The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 17667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14382

    Didn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    Well its one of the special "feature" of Korean Agency, yes it is extra, but it's like one of the their best selling point, and pretty common in other big cities.

    You don't have to part take, but that's not red flag either.
    Well, I didn't know that BBFS was considered a standard option of K-Girls. For me any escort that offers BBFS is off the list. I understand that all of this has certain risks, but a provider that offers BBFS puts themselves at considerable extra risk thus puts me at additional risk. Just not worth it to me. Not judging anyone else for partaking, just not for me.

  2. #14381
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Share with us all. I am very interested in checking her out, but would also like to know more, it seems too good to be true.
    Wow! Shows how much Stl needs talent. For. 3 she is booked up for her first week.

    Be careful with BBFS.

  3. #14380

    Haru

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Whoever sees Haru today, shoot me a PM. I have an appt tomorrow. I'm interested in how it went and what her looks and body type actually are. Thanks!
    Share with us all. I am very interested in checking her out, but would also like to know more, it seems too good to be true.

  4. #14379
    Whoever sees Haru today, shoot me a PM. I have an appt tomorrow. I'm interested in how it went and what her looks and body type actually are. Thanks!

  5. #14378

    K-agency

    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    I actually have a session booked with Haru. However I am having second thoughts. I've read numerous reviews where she appears to offer BBFS. I know we take risk with BBBJ, but BBFS is a different level for me and a red flag.
    Well its one of the special "feature" of Korean Agency, yes it is extra, but it's like one of the their best selling point, and pretty common in other big cities.

    You don't have to part take, but that's not red flag either.

  6. #14377
    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    I actually have a session booked with Haru. However I am having second thoughts. I've read numerous reviews where she appears to offer BBFS. I know we take risk with BBBJ, but BBFS is a different level for me and a red flag.
    My understanding is BBFS is extra. So if you don't want it, don't do it. 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

  7. #14376

    Haru

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Truly appreciate ALL the intel & feedback on this one! That is why I'm here & a member for, well, too long! LOL!

    She did contact me again wanting to begin the verification process. Says she's coming on the 17th to the Forest Park area. So far verification is really nothing but name, age, & race. She did provide another site for reference https://www.wonderfuldays.org/ . Just a duplication of what's on Tryst.

    I would agree that most of what I've "dug up" points to agency which is fine by me. (It's a first for me but just fine.) My only concern now (w / agencies) is a potential set up. You know, like LEO watching, following the group, then ruining the party. That's why I've avoided AMP or the like so far. I just feel that too much traffic, too many posts, too much communication, raising too many eyebrows.

    Just don't need Barney Fife trying to make a name for himself or get him a promotion. You know, seeing the inbound visitor giving him time to plan out something. Just my thoughts..
    I actually have a session booked with Haru. However I am having second thoughts. I've read numerous reviews where she appears to offer BBFS. I know we take risk with BBBJ, but BBFS is a different level for me and a red flag.

  8. #14375

    Rosa

    Anyone have info on Rosa? https://tryst.link/escort/rosa314.

    One recent review on TER which was pretty positive. Checks all the boxes for me in that review, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CIM.

    Just wondering if anyone else has seen her.

  9. #14374

    Rye

    This is the name that appears on her latest ad (that I saw) on Listcrawler. I don't think I've ever seen an ad that gets straight to the business the way this one does. I'm not in the game right now but if I were I'd give her a shot.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7749992782

  10. #14373

    Michelle Sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her at the beginning of the year and posted about her. It was a good time and she is a sweet girl who is not on drugs and is down to earth / friendly. My only issue is she implied she was GFE, but I would not call her that. But maybe she just wasn't into me enough. She did say that she is back doing this after like 7 years away. And funny thing is after I saw her I vaguely remember seeing her before, and had the same thought that she was hot but wished she was the GFE she implied. Or was that Mariah Skyy? Oh well. My memory does suck, but I also question the value of doing this if I don't remember so much of my encounters. LOL.
    LOL! Thank you for the reply. I thought the same thing. I knew I had been with that girl before. Her name was really familiar so I checked my contacts and she wasn't in there. Ohhhhh Mariah Sky. That definitely rings a bell. I had some good times with her too.

  11. #14372
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    To all ladies in this town, you need to change your business model to compete with visitors. Visitors are good looking and they ask for reasonable donations.
    100% agree. But we have a NCNS (no call no show) reputation that keeps a lot of visitors from coming here. However there are about 5-10 girls locally that provide a quality service.

  12. #14371

  13. #14370

    Sexydanni

    Has anyone had the pleasure of dreaming about Danni now that she isn't walking?

    How's her game?

    Any improvement?

    Feel free to DM.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/173009423

  14. #14369

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    To all ladies in this town, you need to change your business model to compete with visitors. Visitors are good looking and they ask for reasonable donations.
    Couldn't agree more for Stl max needs to be 300 and it's got to be GFE, Stl lacks good looking providers FR only a couple that fit the bill but many visiting girls look and act so much nicer come on ladies step up.

  15. #14368

    Visitors

    To all ladies in this town, you need to change your business model to compete with visitors. Visitors are good looking and they ask for reasonable donations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape