Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 570 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 8541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6861

    Moon bw

    Hey mongers,

    Just curious if anyone can tell me if the owner, beautiful body, of Moon Bodywork's just offers standard massage? Please DM with any info.

  2. #6860

    Leeza's new full-length mirror

    I saw Leeza last week and three times last month. I will not repeat what you all know about her skill and magic hands that keep you in ecstasy for 30 minutes or more before you come. I wanted to mention something else that many of you may like. She now has a full-length mirror that she can easily move to the end of the side of the massage table. This is an excellent addition since you can see here even if you are lying down at a steep angle doing her magic. You can watch her massage your member from the side or at the foot of the table. It is nice to lay back, relax, and watch her do her magic. It certainly adds more visual excitement for those of you who like that. She will ask you if you would like the mirror to be on the side or at the foot of the table. You can also use the mirror when you are standing as well if you like to climax that way.

    For those of you who are not familiar with Leeza, she is a mature Brazilian who has a studio in Clinton, MA.

    Jimmy.

  3. #6859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Is this a AMP?
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/yar-yar-mas...-westborough-2

  4. #6858

    I am not rushing back

    I thought I'd check out the new spot at 500 W Boylston advertised STG.

    Pluses: Lots of parking in back, attractive interior, nice looking rooms, got what I expected, got my full 30 minutes for $40. BJ was offered and declined.

    Cons: Massage was completely amateur with a failed attempt at teasing. No English but it really isn't needed. Older (late 40's at least, probably 50+) okay looking woman with an okay body. Standard finish was below average but UTC roaming top and bottom tolerated without negotiations.

    I didn't see or hear of anyone else there, customer or provider.

    ARG.

  5. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a new to me place in Westborough. Yar yar massage. On top floor of the strip mall between Lowe's and Chick Fil-A on route 9.

    Definitely one of the nicest places I have been to for massage. Good number of rooms. Really nice waiting area.

    Massage was great! One of the best.

    Nothing else was available to me, not even L1.

    May actually visit again though for the massage.
    Is this a AMP?

  6. #6856

    Any Big Boob Provider?

    Any AMP providers with natural big boobs in area? Would love to see one. Does Angela or Coco from QQ have big boobs?

  7. #6855

    Hotel asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Not particularly AMP related, but -.

    I recently started going to AMPs and it's great, but I saw on STG and read on here about the agencies.

    Like the 24/7 over many cities deal. I read they're at hotels, was wondering if it's just as legit as an.

    AMP or is it a different kind of animal. Or any experiences you guys have would be appreciated!
    I went once about a year ago for a half hour. The woman was 50's or older, but service was good. BBBJ, CFS. Overall it was OK, wasn't a scam, got what I paid for. YMMV.

  8. #6854

    Agencies

    Not particularly AMP related, but -.

    I recently started going to AMPs and it's great, but I saw on STG and read on here about the agencies.

    Like the 24/7 over many cities deal. I read they're at hotels, was wondering if it's just as legit as an.

    AMP or is it a different kind of animal. Or any experiences you guys have would be appreciated!

  9. #6853

    Recommendations

    Looking for recommendations for a place where it is classy and the ladies with large cannons and very sexy.

  10. #6852

    New place in Marlboro

    Seems there's a new place in Marlboro. Hosmer. Same parking lot. Different building. You'll see the sign when you pull in. Haven't checked out yet. But it's there!

    Body works spa.

  11. #6851

    Wrong board maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Visited new place in Attleboro yesterday Newport Ave just up from the side street from Chik Fil a. Provider was in her 40's nice looking. Did the hour for. 7 and asked for soft massage. Hardly no tease otc roaming and only standard finish for. 4. Won't be going back much better options out there. Also only a small parking lot in back with no street parking. If you have a truck going to be tight. I parked at Chick fil an and walked across the street.
    Not a big deal but Attleboro is an hour plus from Worcester and Brockton, New Bedford and Providence are all much closer with their own boards.

  12. #6850
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Visited new place in Attleboro yesterday Newport Ave just up from the side street from Chik Fil a. Provider was in her 40's nice looking. Did the hour for. 7 and asked for soft massage. Hardly no tease otc roaming and only standard finish for. 4. Won't be going back much better options out there. Also only a small parking lot in back with no street parking. If you have a truck going to be tight. I parked at Chick fil an and walked across the street.
    Thanks! I saw the new ads posted and was wondering about this place, wasn't going to get a chance to visit soon.

  13. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of this place, where is it?

    ARG.
    Cut and paste from RM. Body Revive Boutique in worcester.

  14. #6848

    New place in Attleboro

    Visited new place in Attleboro yesterday Newport Ave just up from the side street from Chik Fil a. Provider was in her 40's nice looking. Did the hour for. 7 and asked for soft massage. Hardly no tease otc roaming and only standard finish for. 4. Won't be going back much better options out there. Also only a small parking lot in back with no street parking. If you have a truck going to be tight. I parked at Chick fil an and walked across the street.

  15. #6847

    JoJo Southboro

    I needed a good massage after the long weekend so I made an appointment at JoJo and hoped for the best. I drew Cici. 50+ with mombod and small breasts. Basically zero English language skills. Ended up with a Great massage and very good L1 service. No haggling on tip at all, I gave her what she earned afterwards and we both were happy. I really didn't want anything more from her and don't know if anything else was on the menu. I saw the other woman working there on the way out and she wasn't anything special to look at either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape