa Jill but I guess the short hair same color had me wondering. Anyway she told me she was 46 but I'd guess she is early 50's. She did the session nude, lots of teasing and ass play, with occasional kisses and whispers in my ears. Brought me up and down several times I accidentally shot while on my stomach in the first 10 minutes but I always am good for 2. She did not back away when I roamed and allowed FIV and she came multiple times, very sloppy wet. She does this thing with her tongue by the base where balls and shaft meet but I didn't know if it was her hand till I looked from the cover she put over my eyes. I'm a germaphobe and don't like body fluids on mine and told her that but she was careful. Finished with second pop on side of her face. Spa quality massage with what she referred to as "VIP" options but I just like massages. Total damage 220 including 40 tip. Told me next time I can give her a massage when I asked. I will repeat, YMMV. Stay safe and happy hunting to all.

  10. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD3216  [View Original Post]
    How old do you think she is and what were the $damages. Was she clothed or unclothed? Thanks.
    Damages were 180 for the hour, and I'd say 60 years old. Topless and wearing panties.

  11. #951

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by FourFor5  [View Original Post]
    I also had a good session with the lady (link below) she has a nice incall near downtown Clearwater. Offers water and bathroom is available to shower. I washed my hands essentially infront of her but she still wiped them with alcohol while lying on the table face down. The session was good lots of teasing and a good release. Only down-side was in txt communication she said her age and asked me mine, I came out to be 8 years older than she by the numbers, but upon arrival it was obvious this was the other way WAY around, like add 10-15 years to pic in the ad.

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...766747884.html
    How old do you think she is and what were the $damages. Was she clothed or unclothed? Thanks.

  12. #950

    Jill

    I also had a good session with the lady (link below) she has a nice incall near downtown Clearwater. Offers water and bathroom is available to shower. I washed my hands essentially infront of her but she still wiped them with alcohol while lying on the table face down. The session was good lots of teasing and a good release. Only down-side was in txt communication she said her age and asked me mine, I came out to be 8 years older than she by the numbers, but upon arrival it was obvious this was the other way WAY around, like add 10-15 years to pic in the ad.

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...766747884.html

  13. #949

    Nina + 1

    I too had a pretty good session with Nina. Although she had a smell down below. It wasn't terribile but it was close.

  14. #948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    A couple more on Nina

    She sent a couple other really nice photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InShot_20240625_111611151.jpg‎   InShot_20240625_111641226.jpg‎  

  15. #947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina the tiny Caribbean Goddess

    Was in the mood for something more tame and body rub based recently as I had a little kink in my neck. I landed on Nina. She is every bit as gorgeous and fit as her photos portray.

    Comms were excellent after following the instructions in the ad. She's located near Clearwater / Dunedin in a nice private residence.

    Her demeanor is bubbly, feminine, almost a little submissive. At times she was playing up / embellishing the bubbly feminine role. Kind of like some of your favorite adult entertainers. I would say it added to the experience overall, though I could see how some might call it insincere. She would go all the way in Hollywood though.

    Handled donation by leaving it on bathroom sink after washing up and disrobing. Started the rub face down and she made it clear right out the gate that I was welcome to (almost expected to) roam. Her body is stunning. She works out nearly every day. Her face was gorgeous too, even without makeup. Youthful and fresh.

    The body rub was pretty good. Light pressure. Not LMT level by any means but she was cooing and rubbing sensually the entire time. On the flip she kind of hiked up her dress to encourage more skin to skin contact. She came around the table to get to work on me while I started rubbing the kitty. She continued to appear to enjoy, so we went for some FIV, which she squealed about with pleasure.

    The remainder of the session consisted of us matching one another in pace and pressure. She began to rub those beautiful manmades all over my God given while I rubbed firmly on her G-spot and Clit. And then she exclaimed "QUE RICO" and that was it for me. I didn't suspect this little morsel was Puerto Rican on top of Jamaican. Latinas kill me.

    All of this was.

    120 hh.

    180 hr.

    Intended to go in for the hr but scheduling got a little behind at the last minute, so I only stayed for the 30.

    I get the impression that further and potentially full services will be available for established regulars of hers.

    If you reach out, tell her EJ sent you. She said she's been sorting through a lot of profane and explicit requests and isn't sure she'll be on LC for long.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/172047183
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25d163c3369c2dc6f4b649ed4eeac085_f.jpg‎   40306f012509001d7aec219b0407f63a_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape