Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 30810
-
07-16-24 22:57 #26040Senior Member

Posts: 97Peaches
I saw Peaches again this past weekend. Still some of the best deepthroat I've had. She isn't a looker. But she'll work your cock into her throat and bob up and down on it without you leaving the throat. It's great.
She's in a cluttered but clean hotel room the airport. Two pops $150.
-
07-16-24 16:21 #26039Senior Member

Posts: 67Bella Maytress
Looks like she's back, with some hot new (photos. Please holler if anyone visits her.
-
07-16-24 13:07 #26038Senior Member

Posts: 73Delicious Sofia
Not the girl in the pics, she is hot but very mechanical, I won't repeat.
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3327966
-
07-16-24 09:18 #26037Senior Member

Posts: 26Rafaella Capri Visiting
FYI.
Charlotte 7/19 - 7/23.
Raleigh 7/24 - 7/26.
https://x.com/CapriiRafaella/status/1810722454043770903
-
07-16-24 07:50 #26036Regular Member

Posts: 7Ginger
Does anyone have any info on Ginger? She used to hang around Abby. PM please and thank you.
-
07-15-24 18:01 #26035Senior Member

Posts: 247Scorpio
Got anymore to share?
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 16:10 #26034Senior Member

Posts: 59Lacey
Her price was consistent with her ads. I do the HHR for $160.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 15:55 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 410Mine
That's my dick in her mouth.
Originally Posted by LucidPicture
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 15:08 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 434My last post
Sorry fellow mongers, I didn't realize I was in the Raleigh thread when I posted about MZ Jai. If you ever get to Greensboro she's a lot of fun.
-
07-15-24 14:57 #26031Senior Member

Posts: 434If you like them Fluffy, you have GOT to check out MZ Jai.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/417961224754
-
07-15-24 14:23 #26030Senior Member

Posts: 150Visiting for the week. Any info on her??
Sup guys, visiting for the week from Detroit and I'd like a nice southern BBW. Any info on her?
Or can you recommend a nice BBW with huge tits?
Jessica Lovett.
https://tryst.link/escort/legacylisa#photos.
-
07-14-24 01:39 #26029Senior Member

Posts: 28She can be seen here https://iporntv.net/download/7672502...-in-raleigh-nc.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 16:45 #26028Senior Member

Posts: 69She is an older (and pretty unattractive) provider that has a vacuum throat, if you can get past the looks you will NOT be disappointed with the BBBJ. She hasn't posted in awhile, but here is the post with some of her pictures, the link in the post is dead though. Just keep a lookout on skipthegames and hopefully she pops back up.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=6503091&viewfull=1#post6503091
-
07-13-24 11:45 #26027Senior Member

Posts: 139Peaches?
I'm coming from Norfolk. Who is this peaches? I'm looking for the best BBBJ providers there.
Originally Posted by FourSquare55
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 21:49 #26026Senior Member

Posts: 87It's tragic
Having a reliable BBBJ provider is also how I got my start in the hobby. I'm talking backpage $40 qv days. Unfortunate that it's hard to find a solid provider who performs the act thoroughly and willingly. Jessica Fox's among other higher end providers head game is solid, but I can't justify 300+ for head alone.
Originally Posted by TeejaySuave
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






