Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 18227
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14477

    Jhenae the Juggernaut

    That man Orlo done dang did it again! I don't know where he finds them. But that man deserves a Medal for finding us these quality Latina MILFs. I set up a date with Jhenae yesterday, comms were superb very easy to get a hold of and incall location was clean and inviting. Jhenae is going to be the next BIG thing LOL. Them Damn mommy milkers were out of control. If you like natural boobs your time has come . This girl is so cool and easy to talk to. I'm not for the pump and dump I like when a chick accutally has something to say. We could have spent the session just talking and vibing out.

    On the dream. She opens the door to greet in a bra that was holding on for dear life trying to contain them tigg Ole bitties and cute little thong and these cute little librarian glasses. She gives me a hug on her tippy toes, she is a small framed girl and attractive.

    After the formalities are out the the way she immediately jumps me with a DFK like she been waiting all week for some good dick LOL. At this point I excuse myself to the restroom, fellas if you not showering before a session I'm worried about you king. I don't care if you shower at home. you sweat on the way LOL shower wear a nice shirt and some cologne the girls really appreciate it. First thing she said was that's a nice shirt and damn you smell so good.

    Anw I get out shower and she is waiting like a hungry lioness. Jumps my again with a DFK we start going at it like two high school kids in the back of a 94 Accord you hear me. Her Bbj was top tier for me and she taste like candy I mean seriously she has a sweet taste to her I could have been down there for hours.

    She very vocal the grunts and the moans were so primal such a turn on she will let you know she is having a good time very responsive. Multiple positions were achieved Mish, K9, 69, CG etc. That view out those tit bouncing around was sublime. And she was tight tight like walking that tight rope tight tight tight LOL my Marines will get that one LOL.

    We finished up she cleaned me up and we chat and for a bit. She is so funny and wicked smart. We had a good time. Treat her right fellas. Reach out to Orlo for the digits.

    Stay safe and help hunting.

    Bor.

  2. #14476

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RideMe  [View Original Post]
    Late report here, I agree. Met when she was hosting a few weeks back and she delivered as promised. Gave her a ride back to her place afterwards.
    It was great to finally be able to connect.

  3. #14475

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    Great meeting with Sarah, easy setup and she has great skills and personality. Highly recommend.
    We had a great time.

  4. #14474
    I agree. The back view is great.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanesFan1988  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I never knew that's what she looked like. I'm going to have to see her, the picture from behind sealed the deal.

  5. #14473

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Trying to contact her asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstron  [View Original Post]
    Natalia is looking for people again. If you messaged me I've already replied also boriidope tried messaging you your inbox is full.
    Would love to see her 🙏. Your inbox is full.

  6. #14472
    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    Wow! I never knew that's what she looked like. I'm going to have to see her, the picture from behind sealed the deal.

  7. #14471

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstron  [View Original Post]
    Natalia is looking for people again. If you messaged me I've already replied also boriidope tried messaging you your inbox is full.
    Trying to message you. Your inbox is full.

  8. #14470

    Hailey

    She sucks really good cock. Sweet girl. Unfortunately she is not much of a looker. I like bbw but I would say 5 out of 10 or something like that? Not a bad dream. Great performance to make up for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    First. Thanks to Mugenn for sharing this UTR digits. Hailey is a bbw with a very cute face beautiful green eyes and very soft skin. Only did a headache relief this time but will be back soon for main plate. She doesn't do Greek but will be spending a lot more time on those pink boobs soon. She offers a soul sucking experience that won't break the bank. Such a gentle soul, calming voice and down to earth personality. Treat her right and reach Mugenn for digits. Enjoy.

  9. #14469

    Her inbox is filled

    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    Trying to contact her asap.

  10. #14468

    Hailey

    First. Thanks to Mugenn for sharing this UTR digits. Hailey is a bbw with a very cute face beautiful green eyes and very soft skin. Only did a headache relief this time but will be back soon for main plate. She doesn't do Greek but will be spending a lot more time on those pink boobs soon. She offers a soul sucking experience that won't break the bank. Such a gentle soul, calming voice and down to earth personality. Treat her right and reach Mugenn for digits. Enjoy.

  11. #14467
    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    Great meeting with Sarah, easy setup and she has great skills and personality. Highly recommend.
    Late report here, I agree. Met when she was hosting a few weeks back and she delivered as promised. Gave her a ride back to her place afterwards.

  12. #14466

    Natalia back open + BoriiDope

    Natalia is looking for people again. If you messaged me I've already replied also boriidope tried messaging you your inbox is full.

  13. #14465

    Elly

    Elly has an in call for today and tonight 7/16. It is near I drive and she has availability till 3 pm today 7/16 for doubles. If you need her digits send me a message. Elly is 4'9" blonde hair green eyes maybe 110# at most on a good day. Most positions available. I've had a lot of fun with her. She is sexy as hell. Here is one of my pictures of her with clothes on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_2002.jpg‎  

  14. #14464

    Sarah Maitland

    Great meeting with Sarah, easy setup and she has great skills and personality. Highly recommend.

  15. #14463
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank You Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    I caught up with Jersey for the first time in years. She remembered me which was a surprise. She has a safe, quiet, and discreet incall. I went there right after work so she let me shower at hers. Her BBJ skills are top tier. The main event was fun she can take pounding. Finished with BBJ, then just cuddling afterwards. She's a gem, has great conversational skills as well. Really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Go see her.
    It was so nice seeing you again, thank you for coming by Sweetie.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape