Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 41296
-
07-16-24 23:05 #35476Senior Member

Posts: 477Hmmm
Thanks, man.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Well, I am a Software Engineer, I could probably come up with something.
Rich.
-
07-16-24 23:02 #35475Senior Member

Posts: 74That's why you save and visit our mousey neighbors
UTR network in Otown is amazing, AMP are another level, non AMPs also, and providers w / positive reviews, and don't mention for the Latin lovers. Save your change for a weekend staycation.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 21:38 #35474Senior Member

Posts: 87My experience wasn't that horrible no guy in site nor the puppies but you're pretty much right about everything else.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 19:22 #35473Senior Member

Posts: 690You Are So Right!
I could never say it so clear and short as you did:
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
It's all most of these girls think about or live for. There's no desire to have a stable roof over their head or a car or a bank account. Only where the next baggie is coming from and how best to rip somebody off to afford it.
Thanks, and maybe you can think of a way mongers can do some kind of UTR network?
LB.
-
07-16-24 18:49 #35472Senior Member

Posts: 477Extreme Spinner!
According to her ad, she only weighs 4 lbs.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
07-16-24 16:04 #35471Senior Member

Posts: 57Posting your real address
Not being to far away from this location, I did a drive by and there was 3-4 cars parked in the driveway and front yard at this address. Definite red flag for me.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 15:58 #35470Senior Member

Posts: 690Her Place
Does this place look familiar or is she sending mongers to a stranger's house?
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
Maybe we should drop by and see if she wants to set up a gloryhole for mongers. If so, I am in and ready, I know where to go!
LB.
-
07-16-24 15:41 #35469Senior Member

Posts: 690Great Idea. I'm Interested!
Sounds great, I am very interested in the fun!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-16-24 13:32 #35468Senior Member

Posts: 375Remember this one?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 13:25 #35467Senior Member

Posts: 1246I'm just wondering why in the world someone would put their actual home address in their ad!! Wow!
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
That's just asking for trouble and creeps galore!
-
07-16-24 13:07 #35466Senior Member

Posts: 375Scam
Ad runs in cities everywhere.
Originally Posted by Meme6838
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 12:50 #35465Senior Member

Posts: 79Mother Daughter Duo
Anyone? Seems scamish to me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/941787396628
-
07-16-24 07:27 #35464Senior Member

Posts: 75Puddin, or dutches use search bar, which is back on the market has surfaced again. I seen here once at her incall place not the best. And field out the neighborhood which is nice. It's around mandarin area. She does have a good menu and a great body. Pictures do you accurate. Top game was nothing to write big about. My dream only two positions stand up and K9. The view was beautiful. Her tits are soft. Cons would be hard to get a hold of with bad comms. She doesn't talk alot in our dream. And idk if she has a DB or boy friend in her incall place while you're dreaming. I would repeat and there her for a spin again.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/539171992076
Beau.
-
07-15-24 22:32 #35463Senior Member

Posts: 477Glory Hole
We're all resourceful guys, I'm sure we could come up with a way to help the young lady out. Double rooms, one with the GH setup, one for chilling or getting fluffed. Let's find some ladies who are down to clown and make this happen.
Originally Posted by MaleNurse32
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
07-15-24 22:13 #35462Senior Member

Posts: 477Where Ya Been, Rich?
I'm totally with you here. Even though I know what I'm going to see, I do the scroll. Looking for the unicorn and knowing it won't be legit.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
These long-time girls have no sense of commitment, they are seem entitled and don't believe in repeat business. They regularly hold guys up waiting to see them, double-book, rush dudes in and out and yet they have absolute shit fits if you're late. The ones that say they are all about mic checks get tired ten minutes in or their jaws hurt. The ones that guarantee satisfaction set the timer for exactly 60 minutes and become invisible ninjas when the alarm goes off, whether you're done or not. They don't respect the client's wishes. I recently had a double and laid out very specific things that I wanted to happen and got full agreement from the providers. One out of the four things I requested actually happened. However, if I ***** about, I'm the asshole. If I write a review about it, I'm the asshole. These witches need to learn to be accountable or broke. Where you going to get your drugs now? You'll be sucking off your DB a lot more often just to keep from being dope sick. The drugs. Good gracious. It's all most of these girls think about or live for. There's no desire to have a stable roof over their head or a car or a bank account. Only where the next baggie is coming from and how best to rip somebody off to afford it.
So, I'm done with supporting the riff raff. I think the UTR Network is a grand idea. We all have a good idea of who we can and trust on here. If we did some exchanges, the providers should feel more comfortable about it, too. They'll be seeing someone that they know will treat them well.
The Tryst girls that aren't $1000 an hour are the same girls on Skip with fancier photos and inflated prices. One of them, Jenny I think, lists out how much better your experience will be the more money you throw at her. No shit, but when we're talking $2000 to get the experience we should be getting for $400, you can starve girlfriend.
I'm going to keep scrolling, though, because I can surely beat my meat a few times a week than waste it on the trash laid out before us. Maybe, just maybe, I'll catch up with dates with the new blood now and again. In the meanwhile, throw a UTR my way, if you feel me.
Rich.









Reply With Quote





