Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1083
-
07-21-24 21:09 #648Senior Member

Posts: 38Forgot to mention Former NFL Cheerleader Kate
She disappeared completely from my inbox and favorites so don't know if she deleted her profile or blocked me but figured I'd give a heads up in case.
Smoking hot 25 year old blonde in St Pete that claims she's a former NFL cheerleader and only looking for arrangements since she recently got divorced from her last SD she met and married from seeking. She wanted 100 prior to meet and greet and said I couldn't do it since I was burned in the past and she said she understood. Half hour later she "accidently" messages that she's good to meetup at Brick & Mortar in St Pete and that she emailed the nudes and video since it was 40 minutes and too big to text. Apoligizes she sent it to me by mistake and to ignore. I was half tempted to say I'll give you a 100 for meetup if you send the video and pics but big head was like if this was legit why would she send that in the app if she had his number and email.
Have some screenshots but couldn’t find her in reverse image search to figure out if she was a cheerleader
-
07-21-24 20:55 #647Senior Member

Posts: 38Definitely her, don't even need to expand the image to know.
Originally Posted by GoodYin41
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 20:44 #646Senior Member

Posts: 49Would This Help?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-a9422752b889
I think this is the one you are talking about.Would this help you confirm it bro? Check the attachment which a screenshot of her profile. Sorry if it's a little blurry, had to resize to upload it.
Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987
[View Original Post]
GY.
-
07-21-24 20:43 #645Senior Member

Posts: 38A few updates
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-91f836c68b75
This one seems to still be around from when I first tried out seeking last year and contacted me since I don't have any public photos up this time around. She'll lead you on with promises of intimacy but need to pay 300/ date for the first few dates for her to get comfortable. I didn't know any better first time around and fell for the scam so avoid at all costs. She's a wannabe social media star and I figured out her real name and profile last year. Part of me wants to mess with her by dropping her real name in the chat and asking if her parents know what she's doing before blocking her but that feels too mean and petty.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-e85c57c32ba7
This one wasted a lot of time going back and forth on the app. Thought I had gotten her to move to text to discuss more specifics but been two days and still no text even though she's online all the time.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-3388bfa77600
This one balked at 500 ppm for intimacy and wouldn't say what she wanted for it. Also just acts really weird. Wants photos but won't request access to view private photos. Give her access to yours then won't give you access to hers. Move to text and demanding that you send pics even though she has access to them and complaining that you're too far all while still not saying what she even wants.
-
07-21-24 16:26 #644Senior Member

Posts: 38Stay away from babystar
Had my time wasted by this one. Setup a meet and greet but she kept pushing back time then no showed. Tried to get me to reschedule after I was at the meetup spot but basically know she can't she be trusted to keep a commitment so on to the next one I guess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-bcd687efcc79
-
07-21-24 16:22 #643Senior Member

Posts: 38Possibly, link won't work for me since I'm blocked.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 03:00 #642Senior Member

Posts: 384https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-a9422752b889
Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987
[View Original Post]
I think this is the one you are talking about.
-
07-20-24 17:15 #641Senior Member

Posts: 38Kelsey with the pink cowboy hat
Can't post the link cause she blocked me since I couldn't meet her terms. Went back and forth about what we wanted but she wouldn't go offline to text unless I was open to 1000 allowance. I said that was fine per month and then got blocked. I'll have a couple other reports soon.
-
07-20-24 07:24 #640Senior Member

Posts: 280She wanted something ridiculous, like 6-800 from what I recall.
Originally Posted by Noneya14
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 22:33 #639Regular Member

Posts: 6Couple of seeking people
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da
Will ask for 500. Then after you agree on a price, she will tell you that you need to pay for her Uber. You can easily talk her down. As long as you pay for the Uber. She will then randomly ask you for money. Needs to pay for an Uber to the gym. Needs help to pay for her cell phone. Just needs money for food. She's a terrible lay. You will do all the work. ALL THE WORK. Doesn't care about you, and will immediately ask for an Uber home after you "hang out. ".
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-94cf7556a09c
This one will tell you any and everything you want to hear. She's a stripper. She's so full of shit. Don't fall for her crap. Wants 500. Narcissistic personality disorder is alive and well with this one. Lmao Of the two, she will do BBFS. Watch yourselves.
-
07-16-24 17:53 #638Regular Member

Posts: 19Any Intel here?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-2a273ebd29f3
She jumped to pic request really quick. I'm discreet and share after were reach an accord. Not sure if I should waste time.
-
07-16-24 14:41 #637Regular Member

Posts: 19Any luck?
Got to text, told me 400. Things slowed down and felt like she wasn't going to meet. Anyone actually meet her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-32b7d228c88e
-
07-16-24 14:39 #636Regular Member

Posts: 19Time waster
Got to texts. Talked a good game and tried to get money upfront.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-1b1367b0b9bb
-
07-16-24 10:51 #635Senior Member

Posts: 26This one has been around for a while. She keeps saying she want to move forward then flake. Waste of time.https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
This one started off with desperately needing help with a bill before she would discuss anything so passed.
-
07-15-24 20:33 #634Senior Member

Posts: 38Update
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987
[View Original Post]
This one didn't want to discuss PPM or allowance until we met in person which was going to cost a 100 so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
This one started off with desperately needing help with a bill before she would discuss anything so passed.
No word back from the others yet but will keep you posted.










Reply With Quote





