Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4436
-
07-15-24 19:28 #3161Regular Member

Posts: 10I thought 2 bills were reasonable but for them it was a low ball they got me dressed and out of there so fast.
Originally Posted by TranTran
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 19:27 #3160Regular Member

Posts: 10Well
Well that sucks Grace was my go to how is Yuyu and Joy?
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 16:02 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 180High Prices
If everyone stops paying the high prices, they will be forced to bring down the prices.
Originally Posted by Jada135
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 12:38 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 219As of July 8 it was Yuyu and Joy.
Originally Posted by Jada135
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 16:46 #3157Regular Member

Posts: 10I gave 200 total and was rushed out of there in disgust over low tip next time paid 250 and they were more than happy to do whatever I wanted.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 16:41 #3156Regular Member

Posts: 10Last I checked it was mia and grace.
Originally Posted by Tarrant6112
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 21:27 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 219Appreciate the help brother. I'm going to hit that spot up when I go to Orlando to run an errand.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
I also heard of Tokyo and Gardenia. Are those familiar?
-
07-13-24 20:35 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 48Barbara
Yeah will she be back soon?
-
07-13-24 20:20 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 56Orlando Spa similar to Eastern
Hey Tonggi, the spa in which I saw Lucky back in March is called Let's Relax Massage. Same format and the ladies there were all 8's and 9's like Lucky. Used to be called Spring massage. HTH.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
XXXX Crystal Clear Ln, Orlando, FL.
-
07-13-24 15:44 #3152Regular Member

Posts: 10Barbara
Does anyone know where Barbara is? Is she still in the area? Will she be back?
-
07-13-24 07:02 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 201Eastern or Mead
Gents,
I was thinking of making a trip to Sarasota but with the current reviews of the lineup at Eastern I am hesitant (even though this place seems to have good training in place, we all no it's provider dependent). I've read a few reviews on Mead and I would've loved to try Emily but seems she's gone. Anyone have feedback on Mead's current lineup as this place seems to be a close second in the area? TIA.
-
07-12-24 21:00 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 219Ill Google the spots and check them out. Which would you recommend has the same service as Eastern with girls similar to Lucky?
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 14:23 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 419Lucky
She's not there right now. But it's typically Gardenia, Spring, or Tokyo.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 19:15 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 219What's the spot in Orlando that lucky works at? I'm making a trip out to Orlando and I don't see why I shouldn't go pay a visit (after reading some reports on the Orlando page).
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 17:59 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 201Bummer
As always, your feedback is always appreciated. Especially when you help out those that can't take a second to RTFF. If they did, the majority of their questions would be answered.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
It's a bummer to hear the lineup isn't what it's been at Eastern. I had the pleasure before and it was nearly O-town service. I was going to be up that way next week and planned on stopping by. Sounds like the talent isn't what it's been. Oh well, I suppose it is that time of year. I may have to try Mead as past attendants have sounded like they were up my ally. I will have call and inquire who be available.











Reply With Quote





