Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1750
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #790

    W t f

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Sensual Siren is a pretty cute girl with glasses looking for something casual. I messaged her and things were going well, then she asked if I was white. Told her I was asian and she blocked me LOL. It even says that on my profile. Hopefully this can help someone else.
    Seriously like WTF? I assumed this was on seek, did she not look at your photo / profile?? Unless this was via text but still. I tend to exchange photos initially so there's no misunderstanding.

    She must had some bad Asian food in the past! Ugh.

  2. #789

    Sensual Siren

    Sensual Siren is a pretty cute girl with glasses looking for something casual. I messaged her and things were going well, then she asked if I was white. Told her I was asian and she blocked me LOL. It even says that on my profile. Hopefully this can help someone else.

  3. #788

  4. #787

  5. #786

    Printable 'hack'

    If you like using find in page, here's a way to make that work with far less effort.

    Under thread tools, select the Show printable version option.

    In the url, change 'pp=15' to 100 to increase the number of posts on one page to 100.

    Voila.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the title of the new film. But seriously I've never got the search or advanced search to work correctly (Maybe Admin can help? One mistake and you have to wait 60 seconds. Just not worth the trouble IMO.

    Here's how I search. Go to each page, then do a Find in your browser, yes it's a pain but that works.

  6. #785

    Take note of this skipper and avoid the 3 hour tour

    She's a skipper, boys. Quoted $700 and while the magic of artificial intelligence do wonders for photography with filters, Snapchat does not. This chick gave me her snap, and I asked for a confirmation video and she got all shitty about the request in the video, and seriously looked like the fucking joker, but has somehow managed to live a worse life. She was ROUGH fellas. It was a double instant block to Snapchat and Seeking. Could you imagine getting shitty with a someone you just quoted for $700 of minimal time while looking like a horse faced hillbilly? The audacity. LOL.

    Mskitty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-ebde6f9dacdc

  7. #784

    Searching Impossible

    Quote Originally Posted by AmarousRogue  [View Original Post]
    Every time I try, it doesn't work and I don't want to ask about someone who's already been mentioned and annoy the group. Advanced search? It really pisses me off how complicated it is to search the f*cking thing I'm reading.

    Appreciate anyone's help.
    Yes that's the title of the new film. But seriously I've never got the search or advanced search to work correctly (Maybe Admin can help? One mistake and you have to wait 60 seconds. Just not worth the trouble IMO.

    Here's how I search. Go to each page, then do a Find in your browser, yes it's a pain but that works.

  8. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJack44  [View Original Post]
    Who gave her 1. 5 k for her to ask for that much.
    Whoever he was, she should hold on to him like grim death! Anyways, it looks like she deleted her profile

  9. #782

    That's not the question to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    New member.

    Mid 30's.

    Inked arms.

    No face pics.

    Children (babysitter $$.

    She should be on Match, not SA.
    Who gave her 1. 5 k for her to ask for that much.

  10. #781

    SD Forum

    I wouldn't be surprised if all the SB s had a forum where they would talk about their expeirences about us.

  11. #780

  12. #779

    Hey guys, how do I search this thread correctly

    Every time I try, it doesn't work and I don't want to ask about someone who's already been mentioned and annoy the group. Advanced search? It really pisses me off how complicated it is to search the f*cking thing I'm reading.

    Appreciate anyone's help.

  13. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-7aefdfc027e9

    Asked for 1500 ppm. Haha what's going on.
    New member.

    Mid 30's.

    Inked arms.

    No face pics.

    Children (babysitter $$.

    She should be on Match, not SA.

  14. #777

    Lex

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-7aefdfc027e9

    Asked for 1500 ppm. Haha what's going on.

  15. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    See post #719 and 718 in this thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape