Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 17691
-
07-15-24 07:09 #14391Senior Member

Posts: 224Michelle Sweets
LOL! Thank you for the reply. I thought the same thing. I knew I had been with that girl before. Her name was really familiar so I checked my contacts and she wasn't in there. Ohhhhh Mariah Sky. That definitely rings a bell. I had some good times with her too.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 07:03 #14390Senior Member

Posts: 224100% agree. But we have a NCNS (no call no show) reputation that keeps a lot of visitors from coming here. However there are about 5-10 girls locally that provide a quality service.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 21:11 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 296Would you recommend?
-
07-14-24 14:27 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 38Sexydanni
Has anyone had the pleasure of dreaming about Danni now that she isn't walking?
How's her game?
Any improvement?
Feel free to DM.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/173009423
-
07-14-24 10:25 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 285Agree 100%
Couldn't agree more for Stl max needs to be 300 and it's got to be GFE, Stl lacks good looking providers FR only a couple that fit the bill but many visiting girls look and act so much nicer come on ladies step up.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 22:31 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 296Visitors
To all ladies in this town, you need to change your business model to compete with visitors. Visitors are good looking and they ask for reasonable donations.
-
07-13-24 21:27 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 163Dimond
Has anyone seen this girl? She right in my area. And thinking about going to see her tonight. Any reviews would be nice.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/4055170924
-
07-13-24 21:02 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 254Yeah, I saw her at the beginning of the year and posted about her. It was a good time and she is a sweet girl who is not on drugs and is down to earth / friendly. My only issue is she implied she was GFE, but I would not call her that. But maybe she just wasn't into me enough. She did say that she is back doing this after like 7 years away. And funny thing is after I saw her I vaguely remember seeing her before, and had the same thought that she was hot but wished she was the GFE she implied. Or was that Mariah Skyy? Oh well. My memory does suck, but I also question the value of doing this if I don't remember so much of my encounters. LOL.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 12:54 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 687The airport area and St Chuck have a lot of hotels, and a few cheaper ones near the airport. The ones in Earth City are also popular. A lot were using Air BnB's occasionally, but the locals have given them a bad rep lately that has made the news. The good news is you're somewhat away from all the BS in Affton. UTRs rarely want to be shared, because they trust and are comfortable with the few guys they are seeing. Try cultivating some ladies who are closer in south county. Most of my UTRs are semi-retired / retired from the clubs and escorting. A new category of single moms has opened up also.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 10:21 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 92So many in St. Charles area
Jeez, it's a downer for me how many of these workers I want to make appointments with that are in this area (or by airport). Need to be discreet and going that distance doesn't make it easy for me.
There a reason that's the central hub of activity?
I'm in the Affton area and wish I wasn't now LOL.
Did have two that were a good 15 min from me, but they both are now further away north.
If anyone knows someone maybe UTR that lives close to my area, hook me up if you can please. Especially if they offer bbjcim.
-
07-12-24 17:18 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 316Well, her schedule is full for Wednesday already, and booking for later days currently, according to her. I have a feeling she's going to be VERY popular here!
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 16:37 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 239K girl
She may be willing? I am hoping someone will check her out, but she isn't starting until next week. Oh the anticipation.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 15:43 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 337Henny
I've seen her several times and would go so far as to say that she's the best girl out there right now. May take a session or two for her to be comfortable with you, but short of no BBBJ, she is offers an amazing GFE session that, at least in my opinion, rivals Parker. Amazing young body and definitely gets into it.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 14:03 #14378Regular Member

Posts: 20Serenity
Anyone seen this one? I highly smell LEO. Pm if you want the details.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress
-
07-12-24 11:23 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 162She is real
She is real, no teeth, so blow job is on point. She's like mid 50's, looks are rode hard, put away wet. Streetwalker type gal. She'll get the job done if release is all you need.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





