Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 41293
-
07-12-24 07:47 #35428Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-12-24 02:14 #35427Senior Member

Posts: 690Totally agree. Sad that guys are willing to pay for such low quality. That only makes the so-so quality ask for more and thus all rates to go up for all of us!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-11-24 21:00 #35426Senior Member

Posts: 909But she would still get business
Tbh she would have to pay me 60, and a case of Bud, because she has no redeeming qualities. Plus if they are fully clothed, you know you dealing with sack of flabby skin. Yet she'll get business regardless, going back to an earlier point made. They know dudes would pay to nail a hole in a stomp. So to each their own, I guess. Yet I do not understand this LOL. For 60 there are better choices why settle on "that"(better not great). I could possibly understand if she was a chill laidback provider, people just want a no hassle nut. Yet from her reviews, she seems controlling & problematic. Yet that's just me.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 20:47 #35425Senior Member

Posts: 587HAHAHAHA! Are you sure you don't want her finger banging your poop chute? Hilarious!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 19:22 #35424Senior Member

Posts: 690Tryst Is STG At 2 0 r 4 Times The STG Rate
You learned something important. Tryst is not premium or great girls, nope, some nicer girls and a bunch of STG providers but charging 2 or 4 times their STG rate! Be glad you never paid $450 to see Fancy! And yes, reviews of her are very subpar. You were wise to search and think before pulling the trigger. A wise monger!
Originally Posted by KittySniffer69
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-11-24 17:30 #35423Senior Member

Posts: 30Massive rate drop.
I hadn't had a dream with this one, because her listed rate a tryst is way overpriced. Per her profile she charges $450. She also claims nothing less than a 1 hr date. She must not be getting a lot of business. I saw a recent review saying a dream with her was subpar.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/fancygirl
-
07-11-24 15:50 #35422Senior Member

Posts: 151Kassidy
The one time I saw her, the place was immaculate. My only issue was as I was leaving, someone was coming in front door. I imagine a DB. Wasn't expecting that and was happy to be out and on my way. It was her own her in a multi-bdrm apt. I imagine there are various goings on happening in that dwelling, but haven't heard or read any terrible situations occurring there.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 15:07 #35421Senior Member

Posts: 58Clean Place
I was having lunch with friend & stumbled on Kassidy's place. Very, very clean & everything organized in its place off SS. It was like museum cold & quiet. I didn't see her. Told that she was in her room. Too often people live in filthy conditions. Cleanliness says a lot about people. It's not often people surprise me. I don't know her but think a little higher now.
-
07-11-24 12:17 #35420Regular Member

Posts: 11Asian persuasion Lauren
I've seen her post in the past, does anyone know if she's legit?
https://tryst.link/escort/asian__persuasion__
-
07-11-24 11:40 #35419Senior Member

Posts: 690This May Seem Like A Bargain But For The Quality It Is Over-Priced!
Getting a good rate does not mean accept any low price, some low-priced rates are really over-priced for junk and should be avoided.
Here is an example I just saw. 60 coins for qv in today's market sounds good at first. But is it really good, or is the provider substandard and thus you are way over paying at 60 coins? Looking at the post, she offers to accept even less, 2 guys for 100 coins, but she will only do one at a time. Still that is 50 coins each, seems like a bargain. Then she says you need to bring your own protection. So what if I do not, then is she going to do bb or take my coins and not provide? Then she says will start with top and finish with doggie only. No bargain with her dictating how a monger does his thing. Then look at the photos in the ad and you will see it is a provider to avoid. At 60 or 50 coins – this is no bargain; in fact she is way over-priced. I always avoid Fancy, even if only $1.00.
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/952371867374
-
07-11-24 11:25 #35418Senior Member

Posts: 534MILF nickie
I have a super hard on for this chic. Anyone got info on her or has dreamed with her lately? Pm me if necessary.
-
07-11-24 10:03 #35417Senior Member

Posts: 260Ruby
Hey all-.
Seen some really good reviews on Ruby. I have tried to reach out to her roughly half a dozen times over the vast couple months. Not a single text back. Is there a better way to get in touch with her?
-
07-11-24 09:58 #35416Senior Member

Posts: 260Ariana unfortunate slide
Yeah unfortunately. I was straight up grossed out and I'm not the worlds most Squimish monger by any means.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:57 #35415Senior Member

Posts: 413Appreciate the intel
Thanks, another go to avoid.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:14 #35414Senior Member

Posts: 690Her menu does not mention CIM but does mention prostate massage. No I do not want her fingering my ass, but if a provider does that she usually does CIM. So any idea if she does she do BBBJ and CIM? Thanks. LB.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






