Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 658 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Is Danny a moron?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Hi there, Thanks for your review. Can you provide more info on this Crescent thing regarding its address and damage. Feel free to reply in DM.
    Please, please, explain to me — is Danny trolling non-stop or he is a complete moron? It's hard to tell.

  2. #9594

    Deleted

    The idiotic BillyBaloney, comes back after not using this Handle for over a month and decides to go into the Massage thread with it's bullshit Handle and gets fuck smacked. Did you forget that the BillyBaloney Handle is only used for the MassHoles? Or, did you "accidentally" logged in with this one? Obviously, whatever you said was garbage, given the fact that the administrator took the time to blast your brainless post.

    I will be the first to celebrate the departure of the board's most useless Handle.

    Billy is gone.
    You can join the rest of your sick and pathetic Handles in the wall of shame. More importantly, as Andir pointed out, we won't have to listen to BillyBaloney's love of the wild side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    where he continuously talks about gays, transvestites, sex change operations, etc.

  3. #9593

    Lmfao

    Nope. I like pussy only Goofy. You run your mouth and claim you're this super built guy and that others get intimidated by you, because your young. I call Bullshit man. You always bash on everyone's posts. Never nothing positive to say. You miserable grumpy dude, no wonder no girls ever like you!

  4. #9592

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySpades  [View Original Post]
    These mongers will all just use your Information against ya, to dox you to other ladies. And make it so you can't see them. You guys are the biggest Simpletons on this Site, you 3 dudes who I just named off. And you're all old as fuck and ugly, you dude's never get hot chicks looking your way at a casino or mall.
    Beware of johnny because he sent me his phone number in a private DM asking me to call him and inviting me to meet him. I told him I don't call other dudes and not gay like he is. You been warned and for those who doubt me I have the messages saved here can prove it. Now we know why woman run from him because he likes guys.

  5. #9591

    Coolie the Dark Saint.

    Coolie aka DC talk the same and act the same. Same exact phrases and wording, and crypticness. He's great at playing the victim card, because nothing is ever his fault. He's a saint who can't do no wrong. LOL he's here to save every monger on this Site. Haha, it's such a privilege to get one of his utrs. I've never seen such a complainer in my entire life, the way this guy complains. "Ugh why has Johnny been ignoring all my texts I think he bet all his money again". LMAO, he'd always say that at times. This guy is such a expert on people's behaviors and knows the ins and outs of how all women act. It makes me want to puke, because he always thinks he knows everything. Big Cootie had a conversation with himself back in the Worc Forum. That's right, he was responding to himself about a chick who used to be hot. But apparently is not fat. BC to DC, responding / referencing his previous posts. From his other user handle. Just scroll down on Cooties posts history and you'll notice it. Also pay attention to how they talk, their form of typing. The phrases that say, clearly you can see it's the same asshole. Loves to deceive people and be fraudulent. He plays the saint card better than anyone I've ever come across in my lifetime. Hey man I admit to my wrong doings. I'm a solid 4-6 on the Sin Scale. You Big Cootie Gigantic Wonder Man you're a Perfect 10 Score. LOL you've never committed any wrong doings with your dark crimes.

  6. #9590

    Nope Big it don't offend me at all.

    You give as you get, is how I look at it. I've always gotten good utrs from the people I mentioned in past posts. With the exception of maybe 1 girl, who tried to pull a fast one on me, long time ago. When I went to go meet her at a McDs in Worc. Tried to get money upfront to go cop some shit, I knew better of of it and walked out. She didn't want me to go with her, so I know she never would've came back. Well I seen that girl again a couple weeks later, on my end of the city. Walking around the Honey Farms nearby and I talked with her. We became cool and chilled for the day. Very cool girl, but also very demanding and special needy to me. LOL. "Do this please or do that" . Kept serving her food throughout the day, at my house. But it was ok, she just was constantly asking stuff. My brother though she came off rude to him.

    Point Is, sorry but, these girls will show rude behaviors too. Not all will man, but you need to take responsibility too (Big Daddy Coolie__) for any failed attempts. I say this not to shoot you down, and I know, you're replying to my posts. Taking a shot at me from your other User, but it's all good bro. No hard feelings. Just admit it to me, like a man, instead of being Cryptic. I was nothing but nice to those girls long time ago. And you know that. Be Real man or get out the kitchen. Because you know well enough that sharing utrs, it should never be Kosher. Well, coming from you that is. Have a good day man.

    BTW, (I'm Real I'm Matty Ice Aka Matty69) . I don't need to act sketchy from another user handle out here. I'm sorry bro, that you're sketchy, and what you said is doesn't offend me. And for anyone who doesn't know, yes I lost my old handle, for running my mouth to a crazy ***** in CT who's like in her 40's or 40's. You can't say really violent things on the Forum, automatic ban. And it's totally acceptable. They do a great job of running this Site. I'm sorry Coolie Clouds brother that you got offended by me. Pimp like behaviors should also not be accepted man. Just admit to it bro, a Spade can spot a real actial pimp Spade. Meaning you buddy. Have a good one.

  7. #9589

    Venting on UTR Sharing

    In the New England area, 2 out of the 3 mongers that I've shared UTR info with have soured the sharing system with either fugly UTR exchanges, unfavorable behavior towards my UTR recommendations, or a dozen emails sent to me with needless questions. The two UTRs that experienced harmful exchanges have completely changed their numbers after reporting the abuse due to verbal aggression and threats of reporting those women to police or even threats of violence from said, undisclosed mongers. I'm not certain how many of you mongers have success stories of UTR exchanges from this site, but this negativity seems to be a trend on par with local non-AMPs asking their clients not to post on this site. Too many underhanded mongers are souring this system in MA by not positively contributing to the system, threatening or abusing or scaring away the volunteer sex workers, or telling non-mongers about this forum and it's gradually taking a significantly damaging toll on us all.

    This forum has the potential of improving the monger-sex worker relations in Mass even to the point of legislatively making it legal. I'll continue to provide positive contributions to this site, but maybe not any UTR from hereon until something improves. If this post offends you, then you probably fit the description of the underhanded mongers in which I am referencing.

  8. #9588
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Maybe in the movies. LOL. In reality, maybe Vegas or in Europe. That'll be a dream for sure! And, have the cash.
    The porno dudes treat her like shit in some scenes its disgusting. Closest I've seen is a girl on listcrawler right now alligator everything posted 6:18 pm real girl last days wobu. Astrid.

    I will send a message Saturday or Sunday can't wait to see that beauty again.

  9. #9587
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Women from Spain need to come to Boston. Look at this porno woman.

    She has honey color eyes can you imagine the door opening to a hotel room tham, burl, wobu.

    And she's there!
    Maybe in the movies. LOL. In reality, maybe Vegas or in Europe. That'll be a dream for sure! And, have the cash.

  10. #9586

    Beware of Dark Clouds, Jehovah and Acknowledge

    These mongers will all just use your Information against ya, to dox you to other ladies. And make it so you can't see them. You guys are the biggest Simpletons on this Site, you 3 dudes who I just named off. And you're all old as fuck and ugly, you dude's never get hot chicks looking your way at a casino or mall.

  11. #9585

    Nah RT you cool bro.

    My Apologies, I was just having a pointless War of Words, that's all. Yes of course there's attractive people out here, and fit and in shape, young. I may not be super fit, or fit in general, but I'm getting there. I'm down to 190, been losing my small Gut, doing a lot of walking and exercising. I may not fit the complete bill of how great you are brother, I say that with respect to ya. Because I actually believe there are people like you and others, who are better than me. More successful, because they're younger and or Fitter. But I'm definitely not bad at all, probably one of the younger ones! Definitely not that old and I was told by a fellow monger out here, who used to buy my benzos every month, that I'm one of the best looking dudes he's met from out here. "Matty Ice bro you're one of the best looking dudes I've seen, so why are you single or not pulling these hot girls". Idk, he'd say something to that effect. But yeah disregard that Rough That bud, of course there's fit dudes out here, who are in great shape. Cheers Man and Happy Hunting to everyone Else out here.

  12. #9584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Women from Spain need to come to Boston. Look at this porno woman.

    She has honey color eyes can you imagine the door opening to a hotel room tham, burl, wobu.

    And she's there!
    Hans, Photoshop is strong with this one.

  13. #9583

    Sapphire lapiedra

    Women from Spain need to come to Boston. Look at this porno woman.

    She has honey color eyes can you imagine the door opening to a hotel room tham, burl, wobu.

    And she's there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sapphire lapiedra silk.jpg‎  

  14. #9582
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySpades  [View Original Post]
    This AcknowledgeMe aka Lusty B aka The List guy is claiming he owns this Forum Site and that A2 is his fellow mod. Mr Know It All he is. Lmao 🤣. Claims he's a young in great shape dude, hahaha 😆. I highly doubt that. There ain't no great shaped Fitness people on this site, and if their were they certainly wouldn't be out here. Old ass dude claiming to be young, yet he's too scared to pull up to my Complex, here in Wo. And you do actually come off like Lusty B, in a way man, your posts. Very similar of how he thinks he knows everything. Bro you just another dude who gives up the rusty D to SWs, no different than Joanna. I'll gladly spread my green oozey substance to yas, mixed in with some Shrooms cauliflowers and some Fettuccine. It'll knock you out forever guys. Another scumbag taken off the Forum, so you want to doc my address pal. Good. Come see me. You seem to know where exactly I live from your dms, The List. Or wait are you logged in as Lusty B from Worcester or are you this new & improved Acknowledgement Me guy?? Hmm DC Temple seems to know your weaknesses man. He always gets ya good with his wise posts.
    Not everybody on here is fat and unattractive, being young and fit actually may play a role in why some of us are here. Just saying.

    RT.

  15. #9581

    Add me to your Ignore List please & The List.

    This AcknowledgeMe aka Lusty B aka The List guy is claiming he owns this Forum Site and that A2 is his fellow mod. Mr Know It All he is. Lmao 🤣. Claims he's a young in great shape dude, hahaha 😆. I highly doubt that. There ain't no great shaped Fitness people on this site, and if their were they certainly wouldn't be out here. Old ass dude claiming to be young, yet he's too scared to pull up to my Complex, here in Wo. And you do actually come off like Lusty B, in a way man, your posts. Very similar of how he thinks he knows everything. Bro you just another dude who gives up the rusty D to SWs, no different than Joanna. I'll gladly spread my green oozey substance to yas, mixed in with some Shrooms cauliflowers and some Fettuccine. It'll knock you out forever guys. Another scumbag taken off the Forum, so you want to doc my address pal. Good. Come see me. You seem to know where exactly I live from your dms, The List. Or wait are you logged in as Lusty B from Worcester or are you this new & improved Acknowledgement Me guy?? Hmm DC Temple seems to know your weaknesses man. He always gets ya good with his wise posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape