Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 41287
-
07-14-24 17:23 #35452Senior Member

Posts: 127Thoughts on this one?
She's got a Tryst ad too that says she's based in St Aug but seems to either be posted up off Baymeadows or Merrill.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/162501356840
-
07-14-24 12:39 #35451Senior Member

Posts: 87Brooke
Don't waste you're time seems to be heavy drug users snatch stinks no BJ included with or without cover will double book and Rush you out extremely rough oh hand job. Coms okay, room was clean.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/778585831170
-
07-14-24 09:16 #35450Senior Member

Posts: 690Anyone Know Of A Spinner Who Enjoys Greek?
As we all know, worth while providers in Jax have been getting fewer and fewer. Any intel from fellow mongers for a spinner who enjoys Greek?
Thanks,
LB.
-
07-13-24 22:03 #35449Senior Member

Posts: 75Rich. Is this the same CHICAGO you seen on your double date come back out of retirement.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/812983755598
Beau.
-
07-13-24 17:22 #35448Senior Member

Posts: 75Conduct special ops with queen Bri. My dream was a QV cardate with negotiated prices. She does drain and DP well. Her tits are very so and has a fat ass for a white girl. Cons would be she does like candy and other substances. She also missing teeth so depending on her photos she does have full set.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Beau.
-
07-13-24 17:06 #35447Senior Member

Posts: 75Has to know if any body seen Puddin recently. I know she doesn't post recent and I'm just seeing if she still the same menu.
Originally Posted by FlippinJax904
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 16:55 #35446Senior Member

Posts: 75Very selective on her clients with low volume. Always took good care of me, treat her right and she will do the same. I know sometimes it's hard to get a hold but it is well worth seeing her because she doesn't play games.
Originally Posted by Tooka23
[View Original Post]
Beau.
-
07-13-24 16:52 #35445Senior Member

Posts: 244Celine- Tryst?
Hey guys!! Saw this add a few days in a row and was wondering if it's too good to be true. Also has one seen her before?? Please respond here or send PM.
Perfect body type that I look for!!
-
07-13-24 14:00 #35444Regular Member

Posts: 15Ruby Red new number.
I just seen Ruby. She has a new number. Inbox me for it!
-
07-13-24 07:22 #35443Senior Member

Posts: 55No info but what I can tell you from experience (YMMV) is that if she's so inconsistent that she can't get her phone number right then you can imagine she's going to waste your time in every other aspect as well. By the time you get to the dream you might not even care for whatever she's actually offering. Get ready for hours of phone tag and just 10 more minutes. Waiting in parking lots and getting placed in sketchy situations. You can do whatever you want but there's enough red flags as it is for me when there's better out there. Lots of trash out there as well. I'd avoid any possible headache and wasted time but that's just me.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 23:41 #35442Senior Member

Posts: 1061She shares a number with a tranny?
Did a google search on the number and 2 ads came up (one under a tranny ad).
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?client...d&q=9047492880
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/583187701040
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/134580936546
-
07-12-24 20:29 #35441Senior Member

Posts: 690How about she goes on individual dreams? A quick qv and I will give her a massive load of swimmers. Seriously. How about she do dreams?
Originally Posted by MaleNurse32
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-12-24 17:33 #35440Senior Member

Posts: 75No intel on this 4 ft 9 inch spinner. I know she lives on the north west side of Jax but next experience her. One of her pictures does have a family picture in the background. I don't if she notices it. Her baby and baby daddy. But if anybody care to share it would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
Beau.
-
07-12-24 17:30 #35439Senior Member

Posts: 75Bootylicous brat
Gent I seen her posting rarely but have seen her ad a couple times. I don't if you seen this girl but she does have three different number listed on her ad. One on the title. Second on the body of her message. And third the "call" me icon. I search but no reviews on this brat. I'm intrigued on young head ache relief talent. Please let me know if any of you gents had a positive review or intel on the brat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/131660155215
Beau.
-
07-12-24 16:16 #35438Senior Member

Posts: 102Rachel. Riverside?
Have read good things about Rachel. Is she reachable generally or only UTR? I thought I read to check "Seeking" but haven't been able to find. Feel free to post here or via private message, as appropriate. Thank you!








Reply With Quote






