Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35460

    Rounds Two and Three

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Rich. Is this the same CHICAGO you seen on your double date come back out of retirement.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/812983755598

    Beau.
    In fact, Chicago has been here twice since. Once as a double with Brittany (I call them the Diplegic Duo because they barely want to do anything but sit on the sofa and get high), which was a major let down, and once on her own which was better but still not what I expected.

    Rich.

  2. #35459

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a winner. Anyone got any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/838052881830
    Same girl that was going by Trouble a few weeks ago and had ads up for months that she doesn't perform oral services on men. Well, now she does, for a ridiculous upcharge. If she hates men that much, let's leave her to her female clients.

    Rich.

  3. #35458

    Brooklyn

    That's Brooklyn. The moment you see her face and body without the filters and clothing, you will want to vomit. Plenty of reviews of her on here. None good.

    Rich.

  4. #35457

    All Aboard

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    I'm down.

    Rich.

  5. #35456
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Rich. Is this the same CHICAGO you seen on your double date come back out of retirement.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/812983755598

    Beau.
    Yes sir, that is her.

    Rich.

  6. #35455

    Couple of visits

    Saw here about 8 months ago off of Lane. The incall was bad and her services was bad also. The pictures are not accurate she look like a little pig. Everything was covered. She claim she was in a car accident so only mish and doggie available. I cut my losses and got out of there. Junior wouldn't even stand up for her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854853467561

    Meet with Ashley at incall spot on the westside. Place wasn't bad but the service was. Her body has taken a beating skin everywhere. Started with BBBJ asked where the protection was claimed she couldn't find one. Head wasn't that good so I just finished myself on here chest. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/798000469142

    Met up with these two on the westside. Went to see one ended up having both with no extra charge. I guess if their feeling you both will join end. Both give some outstanding BBBJ. Covered FS felt good in both kept switching back and forth. Only bad thing about these 2 is that they will go ghost every now and then. I do prefer angel the most. But I would recommend both.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/172869221

  7. #35454

    Few of my adventures

    Meet her like 8 months ago. Don't do it the pictures fool you. First red flag was when we met up on lane avenue. She is a dead fish CBJ was trash. Couldn't get junior right. Wouldn't do some positions said she was in a car wreck. She has a long scar on back of I'm not mistaken. Wasted my time and 4 Jackson's.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854853467561

    Meet with Ashley at incall spot on the westside. Place wasn't bad but the service was. Her body has taken a beating skin everywhere. Started with BBBJ asked where the protection was claimed she couldn't find one. Head wasn't that good so I just finished myself on here chest. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/798000469142

    Met up with these two on the westside. Went to see one ended up having both with no extra charge. I guess if their feeling you both will join end. Both give some outstanding BBBJ. Covered FS felt good in both kept switching back and forth. Only bad thing about these 2 is that they will go ghost every now and then. I do prefer angel the most. But I would recommend both.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/172869221

  8. #35453

    Ashley James

    Worth the while. Came in and she told me to get in the bed. Didn't ask for any roses or anything. Some of the best throat in Duval county. Told her I wanted to finish standing up she got right to her knees and turned the mirror towards us so I can see her in action. Painted her face and she loved it. Don't hesitate to book.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/771792637683

  9. #35452

    Cookie Lexx, Just Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, can anyone tell me if Cookie (aka Boss Lady Lex) is legit and safe? I'd love to know your experience and would be grateful. Please and thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/909673383944
    I saw her last Thursday. Here's the deal. She stays at a shitty motel on Cagle Road. The pro is, she is real and she's young, but doesn't look like her pics. Her ass is the only good thing, and he chest is even more flat that how her photos look. Almost no tits at all!

    They're heavily filtered, and she wears clothes that look like pajamas, and looks like she just woke up. Her "Man" sits in the next motel room (with the door open, you can literally see him), and the room is filled with smoke and weed. She has a big Pit Bull in her room that is in a cage. She also actually has puppies inside the drawers on the dresser laying on towels. She has a messed up knee and can barely bend her leg, and her left arm looks like it was completely broken and healed incorrectly. She can barely use either, so you get missionary, or an average blowjob while sitting down. Lastly, you can't understand anything she says because she talks more ghetto than anyone I have ever met. Lastly, she quoted me $80 for a QV, but changed it to $120 at the last minute. I paid because I didn't want any trouble from big daddy sitting right next door.

    If she's your type, then go at it! I would stay far away from this one dude.

  10. #35451

    Megan back

    Anyone indulge since her return? Last I remember she gave birth and put on weight and still had a bunch of rules ie no sucking on ta ta's etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/839105420226

  11. #35450

    Do Not Get Her Saliva On You

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    She's got a Tryst ad too that says she's based in St Aug but seems to either be posted up off Baymeadows or Merrill.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/162501356840
    Never saw her and do not intend to see her! Be careful, photo 4 in her ad shows a tongue very coated. Not saying she has it, but oral thrush is a fungus similar to a female's yeast infection but is in the mouth. Spread by saliva among other ways, so keep an uncovered cock out of that mouth. And it goes without saying, do not go putting one's tongue in there. Stay safe out there!

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thrush.jpg‎  

  12. #35449

    Is Cookie Legit and Safe?

    Gentleman, can anyone tell me if Cookie (aka Boss Lady Lex) is legit and safe? I'd love to know your experience and would be grateful. Please and thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/909673383944

  13. #35448

    Used up slightly smelly but still worth it.

    Do you remember what I told you would happen with this post? This is what happens when you fuck with the mods.

    The rest of you guys need to get comfortable scrolling past this, it's going to be here for awhile.

    Have a nice day,

    A2


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/550584550823

    This one here is definitely worth a try for the guys who are looking for girls that like it extremely rough.

    She seems shy and timid but she loved to be dominated to the point where even I was like damn.

    Extra deep dp, multiple guys, extra rough, extra hard, extra dirty. Anything goes BBFS with test results is 50 coins extra.

    I got lucky said she needed to pay her rental and she said she will do it for 200.

    So definitely someone you can talk to and negotiate the donations.

    She came to me with marks on her cheeks or biting and scratching. She Said someone was very rough with her and made a video for extra 50. And also that she gets wet just thinking about it. Wow.

    The video alone is worth calling her. Bro you have never seen someone get destroyed like this. No pornhub has this. Trust me.

    Kelly / Kyleigh / Addie / Addison all fake names she gave me each time we met. 5-6 times so far.

    If you are a boobs and ass man please don't call her.

    Up top the implant are busted and feels disgusting when touched.

    Lips are filled but look awkward and droopy.

    And a $$ is as flat as it can be. And the pu$$Vwhy has a mild odor and so does her breath. And it definitely feels and looks extra used dowel there.

    But if you like to cover the face and pound till like someone telling you harder as they point a weapon and you would to save your life call her today.

    She will do equally hard and rough dP also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1045.jpg‎   IMG_1046.jpg‎  

  14. #35447

    Thoughts on this one?

    She's got a Tryst ad too that says she's based in St Aug but seems to either be posted up off Baymeadows or Merrill.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/162501356840

  15. #35446

    Brooke

    Don't waste you're time seems to be heavy drug users snatch stinks no BJ included with or without cover will double book and Rush you out extremely rough oh hand job. Coms okay, room was clean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/778585831170

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape