Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 33235
-
07-17-24 01:04 #29800Senior Member

Posts: 919Angelina
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9725985.htm?cat=1
Gave this one a go while she was in town during her traveling city tour. Was suspicious if it was the lady in the ad. Texted and got a response pretty quick. It seemed by the conversation to be her and not a handler or booker. Was willing to do outcall, for a fee or course. Didn't ask for a deposit. Couldn't make it that night so opted to try the next day. Answered promptly, Got the hr price. High but if it was her I was ok with it. Wanted extra for BBBJ but relented off of that pretty fast. Went to the outcall, nice hotel nothing sleazy. She opened the door and definitely was the girl in the ad. In my opinion beautiful with a great tight figure. Ass to die for. Certainly nothing looking like that in this city. If you like thicker girls she is not for you. Very friendly and perky. Put donation on table she never looked at it. All the acronyms apply and was close to being GFE. Very energetic. Not a clock watcher and got the full hr. Will repeat when back in town.
-
07-16-24 16:17 #29799Senior Member

Posts: 29Lilith truly is a goddess
As to many suggestions I decided to visit Lilith.
Her location was a nice quiet neighborhood down by the river. Easy to get to and easy to park. She welcomed me inside warmly. Immediately when walking in I was stunned by her beauty. Her photos don't do her justice. I placed my donation inside the golden bin and I got undressed.
When I say her hands are magical I do not exaggerate. There were multiple times where she was melting the muscles on my back where I almost could fall asleep I was so relaxed. Half way through I flipped and that's where the magic began truly. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I popped before she even started down there. I was so relaxed and enamored by her beauty.
Highly recommend and I will be repeating as much as possible.
-
07-15-24 17:55 #29798Senior Member

Posts: 560Guys be careful Mikayla is back and is a known thief https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173080636 https://callescort.org/513-430-2912
-
07-15-24 14:59 #29797Senior Member

Posts: 1222Bree
The ad isn't even for Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by Bitcoin1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 12:14 #29796Senior Member

Posts: 560I say Fake
I believe she is fake. I used my trick and placed her ad in my follow folder and her ad shows at least 5 postings per day and all of them say crabtree, and there address in the header says Raleigh- Durham. So in one section Listcrawler says she is in Cincinnati another section says she is in Raleigh. So I say she is a scam just trying to sell content but even than I wouldn't risk my money buying anything from her. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Bitcoin1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 12:03 #29795Senior Member

Posts: 1165Content seller
Most likely a content seller, no area code for listed area book thru her site.
Originally Posted by Bitcoin1
[View Original Post]
Go for it, but unlikely a meet up would ever happen.
-
07-15-24 10:10 #29794Regular Member

Posts: 3Bree
Curious if anyone has seen Bree. If so, please share. Didn't find anything with search of forum. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...306/9802979241.
-
07-15-24 05:56 #29793Senior Member

Posts: 128Thank you for the review though the link doesn't work
I'm also confused on why you have her looks on the good and the ugly.
Originally Posted by Geronimo111
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 13:40 #29792Senior Member

Posts: 28Kailie
I'll second the motion almost word for word.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 00:03 #29791Senior Member

Posts: 120Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Geronimo111
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 22:22 #29790Senior Member

Posts: 1190TO: deez5454 re: Jenifer
Now your mailbox is full. Empty it and PM me again.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 21:42 #29789Senior Member

Posts: 152I know this woman
Used to see her occasionally a few years back, met her on SA or one of those sugar baby websites. Went by a name very similar to the one you posted. Any way you could DM me?
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 18:23 #29788Senior Member

Posts: 113Nikki
Has anyone seen Nikki who works out of her basement off Queen City behind the car wash. OM me please.
-
07-13-24 17:20 #29787Senior Member

Posts: 827Kailie
I'm not looking to pile on, I'm just telling my story. I was the first one to see her in Cincy, I believe. This was the first week in March. She was rooming with her mom and I contacted her. Comms were good and I was impressed when I met her. She was hot. She fucked me to death that first visit. BBBJ, 69 and MISH were great. She wanted to nut more than I did, I think. Next visit was 10 days later and it was the same great visit. Very clean looking and tasting. Dressed up with makeup and hair done when I arrived. Lots of fun was had. As far as drugs were concerned, we smoked some pot and that was it. I saw no evidence of anything else. Next visit was May 3. I took her out to eat and she was a blast. We had some fun when I arrived, then went to eat, and came back and had more fun. This was the best date I have had as a monger. She was high on pot and drunk at the same time and funny as hell. I remember her telling me to lay back and enjoy her BJ. She said she took years perfecting it and it felt that way. It was real, real good. Overall, she was great these first 3-4 visits.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
I saw her again in early June and the visit was okay, but not as good as the other ones. She was rushed, still clean, but I saw bruising on her legs. My last visit, about 3 weeks ago was a disaster. She was messed up when I arrived. Her legs looked awful. I almost left, and I wish I would of. She had a crazy amount of bruising and some serious open sores. She also scheduled someone almost on top of me. I told her to tell that guy to go drive around for awhile. It was obvious she was on something stronger than pot and her appearance showed that. I know I was already getting a break on her price since I had seen her since she arrived from up North. She gave me a bigger discount this time, but it didn't matter. I won't be back. She said she was going to rehab. I don't think she did. I hope she gets the help she needs soon. Be safe out there.
-
07-13-24 15:28 #29786Senior Member

Posts: 1176Kallie
Yes, I dropped recommending Kallie many months ago. Her communications, health and Hygiene started going down the drain. She also started rushing, and just not into the "playtime" or true GFE anymore. Kallie is no longer recommended by Blue anymore.
She not worth a visit anymore. You would be better off picking up a street girl.
🔵.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





