Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 552 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6681

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    IDK who she is but someone should bring her a few cheese burgers because looks like she needs to eat.

  2. #6680

    Who is this


  3. #6679

    Pandora's

    I'll e in Seattle next week for work. What days is Monse usually there?

  4. #6678

    Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    The one with dark hair.
    She's been around the block a few times. Experienced Vet who aims to please but always seemed involved in club drama. Keep your distance. Hit it and quit it.

  5. #6677
    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    Is either of these the Jessica you mentioned?
    The one with dark hair.

  6. #6676
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Some of Pandora's best cock sucker's are in right now.

    Mandy, Monse, Martina, Luna, Naomi, Luxe, Allie, Diamond and Jessica to name a few.
    Is either of these the Jessica you mentioned?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240713_053622_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240713_053612_Instagram.jpg‎  

  7. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    We need a list going here.

    I'll start with Anya my fave. Her orgasm and juices are unparalleled. Naomi's pussy is always crazy wet too.

    Daisha will let you play with her pussy until she cums but I'm not sure if full service is part of her menu offering.

    I'm also really curious about Allie as she seems like a low provider but I'm not sure if I should take the plunge. Please let me know if I should.
    Anya seems very appreciative of us helping her climax it seems.

    This reminds me of one particular dancer from Kitten's that I had a lot of fun with during 2015–2018 named Remi. The first time she climaxed was at the end of a two or three song special we had in the LDA just grinding on me. I was a little surprised how quickly it happened. On subsequent visits, we went to VIP rooms and wow just over and over and over again.

    After her stint at Kitten's, I heard that she ended up at Fox's in the Tacoma area though I never saw her again. So uh yeah let me know if anyone knows if she's still dancing https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLGFhWDiNd/.

  8. #6674

    Lina

    Anyone seen Lina at Pandoras recently? The one that works at a Bikini stand down in lakewood.

  9. #6673
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She does get upset.

    Start creampieing her it will change.

    Mandy won my business this week. Monse might be upset.
    They both good. Very good. Very nice. Make me cum fast, hahahaha.

  10. #6672
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    How much is Monse charging OTC? And how much for a duo with Luna? PM me if you guys don't want to disclose in public. Thanks!
    You ask girl. They tell you.

  11. #6671

    Monse / Luna OTC rates

    How much is Monse charging OTC? And how much for a duo with Luna? PM me if you guys don't want to disclose in public. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I did a private with Luna and Monse.

    Luna let me fuck her in the ass.

  12. #6670

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    We need a list going here.

    I'll start with Anya my fave. Her orgasm and juices are unparalleled. Naomi's pussy is always crazy wet too.

    Daisha will let you play with her pussy until she cums but I'm not sure if full service is part of her menu offering.

    I'm also really curious about Allie as she seems like a low provider but I'm not sure if I should take the plunge. Please let me know if I should.
    I think this forum knows my vote already. I agree about her orgasm juice. It's pure and drips all down my shaft sometimes my leg. Sometimes she orgasm more than once with me, I appreciate her very much. With Anya I get to go balls deep. She orgasms fast. Sometimes I wank with her cream coating me. Only girl I've seen lately. Got to time it right.

  13. #6669

    Most orgasmic Pandora strippers?

    We need a list going here.

    I'll start with Anya my fave. Her orgasm and juices are unparalleled. Naomi's pussy is always crazy wet too.

    Daisha will let you play with her pussy until she cums but I'm not sure if full service is part of her menu offering.

    I'm also really curious about Allie as she seems like a low provider but I'm not sure if I should take the plunge. Please let me know if I should.

  14. #6668
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Saw her name back on the roster today on Instagram. She told me she would be gone for 2 weeks, it's been less than a week.
    Allie, Diamond, Luna, Martina, Ciera, Ava, Adora, Naomi, Monse and Amari.

    Nice lineup. Plenty of them fuck.

  15. #6667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    This was a fun week at Pandoras. With Monse gone we were free to try out other dancers. They stepped up their services to her level. It will be interesting when she gets back.
    Saw her name back on the roster today on Instagram. She told me she would be gone for 2 weeks, it's been less than a week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape