Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 17694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14409
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Definite trap house. Just stuff in one room the front door has a rental box on it. Front door looks to have been kicked in screws holding it together. Got to room and there is crack pipe, meth pipe, a phone with chalky substance on it with straws next to It. I left out. Then as I'm leaving I hear a noise in another room. I left and sat on a street called spring where I can see the house and 5 minutes later. A guy comes out the same door I left out of. As I'm walking out she's giving me a sad story and asking me to leave some money fir wasting her time. She's got about 5 teeth that I could see and definitely used a needle at some point from the scaring on her arms.

  2. #14408

    Tryst Find. HuruDD. K-girl agency

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    I have one booked myself for Monday. I was told the weekend was booked. If one of you fine gentleman see her this weekend and can report it or PM me it would be greatly appreciated.
    Damnit! Welp. I guess I might as well book something too. Here I stumbled across, asked for intel, & now you all are gettin first dibs. If Monday is the earliest to book I may look to Tuesday. I'm sure SOMEONE will have a report up by then. (Hopefully TODAY!

  3. #14407
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Got my Haru appointment booked, can't wait to see her. Someone shoot me a pm with the BBFS price.
    I have one booked myself for Monday. I was told the weekend was booked. If one of you fine gentleman see her this weekend and can report it or PM me it would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #14406

  5. #14405
    Got my Haru appointment booked, can't wait to see her. Someone shoot me a pm with the BBFS price.

  6. #14404
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    Just remember that all of the "ladies" do BBFS with someone. Maybe not all of their customers, but with the ones that are repeat customers, or just the ones they like the most. There is a couple that do me bare, that advertise no BBFS.
    I agree that's why I mentioned it. Most high end ladies will offer. And I do get offers likewise, BTW, No one wants to go in after a cream pie.

  7. #14403
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Shows how much Stl needs talent. For. 3 she is booked up for her first week.

    Be careful with BBFS.
    Just remember that all of the "ladies" do BBFS with someone. Maybe not all of their customers, but with the ones that are repeat customers, or just the ones they like the most. There is a couple that do me bare, that advertise no BBFS.

  8. #14402
    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    Well, I didn't know that BBFS was considered a standard option of K-Girls. For me any escort that offers BBFS is off the list. I understand that all of this has certain risks, but a provider that offers BBFS puts themselves at considerable extra risk thus puts me at additional risk. Just not worth it to me. Not judging anyone else for partaking, just not for me.
    K Agencies are very common in larger cities. Almost every single one I've ever come across offers BBFS for an additional $100 - $150 ish.

  9. #14401
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Shows how much Stl needs talent. For. 3 she is booked up for her first week.

    Be careful with BBFS.
    If St. Louis finally has a real K Agency, they'll be booked solid for months. https://www.wonderfuldays.org/

  10. #14400

    Didn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    Well its one of the special "feature" of Korean Agency, yes it is extra, but it's like one of the their best selling point, and pretty common in other big cities.

    You don't have to part take, but that's not red flag either.
    Well, I didn't know that BBFS was considered a standard option of K-Girls. For me any escort that offers BBFS is off the list. I understand that all of this has certain risks, but a provider that offers BBFS puts themselves at considerable extra risk thus puts me at additional risk. Just not worth it to me. Not judging anyone else for partaking, just not for me.

  11. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Share with us all. I am very interested in checking her out, but would also like to know more, it seems too good to be true.
    Wow! Shows how much Stl needs talent. For. 3 she is booked up for her first week.

    Be careful with BBFS.

  12. #14398

    Haru

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Whoever sees Haru today, shoot me a PM. I have an appt tomorrow. I'm interested in how it went and what her looks and body type actually are. Thanks!
    Share with us all. I am very interested in checking her out, but would also like to know more, it seems too good to be true.

  13. #14397
    Whoever sees Haru today, shoot me a PM. I have an appt tomorrow. I'm interested in how it went and what her looks and body type actually are. Thanks!

  14. #14396

    K-agency

    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    I actually have a session booked with Haru. However I am having second thoughts. I've read numerous reviews where she appears to offer BBFS. I know we take risk with BBBJ, but BBFS is a different level for me and a red flag.
    Well its one of the special "feature" of Korean Agency, yes it is extra, but it's like one of the their best selling point, and pretty common in other big cities.

    You don't have to part take, but that's not red flag either.

  15. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    I actually have a session booked with Haru. However I am having second thoughts. I've read numerous reviews where she appears to offer BBFS. I know we take risk with BBBJ, but BBFS is a different level for me and a red flag.
    My understanding is BBFS is extra. So if you don't want it, don't do it. 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape