Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22286
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Star that was visiting her Uncle, if she is not has anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/126519069809
    Probably no one has yet as she just freshly came out from uncle's house a day or two ago.

  2. #22285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Star

    Yes. It's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Star that was visiting her Uncle, if she is not has anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/126519069809

  3. #22284

    Star

    Is this the Star that was visiting her Uncle, if she is not has anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/126519069809
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDA1NTBkZjZhM2Y3M2JjNWM1ZTFiYTZiMGNjNWYxNDUyYjFhYQ.jpg‎   NTY0Mjc3NDQ4MTdlMzllNDQwYjZjNjUzMDUwNTZjMjZjNTg4ZQ.jpg‎  

  4. #22283

    Fake

    First her pictures look to good for a LC ad. And if you would have added her to your follow folder you would have seen she has over 8 ads showing for today. And if there is more than one that means she ads running in other cities as well. Now sometime if you click on the other ads that come up it will give you a city where they are aso running. And sometimes it does not. That is why you always need to be careful when they say any of the following locations in there ads. Your city, downtown, airport, near you, at this a named hotel, or a direction such as north side. They can place that same ad in any city. What city doesn't have a airport or downtown, or a days inn, motel 6 or 8 and so forth.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see this girl? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/173166881.

    I texted with her and when she asked for a deposit, I said no.

  5. #22282

    Queen

    Has anyone see this girl? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/173166881.

    I texted with her and when she asked for a deposit, I said no.

    SH.

  6. #22281

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarek33  [View Original Post]
    Is she still holding onto a few pounds? Her pics were a tad deceptive and she was bigger than I expected when I met her a few years back. And was she into it or just there? DATY, BBBJ? A few more deets would be appreciated.
    I'd also like to know how big Carmen is now and if the pics are recent. The last time I saw her she was bigger than her pics.

  7. #22280
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Bonita

    Met on SA. Slid in before her first appointment at 9 today and blasted what felt like both shots for the day, very sexy. Playing ninja was fun but didn't afford much time for that GFE. Place seemed a little sketch, well lived in hotel but greater area is generally nice. I'd probably repeat but will stick to the half unless we can sort out a marathon. Thanks for all the advice!

  8. #22279

    Bonita

    Can I get info on Bonita.

  9. #22278

    Re: Carmen

    Is she still holding onto a few pounds? Her pics were a tad deceptive and she was bigger than I expected when I met her a few years back. And was she into it or just there? DATY, BBBJ? A few more deets would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthDayton  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and scheduled with Carmen tonight. Coms were good. Sent initial message and she responded withing 30 min. Set the appointment and her communication was good until I arrived. Had some concerns about her after reading some of the reviews regarding have a bf present. I didn't see signs of anyone else at the house while I was there.

    Not the best part of Dayton, but not the worst either. Typical small house in that area and had nice curb appeal. Was greeted upon arrival and ushered back to the bedroom. The minimal portion of the house that I saw was well maintained and void of the clutter I have seen with providers living out of motels. She is definitely the person in the picture. Since this was our first meeting, we spent some time getting to know each other and our needs and wants.

    Enjoyed our time together.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/011987488891

  10. #22277

    Should have checked

    Should have checked the rip off photos there are several pictures of her in there. Yes she didn't post a name so you couldn't check reports, but she has been reported on several times and if not mistaken in the last couple of weeks. This is why it is so important to include a picture in your report. Ads go away and names change but a picture is forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipTrucker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto.../811691777863. Called this one. Said she could come to my room in about 30 minutes. I said great and agreed to an hour. An hour later I texted asking where she was. Got no response. 15 minutes after that I texted that I'm leaving. Well then I got a call from her said her phone went dead (yeah right) said she ll be there in 10 minutes. 30 more minutes went by and I again texted I'm outa here. No response. By now 2 hours have gone by from our original agreed time so I got in my truck and as I was driving out said she was pulling in parking lot and coming to my room right now. I saw the car she was in and she was getting out but I said forget it. Then all of a sudden her phone was working perfectly fine. Dang must've fixed itself I just said that I gave you plenty of time and you decided to screw me around and I left her standing there. YMMV and stay safe fellas.

  11. #22276

    Sizzling Hot

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto.../811691777863. Called this one. Said she could come to my room in about 30 minutes. I said great and agreed to an hour. An hour later I texted asking where she was. Got no response. 15 minutes after that I texted that I'm leaving. Well then I got a call from her said her phone went dead (yeah right) said she ll be there in 10 minutes. 30 more minutes went by and I again texted I'm outa here. No response. By now 2 hours have gone by from our original agreed time so I got in my truck and as I was driving out said she was pulling in parking lot and coming to my room right now. I saw the car she was in and she was getting out but I said forget it. Then all of a sudden her phone was working perfectly fine. Dang must've fixed itself I just said that I gave you plenty of time and you decided to screw me around and I left her standing there. YMMV and stay safe fellas.

  12. #22275

    Carmen

    Took a chance and scheduled with Carmen tonight. Coms were good. Sent initial message and she responded withing 30 min. Set the appointment and her communication was good until I arrived. Had some concerns about her after reading some of the reviews regarding have a bf present. I didn't see signs of anyone else at the house while I was there.

    Not the best part of Dayton, but not the worst either. Typical small house in that area and had nice curb appeal. Was greeted upon arrival and ushered back to the bedroom. The minimal portion of the house that I saw was well maintained and void of the clutter I have seen with providers living out of motels. She is definitely the person in the picture. Since this was our first meeting, we spent some time getting to know each other and our needs and wants.

    Enjoyed our time together.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/011987488891
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-07-15 225521.jpg‎  

  13. #22274

    Co-sign

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Ya'll can keep her up there.

    And for next act I'll review a member suggested lady from Dayton.

    Early comms months ago were good. Attentive, a real person obviously, albeit a little persnickety. But we couldn't link up.

    Fast forward to now, she's obviously in a spiral. Reached out to me unannounced early this morning with some medical needs and I set my terms which included coming to me and filming or pics for $$ Mind you she's in Beavercreek, I'm in Butler County, for the foreseeable future. I relented in the filming / pics and offered $$$ and said so. Even while she bitched that where I live is a shit hole, which ain't true anymore. She sent a bunch of gobbledygooked messages of broken / failed stream of messages with accusations and I answered them and then she super got shitty after a phone call. Which didn't end well. I was making sure she wasn't a junkie / high or that dumb. I'm sorry but it's known that I'm not driving 40-50 minutes to give someone $$ Or so fucking dumb they can't drive 59 minutes to and that much. Fuck that noise. And for the record, her voice is that of a Speedway or Waffle House waitress that calls you "Honey" every interaction. Also she threatened me with my address and phone number which ain't my real address per se (across the street) But I let her know as you all know, come see me or that address.

    I have screen caps of our texts if anyone needs screen caps let me know.

    This one is a proceed with extreme caution or be prepared to drive. Or save your money as I did.
    I am just going to co-sign everything said. I stopped dealing with her in June. The 1st 2 visits were okay (not mind blowing) but she would do if I needed a quick release. The 3rd visit, she showed her demons. Mostly obtunded, feet were black like she has been walking thestreets bare footed (despite just getting out of the shower). I happy for they guys that enjoy her. Just not for me.

  14. #22273

    No Judgement zone my good friend shorty!

    Thanks for the report. I know it's not easy to report these things! We all need to remember:

    Do not fall in love; do not hitch ya wagon to one escort; do not over sell your favorite girl; your not special; she only wants your cash and doesn't like you; don't be a captain Save a *****. The ***** will not appreciate it!

    They do not like ya. Good pussy sells it's self! Hell she doesn't even have to be that pretty.

    Thanks again for the reminder and the report. I have made this mistake a few times. Especially in the 2022-2023 mongering season!

    It easy to get sucked in. Do not have to be a dick! Escorts mistake niceness for weakness and will turn on ya in a second and take advantage.

    Take a breath step back and spread some legs. Drop the load and so not look back!

    No cash till ya spread her legs and drop a load! Period, full stop.

    Stay safe.

    🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Well, she did it again. I know, I know. No one needs to say you were warned and you repeated, and you knew it was going to happen. You're right. LOL.

    Sierra got me again.

    Rhombuses of what she's going to do in the meet up, and then you show up and she doesn't do any of it and she rushes.

    So just wanted to share with everybody that. Same old, same old. She got a friend that she feeds off of now makes things worse as far as behaviors and scams and rip offs and rushing the visit.

    So don't tell me we told you so because I know. Just sharing. Hopefully I'm really done this time LOL.

    Don't let her con you and rip you off.

  15. #22272
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    That's not little Lisa. That's humongous Lisa. Little Lisa does not advertise. Be safe out there.
    Sarah not Lisa typo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape