Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 59496
-
07-13-24 15:40 #55596Senior Member

Posts: 70I do nit recall seein USAspelling guide.
Originally Posted by Luap52
[View Original Post]
I asked for help not to be belittled.
-
07-13-24 14:25 #55595Regular Member

Posts: 13Cobb Trekking for something decent
Regular UTR from HWY 92 went to China to visit family for a couple of weeks. So evenings and lunches spent seeing what else is left after all the LE activities. More blah than fun. Went as far as Cartersville and back to the old stand by at Lu. All of these conservative activist looking to save massage women from their $200,000 a year lifestyle are busting my balls. Not diving into politicks, just saying it's a certain crowd that's convinced they're doing their family a good service by taking away sexual outlets that are pretty much a win-win for those involved. Anyway, I don't post enough to have any pull here, but happy to hear if anyone knows of a town outside of Vegas where I can still have some fun.
Happy to drive to TN if need be, but they killed the massage business there 15 years ago and never really let it come back.
Dalton seems to be where my grandfather's Korean ladies went to retire.
Cartersville. Well, they ain't pretty.
I love Lily's girls over the years, and take out from SiSi back 5 and 6 years ago was strong, but that's spilled milk.
What's left between Paces Ferry and Nashville?
Happy hunting boys!
-
07-13-24 13:12 #55594Senior Member

Posts: 54If you don't understand something and cannot spell it properly, then don't get involved.
Originally Posted by DfkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 12:18 #55593Senior Member

Posts: 31St Jame spa
Anyone been to st jame lately?
How's the lineup?
-
07-13-24 11:50 #55592Senior Member

Posts: 70Need some help
I am to old or dumb to figure out bitcoin walletsor Atm.
Coukd someone help me to get my subclscription to rubmaps renewed. DM me please.
-
07-12-24 17:51 #55591Senior Member

Posts: 314Bohdi is completely legit. That little strip mall is always busy too with the ice cream place and coffee place. I don't recommend it.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 17:31 #55590Senior Member

Posts: 4061I haven't talked to her, but after everyone reading this post, I'm sure someone is going to go check it out to see if she is back to her old ways. Whoever you are, please report to us.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 15:30 #55589Senior Member

Posts: 28Any new action in Roswell / Alpharetta
Is this place still a dry county, anything worth seeing out there?
-
07-12-24 12:10 #55588Senior Member

Posts: 59The Kinky Minixxx
Good afternoon Gents, former senior member RickWashashore, account issues had to open a new account in any event, the woman in the below link is planning a visit to Massachusetts next month. Is she worth the visit? Thanks.
https://tryst.link/massage/thekinkyminxxx
-
07-12-24 11:18 #55587Senior Member

Posts: 691What place was Jasmine working?
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 08:20 #55586Senior Member

Posts: 240Lily
Has anybody been in touch with Lily since the Cobb County Police visited "Above the Shoulders Below the Knees Spa", (former Li Massage) on Wednesday?
-
07-10-24 17:02 #55585Senior Member

Posts: 4061When you ask for 30 minutes, they spend the whole 30 minutes massaging your back. It's been a long time since I've done 30 minutes, but when I did, I would tell her I want 20 minutes massaging my back and 10 minutes massaging my front. They get the message then. This place was probably $70 for the full hour So next time, just pay the extra 20 bucks and get the extra 30 minutes. I'm sure you will leave happy then.
Originally Posted by AnxiousHippo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 16:29 #55584Senior Member

Posts: 4061As I mentioned I feel sorry for her because it look like she put a lot of money into this and it sounds like she'll be losing it fast. I feel more sorry for Alice. I feel Lily is either taking care of her shelter wise or Lily has something on her because Alice could easily go to another AMP or even a spa and make more money. Maybe she's a tried and true Lily girl.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
But I'm sure Alice is a little relieved that she won't have various men grabbing on her tits every hour LOL. Maybe this will help these girls find men to take care of them. Just hope it goes back to how it was because once that happens this place will be crowded from monger to monger.
-
07-10-24 15:29 #55583Regular Member

Posts: 6Lan Massage (Stockbridge)
Newbie here. Just returned from my first visit to Lan Massage. I was quickly greeted by someone wearing short-sleeve T-Shirt, Long Pants, and Tennis Shoes who ushered me to a closed room and told me to strip and sit on the table and closed the door. I stripped completely and wrapped myself in the towel / blanket and awaited her return. She had me lay down and simply asked '60,60 minutes?' and I asked for 30 minutes, which she said was $50 Fee. Alright. Asked if I had ever come before, I said no. I didn't make any small talk, I just kind of played it out to see where things would go. I did put my hands out at the edge of the table, but was not aggressive in trying to touch her leg or anything, every once in a while it would graze; probably un-noticed. She worked my buttocks and occasionally did the light fingertips along my crack and to the base of my balls. The blanket remained thigh level with my ass exposed through most of this. I did moan and spread my legs a little to try and indicate my intent, and for what it's worth she did spend a little time there. Unfortunately, 30 minutes went by fairly quickly. About 5 minutes before time was up, she went to go get a 'hot towel' and I said there was no need (I don't know if that was a cue or mistake on my part). She slapped around on my shoulders for a few more moments. I got brave and actually grabbed at her thigh a little and asked 'is this ok?' she said yes, immediately followed about 1 minute later with OK, 30 minutes. At no point did she ask me to flip or indicate anything additional; she left as quickly as she had ushered me in and I paid up front ($50 house + $20 tip). I felt a little disappointed, but for my first go, I am not complaining. My neck actually did hurt prior, and it doesn't as much now, so I'll just accept it. Didn't get her name, shyly kind of rushed out.
I feel like a bit of an idiot, did I do something wrong, or am I just barking up the wrong tree? Is there a better recommendation South of Atlanta from a regular?
-
07-10-24 14:19 #55582Senior Member

Posts: 217Li Massage
As many of us have known Lily and had a pretty decent connection (heck, I married one of her girls and Lily and husband came to wedding - 2018). But this whole change is puzzling from our standpoint. Li had rarely been shut down totally except for Covid. Cobb LEO's did not really pursue. SiSi was on a number of occasions because it Was under Marietta and not Cobb. But this raid must have been a big one with heavy consequences to make her change the Li Setup. Many of her girls came from New York where the girls operate under with this new setup of just curtains. It does allow the girls to be subtle but not heavy fun stuff and no UTC. But it allows for later hookups, ie, girls on their own. Lily may charge more and get a bigger "cut" so the girls can have outside connections.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
But Lily has been very hush hush about it all so far. Hopefully less pressure later after elections occur, but the fact she changed the setup means Lily will not have this location operate like we all know and loved. Dang!










Reply With Quote





