Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 695 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 10420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10165
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbSmith  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Envy at Dollhouse? Have not seen her is several months.
    Right now she's in the hospital she's having seizures. I talked to her mom on this everyday.

  2. #10164

    Envy at Dollhouse

    Anyone know what happened to Envy at Dollhouse? Have not seen her is several months.

  3. #10163

    Sins Cheyenne day shift

    Had a great dance with Cheyenne. $. 3 per song. Gave a tip for the gal. She knows what she is doing.

    How much is the standard tip these days. Don't want to inflate the market if I can avoid it.

  4. #10162

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Got a dance from Casey or Kasey. Don't know the spelling. Tall, brunette, fit with big fake titties. She seems a little stuck up at first, but she's actually nice. Don't know about extras. She started with my favorite stripper move, where she puts her head in my lap and flips and shakes her pussy in my face. Smelled good too. I could touch everything but did not attempt fiv. It was 30 coins to play the game.
    (Day shift)
    I only know of one Casey, fits your description except for hair color, but who knows, she may have died it. Haven't seen her in a while. In great shape, very sweet lady, but no extras other than maybe an occasional grab through the shorts.

  5. #10161

    Chubby cuban at Sensations

    Chubby cuban with big titties, got a dance and offered extras. I declined, told here didn't have the coins. She let me take my joystick out anyways but I didn't finish and I only wanted one song. 30 coins to play.(Day shift)

  6. #10160

    Blonde Cuban at Wackos

    Bleach blonde, thick but not fat with huge titties and bright red lips. Came to me at the bar and started playing with the joystick at the bar. Promise me good time. Got back there and told her just a dance, I couldn't donate extra today. She took my joystick out and started jerking playing with it, she said just tip her. Finished and gave 50 coins to play the game. (Day shift)

  7. #10159

    Casey or Kasey at Emperor's

    Got a dance from Casey or Kasey. Don't know the spelling. Tall, brunette, fit with big fake titties. She seems a little stuck up at first, but she's actually nice. Don't know about extras. She started with my favorite stripper move, where she puts her head in my lap and flips and shakes her pussy in my face. Smelled good too. I could touch everything but did not attempt fiv. It was 30 coins to play the game.
    (Day shift)

  8. #10158

    Emperors. Chloe

    Any information on a hot brunette Latina named Chloe? I assume she's Cuban but she looks like she could be Venezuelan. Any info on extras or TO would be appreciated.

  9. #10157

    No idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    There is a short one with long brunette hair name Leyla that is bad ass.
    No idea of spelling but interested in your experience?

  10. #10156

    Bella Dollhouse

    May be a bit of long shot but I would be forever grateful if anyone can give me any details / info / insight on if Bella at Dollhouse offers any extras. Danced with her several times and she hasn't offered. I only ask here bc I've seen several posts saying she does. Any DMs with info would be appreciated!

  11. #10155
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    My normal strip club remains Sinsations, but I do go to the Doll House on occasion, typically after I've struck out at Sins. Last week I decided to go to TDH and earlier in the night, maybe 10 pm. There was the usual cadre of Spanish speakers, but also a mix of white and AA dancers. At one point, I counted everyone and there were 9 dancers and 7 customers. Most of the dancers were fairly overweight. However, there was one thin, young, pretty, in shape, youngish (25 maybe) white dancer there. She had blonde hair. I would have liked to get her naked on stage, but for the hour I was at the club she sat with just one lone chubby older guy. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If, yes, then would you please I'd her if possible. If she's known to any of you, does she provide extras in the VIP? As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated..
    Both Brittany and Montana fit that description.

  12. #10154

    You sure on the name?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip  [View Original Post]
    Like the looks, dances are ok, wondering if anyone has experienced TO?
    There is a short one with long brunette hair name Leyla that is bad ass.

  13. #10153

    Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    My normal strip club remains Sinsations, but I do go to the Doll House on occasion, typically after I've struck out at Sins. Last week I decided to go to TDH and earlier in the night, maybe 10 pm. There was the usual cadre of Spanish speakers, but also a mix of white and AA dancers. At one point, I counted everyone and there were 9 dancers and 7 customers. Most of the dancers were fairly overweight. However, there was one thin, young, pretty, in shape, youngish (25 maybe) white dancer there. She had blonde hair. I would have liked to get her naked on stage, but for the hour I was at the club she sat with just one lone chubby older guy. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If, yes, then would you please I'd her if possible. If she's known to any of you, does she provide extras in the VIP? As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks again.

    Shaggy.
    I think I saw this chick you're describing last night, short-ish blonde hair. I didn't get to get a dance with her, she seemed to have been hanging out with her regulars. All I know her name was Montana, she seems to be new.

  14. #10152
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've looked under abbreviations and cannot find it.

    What does tldr stand for?
    Too Long Didn't Read.

  15. #10151

    Doll House Question

    My normal strip club remains Sinsations, but I do go to the Doll House on occasion, typically after I've struck out at Sins. Last week I decided to go to TDH and earlier in the night, maybe 10 pm. There was the usual cadre of Spanish speakers, but also a mix of white and AA dancers. At one point, I counted everyone and there were 9 dancers and 7 customers. Most of the dancers were fairly overweight. However, there was one thin, young, pretty, in shape, youngish (25 maybe) white dancer there. She had blonde hair. I would have liked to get her naked on stage, but for the hour I was at the club she sat with just one lone chubby older guy. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If, yes, then would you please I'd her if possible. If she's known to any of you, does she provide extras in the VIP? As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks again.

    Shaggy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape