Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 8959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8839

    Ohio Swings

    Anyone partake?

  2. #8838

    It still works

    It must have been something just going on for one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I was just going through some of the ads on Listcrawler. And now the trick of placing them in your follow folder and than opening it to see if they have any other ads running no longer works. It just goes to show that Listcrawler knows they have thieves and scam artists posing And they must condone it because they are taking away one of the ways we could use to find them. Just another reason not to believe the reviews.

  3. #8837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 984

    Sumosearch

    But it has been taken down permanently making it very hard to vet providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    What's the site where you can enter a phone number and it shows all the ads for a provider in different cities?

  4. #8836

    Phone number search

    What's the site where you can enter a phone number and it shows all the ads for a provider in different cities?

  5. #8835

    Listcrawler

    I was just going through some of the ads on Listcrawler. And now the trick of placing them in your follow folder and than opening it to see if they have any other ads running no longer works. It just goes to show that Listcrawler knows they have thieves and scam artists posing And they must condone it because they are taking away one of the ways we could use to find them. Just another reason not to believe the reviews.

  6. #8834

    Sounds cool

    Sounds cool. Enjoy your freedom and count me in.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.

    I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.

    I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.

    I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?

  7. #8833
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which Sophia you mean, but you might want to check Amber Monroe's X feed for a body cam video from New Carlisle the other night. It's really sad, but this may be the psychotic break where she finally gets some help.
    Whatever she posted looks to be gone now.

  8. #8832
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Too many Amber Monroe's on X to find the one you are talking about.
    My bad. It's Amber Meadow at sweetshyfun.

  9. #8831

    Watch your 6 all

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/sugar-dad...123158280.html

    Granted, I wouldn't say Dayton, Columbus, and Cincy are in the same category as D. C.

    But still, be careful out there all.

  10. #8830

    X feed?

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which Sophia you mean, but you might want to check Amber Monroe's X feed for a body cam video from New Carlisle the other night. It's really sad, but this may be the psychotic break where she finally gets some help.
    Too many Amber Monroe's on X to find the one you are talking about.

  11. #8829
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbGuy65  [View Original Post]
    She is a real good time.
    Not sure which Sophia you mean, but you might want to check Amber Monroe's X feed for a body cam video from New Carlisle the other night. It's really sad, but this may be the psychotic break where she finally gets some help.

  12. #8828

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello dayton I just want to say I just came across a post for a gangbang with Sofia. She is now advertising as a porn star kind of funny. I got to see her twice in dayton. You all know who she is. I seen it on fetlife. Anyway have a good one. Be safe out there. https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665.
    She is a real good time.

  13. #8827

    I'd be interested

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.

    I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.

    I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.

    I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?
    🤚127998; Pick me.

  14. #8826
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.

    I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.

    I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.

    I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?
    I just saw your post, Congrats on being single again, your a free man now. enjoy you being independent now on the 4th

  15. #8825

    Club

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.

    I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.

    I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.

    I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?
    Hot always sounds interesting, you clearly have knack for it that I don't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape