Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 286 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 4285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3670

    Found a good one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...h/599242667122

    Saw this one a day or two ago. Short, tiny build, a bit thick but good proportions. VERY into sex, superb, enthusiastic kisser, excellent 3 BJ (negotiated).

    She's 23 (she says) Native, but has a very pretty face. Good lover.

    BBBJ, DFK, CFS (firmly no BB), DATY, FIV, Stripper Slide, Camel Slide, every position known to man, really knows her way around a cock.

    Photos are 100% her. No clue how long she'll be around, so run don't walk. Though you might have a little trouble walking afterward.

    JG.

  2. #3669

    Yeah. Been around a Looooong time

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    Made a post in the "ripoff" section that has details but we have another clown in anchorage.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3318934
    She a local, and has various friends and family members who've been in the game for at least the decade+ that I've been fishing in these waters. Her sister (half-sister? Who I saw for years, never had much good to say about her.

    JG.

  3. #3668

    Mz YumYum

    Made a post in the "ripoff" section that has details but we have another clown in anchorage.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3318934

  4. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jewelz lately? I saw her twice during the winter time and everything was great. But lately I've reached out to her but she never responds and yet I always see her posting online. Is it me or is anyone else having a hard time hearing from her?
    Hit or miss. Sometimes she responds then sometimes won't hear from her for a long time. She always likes to see me so I think it is a little bit of a "catch her while you can". I envision she keeps her phone on for a short period of time and responds to the first comer. I legit think at this time she does it because she likes variety as much as she also likes regulars.

  5. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxMan666  [View Original Post]
    Question for you fellow mongers:

    Do you make sure to shower before heading out in search?

    I've recently seen a few walker and answered some ads but didn't feel I could meet them since I was all sweaty from work down there. I would have to shower first. So I'm curious of what other guys do or if its an issue.
    Do everyone involved a favor and buy some packaged body wipes. They're just like disposable baby wipes, but much bigger. Get the unscented type. You can do an amazing job of cleaning up your undercarriage with them, and if you carry a little cologne and your favorite flavor of Mitchum deodorant you can go pull into the airport short-term parking and do your business in the privacy of being parked between two SUVs whose owners are off to who cares.

    Bonus: If your whoors bath takes less than 45 minutes you can get out of there for free.

    JG.

  6. #3665

    Hygene

    Question for you fellow mongers:

    Do you make sure to shower before heading out in search?

    I've recently seen a few walker and answered some ads but didn't feel I could meet them since I was all sweaty from work down there. I would have to shower first. So I'm curious of what other guys do or if its an issue.

  7. #3664

    Double pump with the Jewelz

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jewelz lately? I saw her twice during the winter time and everything was great. But lately I've reached out to her but she never responds and yet I always see her posting online. Is it me or is anyone else having a hard time hearing from her?
    Time to change your burner-phone number. OR, get a second burner phone. Use the two numbers to finesse her into the date you want.

    If you don't know how to do that, run a search for "two burner phones" on different, larger USASG city forums such as Seattle, Portland, LA, Orlando, etc. Get an online education in advanced mongering techniques on other USASG forums, then apply your new-found knowledge to the little pond that is Alaska.

    JG.

  8. #3663

    Jewelz Jordan

    Has anyone seen Jewelz lately? I saw her twice during the winter time and everything was great. But lately I've reached out to her but she never responds and yet I always see her posting online. Is it me or is anyone else having a hard time hearing from her?

  9. #3662

    Re: Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by OneD2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, good for you. I'm just posting my 2 experiences for those who don't live in Anch to waste their time. Tried to set it up a day out, she even texted at 7 am to confirm. Then flaked out once again. I could have made other arrangements if she had just said no or didn't respond at all.
    See did the same to me on several occasions. Big time waster.

  10. #3661
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSky831  [View Original Post]
    Weird, she never cancelled any appointments with me. Maybe I'm a lucky one.
    Yeah, good for you. I'm just posting my 2 experiences for those who don't live in Anch to waste their time. Tried to set it up a day out, she even texted at 7 am to confirm. Then flaked out once again. I could have made other arrangements if she had just said no or didn't respond at all.

  11. #3660

    Disappointing Michelle

    I have been a lurker for 8 years, time to pay back with some reviews of my own and help bros out.

    First off, Michelle. Met at her apt, cause I'm not too big on hotel settings and prefer private residence incalls. At first sight things seemed okay, after a real bad 5 min massage she started pretending to be overheating and "it's so hot in here", that's when I knew the bs is about to start. She refused to finish the agreed massage and rushed me into phase 2 because she said she was short on time. I aborted the mission as there was no more relaxing after the guilt vibe was on. She made me feel like I was imposing on het majesty's time and good graces, so I politely apologized, took 2/3 of the fee back as she gave me 20 minutes instead of an hour.

    I do not recommend if you aren't into bad vibes and feeling like you owe them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/831061656426

    Separate topic, has anyone actually successfully scheduled with Gracie the redhead? I have endured way too much bullshit with trying to line up an appointment with that one.

  12. #3659
    Quote Originally Posted by OneD2  [View Original Post]
    Tried once again to meet VI or Violet. Once again she flaked out after comms for 2 days. I was waiting to be let in the front doors when she decided that the carpet cleaner she used left too much powder for a meet. Canceled 15 minutes after session was supposed to start. Over a year ago same last minute cancellation, this time the neighbor had lost their key or some other BS. Total flake. Luckily the AMP scene is decent and I just went down the road. Don't waste your time with someone who is so lazy they change their name to just the first letters of the previous name.
    Weird, she never cancelled any appointments with me. Maybe I'm a lucky one.

  13. #3658
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    VI 2 x Flaked Out

    Tried once again to meet VI or Violet. Once again she flaked out after comms for 2 days. I was waiting to be let in the front doors when she decided that the carpet cleaner she used left too much powder for a meet. Canceled 15 minutes after session was supposed to start. Over a year ago same last minute cancellation, this time the neighbor had lost their key or some other BS. Total flake. Luckily the AMP scene is decent and I just went down the road. Don't waste your time with someone who is so lazy they change their name to just the first letters of the previous name.

  14. #3657

    WARNING to all my brown-skin-loving brothers out there

    THIS ONE:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...enprincess1011

    Looks like a dream, but has seriously bad review from the Hawaiian islands, where she is from. Bait and Switch, Rob reports, deposit scams. The works. One review I read, monger left due to her not being even close to the girl in the ads, and she followed him out and pepper-spayed the poor guy (I would say AVOID from what I've read, but if some big, swinging dick wants to TOFTT be sure and report back.

    JG.

  15. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    If you've enjoyed her before you may be happy to know she's running a last-minute special today: 140/ hh / 180/ hr. If you haven't had her before, and you would like to try some sweet dark chocolate, now's our chance. Lite GFE, full body contact, CFS, MSOG. 253.
    271.
    5656

    Enjoy!

    JG.
    Thank you! I'll be there next week and hope to be able to link up with her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape