Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35475

    That's why you save and visit our mousey neighbors

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I'm totally with you here. Even though I know what I'm going to see, I do the scroll. Looking for the unicorn and knowing it won't be legit.

    These long-time girls have no sense of commitment, they are seem entitled and don't believe in repeat business. They regularly hold guys up waiting to see them, double-book, rush dudes in and out and yet they have absolute shit fits if you're late. The ones that say they are all about mic checks get tired ten minutes in or their jaws hurt. The ones that guarantee satisfaction set the timer for exactly 60 minutes and become invisible ninjas when the alarm goes off, whether you're done or not. They don't respect the client's wishes. I recently had a double and laid out very specific things that I wanted to happen and got full agreement from the providers. One out of the four things I requested actually happened. However, if I ***** about, I'm the asshole. If I write a review about it, I'm the asshole. These witches need to learn to be accountable or broke. Where you going to get your drugs now? You'll be sucking off your DB a lot more often just to keep from being dope sick. The drugs. Good gracious. It's all most of these girls think about or live for. There's no desire to have a stable roof over their head or a car or a bank account. Only where the next baggie is coming from and how best to rip somebody off to afford it.

    So, I'm done with supporting the riff raff. I think the UTR Network is a grand idea. We all have a good idea of who we can and trust on here. If we did some exchanges, the providers should feel more comfortable about it, too. They'll be seeing someone that they know will treat them well.

    The Tryst girls that aren't $1000 an hour are the same girls on Skip with fancier photos and inflated prices. One of them, Jenny I think, lists out how much better your experience will be the more money you throw at her. No shit, but when we're talking $2000 to get the experience we should be getting for $400, you can starve girlfriend..
    UTR network in Otown is amazing, AMP are another level, non AMPs also, and providers w / positive reviews, and don't mention for the Latin lovers. Save your change for a weekend staycation.

  2. #35474
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last Thursday. Here's the deal. She stays at a shitty motel on Cagle Road. The pro is, she is real and she's young, but doesn't look like her pics. Her ass is the only good thing, and he chest is even more flat that how her photos look. Almost no tits at all!

    They're heavily filtered, and she wears clothes that look like pajamas, and looks like she just woke up. Her "Man" sits in the next motel room (with the door open, you can literally see him), and the room is filled with smoke and weed. She has a big Pit Bull in her room that is in a cage. She also actually has puppies inside the drawers on the dresser laying on towels. She has a messed up knee and can barely bend her leg, and her left arm looks like it was completely broken and healed incorrectly. She can barely use either, so you get missionary, or an average blowjob while sitting down. Lastly, you can't understand anything she says because she talks more ghetto than anyone I have ever met. Lastly, she quoted me $80 for a QV, but changed it to $120 at the last minute. I paid because I didn't want any trouble from big daddy sitting right next door.

    If she's your type, then go at it! I would stay far away from this one dude.
    My experience wasn't that horrible no guy in site nor the puppies but you're pretty much right about everything else.

  3. #35473

    You Are So Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I'm totally with you here. Even though I know what I'm going to see, I do the scroll. Looking for the unicorn and knowing it won't be legit.

    These long-time girls have no sense of commitment, they are seem entitled and don't believe in repeat business. They regularly hold guys up waiting to see them, double-book, rush dudes in and out and yet they have absolute shit fits if you're late. The ones that say they are all about mic checks get tired ten minutes in or their jaws hurt. The ones that guarantee satisfaction set the timer for exactly 60 minutes and become invisible ninjas when the alarm goes off, whether you're done or not. They don't respect the client's wishes. I recently had a double and laid out very specific things that I wanted to happen and got full agreement from the providers. One out of the four things I requested actually happened. However, if I ***** about, I'm the asshole. If I write a review about it, I'm the asshole. These witches need to learn to be accountable or broke. Where you going to get your drugs now? You'll be sucking off your DB a lot more often just to keep from being dope sick. The drugs. Good gracious. It's all most of these girls think about or live for. There's no desire to have a stable roof over their head or a car or a bank account. Only where the next baggie is coming from and how best to rip somebody off to afford it..
    I could never say it so clear and short as you did:

    It's all most of these girls think about or live for. There's no desire to have a stable roof over their head or a car or a bank account. Only where the next baggie is coming from and how best to rip somebody off to afford it.

    Thanks, and maybe you can think of a way mongers can do some kind of UTR network?

    LB.

  4. #35472

    Extreme Spinner!

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Does this place look familiar or is she sending mongers to a stranger's house?

    Maybe we should drop by and see if she wants to set up a gloryhole for mongers. If so, I am in and ready, I know where to go!

    LB.
    According to her ad, she only weighs 4 lbs.

    Rich.

  5. #35471

    Posting your real address

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Remember this one?
    Not being to far away from this location, I did a drive by and there was 3-4 cars parked in the driveway and front yard at this address. Definite red flag for me.

  6. #35470

    Her Place

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Puddin, or dutches use search bar, which is back on the market has surfaced again. I seen here once at her incall place not the best. And field out the neighborhood which is nice. It's around mandarin area. She does have a good menu and a great body. Pictures do you accurate. Top game was nothing to write big about. My dream only two positions stand up and K9. The view was beautiful. Her tits are soft. Cons would be hard to get a hold of with bad comms. She doesn't talk alot in our dream. And idk if she has a DB or boy friend in her incall place while you're dreaming. I would repeat and there her for a spin again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/539171992076.
    Does this place look familiar or is she sending mongers to a stranger's house?

    Maybe we should drop by and see if she wants to set up a gloryhole for mongers. If so, I am in and ready, I know where to go!

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43_10.jpg‎  

  7. #35469

    Great Idea. I'm Interested!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    We're all resourceful guys, I'm sure we could come up with a way to help the young lady out. Double rooms, one with the GH setup, one for chilling or getting fluffed. Let's find some ladies who are down to clown and make this happen.

    Rich.
    Sounds great, I am very interested in the fun!

    LB.

  8. #35468
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'm just wondering why in the world someone would put their actual home address in their ad!!
    Remember this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 200w (1).gif‎  

  9. #35467
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Puddin, or dutches use search bar, which is back on the market has surfaced again. I seen here once at her incall place not the best. And field out the neighborhood which is nice. It's around mandarin area. She does have a good menu and a great body. Pictures do you accurate. Top game was nothing to write big about. My dream only two positions stand up and K9. The view was beautiful. Her tits are soft. Cons would be hard to get a hold of with bad comms. She doesn't talk alot in our dream. And idk if she has a DB or boy friend in her incall place while you're dreaming. I would repeat and there her for a spin again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/539171992076

    Beau.
    I'm just wondering why in the world someone would put their actual home address in their ad!! Wow!

    That's just asking for trouble and creeps galore!

  10. #35466

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    Ad runs in cities everywhere.

  11. #35465

    Mother Daughter Duo


  12. #35464
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Has to know if any body seen Puddin recently. I know she doesn't post recent and I'm just seeing if she still the same menu.
    Puddin, or dutches use search bar, which is back on the market has surfaced again. I seen here once at her incall place not the best. And field out the neighborhood which is nice. It's around mandarin area. She does have a good menu and a great body. Pictures do you accurate. Top game was nothing to write big about. My dream only two positions stand up and K9. The view was beautiful. Her tits are soft. Cons would be hard to get a hold of with bad comms. She doesn't talk alot in our dream. And idk if she has a DB or boy friend in her incall place while you're dreaming. I would repeat and there her for a spin again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/539171992076

    Beau.

  13. #35463

    Glory Hole

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    We're all resourceful guys, I'm sure we could come up with a way to help the young lady out. Double rooms, one with the GH setup, one for chilling or getting fluffed. Let's find some ladies who are down to clown and make this happen.

    Rich.

  14. #35462

    Where Ya Been, Rich?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through 12 pages of STG this morning searching for pussy, looking at the same dismal providers.

    Is there honestly anyone still worth seeing? They're literally all fat, nasty, fake, or pretend that they're made of gold. What a sad state for my addiction.
    I'm totally with you here. Even though I know what I'm going to see, I do the scroll. Looking for the unicorn and knowing it won't be legit.

    These long-time girls have no sense of commitment, they are seem entitled and don't believe in repeat business. They regularly hold guys up waiting to see them, double-book, rush dudes in and out and yet they have absolute shit fits if you're late. The ones that say they are all about mic checks get tired ten minutes in or their jaws hurt. The ones that guarantee satisfaction set the timer for exactly 60 minutes and become invisible ninjas when the alarm goes off, whether you're done or not. They don't respect the client's wishes. I recently had a double and laid out very specific things that I wanted to happen and got full agreement from the providers. One out of the four things I requested actually happened. However, if I ***** about, I'm the asshole. If I write a review about it, I'm the asshole. These witches need to learn to be accountable or broke. Where you going to get your drugs now? You'll be sucking off your DB a lot more often just to keep from being dope sick. The drugs. Good gracious. It's all most of these girls think about or live for. There's no desire to have a stable roof over their head or a car or a bank account. Only where the next baggie is coming from and how best to rip somebody off to afford it.

    So, I'm done with supporting the riff raff. I think the UTR Network is a grand idea. We all have a good idea of who we can and trust on here. If we did some exchanges, the providers should feel more comfortable about it, too. They'll be seeing someone that they know will treat them well.

    The Tryst girls that aren't $1000 an hour are the same girls on Skip with fancier photos and inflated prices. One of them, Jenny I think, lists out how much better your experience will be the more money you throw at her. No shit, but when we're talking $2000 to get the experience we should be getting for $400, you can starve girlfriend.

    I'm going to keep scrolling, though, because I can surely beat my meat a few times a week than waste it on the trash laid out before us. Maybe, just maybe, I'll catch up with dates with the new blood now and again. In the meanwhile, throw a UTR my way, if you feel me.

    Rich.

  15. #35461

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't for me. She wouldn't shut up, her body looked like trash, she didn't want to do bare head, complained about what I wanted, etc. At least her old mom would just get on her knees and let you face fuck her.
    Yep. She would. And she had a nice ass for her age. I used to plow her for 40 sonic rings about 3 times a week and she never rushed or smelled at all. RIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape