Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 30810
-
07-16-24 07:50 #25995Regular Member

Posts: 7Ginger
Does anyone have any info on Ginger? She used to hang around Abby. PM please and thank you.
-
07-15-24 18:01 #25994Senior Member

Posts: 247Scorpio
Got anymore to share?
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 16:10 #25993Senior Member

Posts: 59Lacey
Her price was consistent with her ads. I do the HHR for $160.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 15:55 #25992Senior Member

Posts: 410Mine
That's my dick in her mouth.
Originally Posted by LucidPicture
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 15:08 #25991Senior Member

Posts: 434My last post
Sorry fellow mongers, I didn't realize I was in the Raleigh thread when I posted about MZ Jai. If you ever get to Greensboro she's a lot of fun.
-
07-15-24 14:57 #25990Senior Member

Posts: 434If you like them Fluffy, you have GOT to check out MZ Jai.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/417961224754
-
07-15-24 14:23 #25989Senior Member

Posts: 150Visiting for the week. Any info on her??
Sup guys, visiting for the week from Detroit and I'd like a nice southern BBW. Any info on her?
Or can you recommend a nice BBW with huge tits?
Jessica Lovett.
https://tryst.link/escort/legacylisa#photos.
-
07-14-24 01:39 #25988Senior Member

Posts: 28She can be seen here https://iporntv.net/download/7672502...-in-raleigh-nc.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 16:45 #25987Senior Member

Posts: 69She is an older (and pretty unattractive) provider that has a vacuum throat, if you can get past the looks you will NOT be disappointed with the BBBJ. She hasn't posted in awhile, but here is the post with some of her pictures, the link in the post is dead though. Just keep a lookout on skipthegames and hopefully she pops back up.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=6503091&viewfull=1#post6503091
-
07-13-24 11:45 #25986Senior Member

Posts: 139Peaches?
I'm coming from Norfolk. Who is this peaches? I'm looking for the best BBBJ providers there.
Originally Posted by FourSquare55
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 09:48 #25985Senior Member

Posts: 174Has anyone dreamed of this one? Tried setting something up last time she was posting here but it just seemed super red flaggy.
https://tryst.link/escort/margret88
-
07-12-24 21:49 #25984Senior Member

Posts: 87It's tragic
Having a reliable BBBJ provider is also how I got my start in the hobby. I'm talking backpage $40 qv days. Unfortunate that it's hard to find a solid provider who performs the act thoroughly and willingly. Jessica Fox's among other higher end providers head game is solid, but I can't justify 300+ for head alone.
Originally Posted by TeejaySuave
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 06:32 #25983Senior Member

Posts: 132What's the damage?
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 20:37 #25982Senior Member

Posts: 30Not a senior member but this is Vanessa, you can see my review from a few months back. Not worth it to me to be honest but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 16:11 #25981Senior Member

Posts: 337Solution
Next time Zasu Knight comes book her. Tell her what you want. She is famous for her oral skills. She's the best bar none. Also she's always in a nice hotel, always she's gorgeous and freaky and submissive.
Originally Posted by TeejaySuave
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





