Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14471

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstron  [View Original Post]
    Natalia is looking for people again. If you messaged me I've already replied also boriidope tried messaging you your inbox is full.
    Trying to message you. Your inbox is full.

  2. #14470

    Hailey

    She sucks really good cock. Sweet girl. Unfortunately she is not much of a looker. I like bbw but I would say 5 out of 10 or something like that? Not a bad dream. Great performance to make up for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    First. Thanks to Mugenn for sharing this UTR digits. Hailey is a bbw with a very cute face beautiful green eyes and very soft skin. Only did a headache relief this time but will be back soon for main plate. She doesn't do Greek but will be spending a lot more time on those pink boobs soon. She offers a soul sucking experience that won't break the bank. Such a gentle soul, calming voice and down to earth personality. Treat her right and reach Mugenn for digits. Enjoy.

  3. #14469

    Her inbox is filled

    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    Trying to contact her asap.

  4. #14468

    Hailey

    First. Thanks to Mugenn for sharing this UTR digits. Hailey is a bbw with a very cute face beautiful green eyes and very soft skin. Only did a headache relief this time but will be back soon for main plate. She doesn't do Greek but will be spending a lot more time on those pink boobs soon. She offers a soul sucking experience that won't break the bank. Such a gentle soul, calming voice and down to earth personality. Treat her right and reach Mugenn for digits. Enjoy.

  5. #14467
    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    Great meeting with Sarah, easy setup and she has great skills and personality. Highly recommend.
    Late report here, I agree. Met when she was hosting a few weeks back and she delivered as promised. Gave her a ride back to her place afterwards.

  6. #14466

    Natalia back open + BoriiDope

    Natalia is looking for people again. If you messaged me I've already replied also boriidope tried messaging you your inbox is full.

  7. #14465

    Elly

    Elly has an in call for today and tonight 7/16. It is near I drive and she has availability till 3 pm today 7/16 for doubles. If you need her digits send me a message. Elly is 4'9" blonde hair green eyes maybe 110# at most on a good day. Most positions available. I've had a lot of fun with her. She is sexy as hell. Here is one of my pictures of her with clothes on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_2002.jpg‎  

  8. #14464

    Sarah Maitland

    Great meeting with Sarah, easy setup and she has great skills and personality. Highly recommend.

  9. #14463
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank You Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    I caught up with Jersey for the first time in years. She remembered me which was a surprise. She has a safe, quiet, and discreet incall. I went there right after work so she let me shower at hers. Her BBJ skills are top tier. The main event was fun she can take pounding. Finished with BBJ, then just cuddling afterwards. She's a gem, has great conversational skills as well. Really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Go see her.
    It was so nice seeing you again, thank you for coming by Sweetie.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  10. #14462

    Michele 1 L

    I've been in Orlando for a while and I only saw Michele for the first time a few weeks ago. Her incall is safe and discreet, but it is a little far from me. Communication was not great at first, but then, after the first meeting, it became better. I think she just needed to get comfortable with me first. I had to get a reference from Jersey to see her. When I got in she was wearing sexy lingerie and then shortly after we were off to the races. Great BBJ, followed by covered FS. She isn't a clock watcher at all either. Once you get to know her she is pretty talkative and fun to get to know.

  11. #14461

    Jersey

    I caught up with Jersey for the first time in years. She remembered me which was a surprise. She has a safe, quiet, and discreet incall. I went there right after work so she let me shower at hers. Her BBJ skills are top tier. The main event was fun she can take pounding. Finished with BBJ, then just cuddling afterwards. She's a gem, has great conversational skills as well. Really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Go see her.

  12. #14460

    Jenna

    Had a chance to see Jenna again this weekend. I've been seeing her for over a year and every time together is something special. She just has a way of making you feel comfortable and special.

    She has had some phone issues recently, but those should be fixed. She will likely never be on time. LOL so plan accordingly She does try to be on time and doesn't want to keep us waiting. (As a suggestion, tell her 30-60 min before you will actually be there). She is very much well worth the wait!

    For this week she is in northern Orlando. For those that wanted her closer. And looking for some company. If you have her number already, get in touch with her again.

    If you need her number, she is now on the forum. Send a DM to JennarationXxx.

    Let her know who, when, etc in one text to expedite comms so when she checks her phone / forum she has what she needs to respond without back and forth texting / DMs. Expect some questions / light screening. A reference from another provider isn't required but can help.

    If you have issues reaching her, send me a DM and I will try to help.

    OF69.

  13. #14459

    Haily

    Had to see for myself. Would say bbw.

    Toothy at times. But job completed.

    Would repeat if need be. I like some skin left on jr.

  14. #14458

    One of my bucket list item

    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    I have always tried to get a small frame girl and never succeeded. Would love to try this one. I will be traveling to Orlando Aug 21 and if I would highly appreciate if I can get her info. TIA.

  15. #14457

    Hailey

    Had a dream where Hailey came over on time. I planned on going two rounds but she sucked the soul out of me. She may not have the body that most of us would like but she has the mouth that all of us want. Back then she used to hit me up for extra money but I would just ignore it. Call her up if you have demons inside that you need sucked out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape