Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 58920
-
07-10-24 18:15 #48990Senior Member

Posts: 290Where does it say that?? This article was posted in early may, meaning two months until July 1, right?
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 18:03 #48989Senior Member

Posts: 542No
Based on July 1 goes into effect. Sept 1 start enforcement……but I could be wrong…I think I read somewhere else , maybe in the bill, it was based on July 1, and then enforced Sept 1 because of all the renovations needed, so not to block out glass…etc
Originally Posted by PowerLifter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 17:51 #48988Senior Member

Posts: 346AMPs
So after the new law has anyone experienced any changes in protocol. Do you have to full out a form, show I'd, or provide any identifying information before or after service?
-
07-10-24 16:30 #48987Regular Member

Posts: 8If I'm not mistaken, this article was made 2 months ago on May, and 2 months later would have been starting July 1st when the laws are now in effect, and not September?
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 13:39 #48986Senior Member

Posts: 542New Massage Law
Our favorite places have 2 months from July 1 to come into compliance. Meaning Sept 1 is when the state health professionals will start cracking down.
https://fcachiro.org/blogpost/211769...nto-Compliance
Enjoy the next couple months.
RR.
-
07-10-24 13:15 #48985Senior Member

Posts: 49Jay jay
Does anyone know where Jay Jay that was at spring went and when she may return, had a couple really good times with her and would like to repeat, ty.
-
07-09-24 18:55 #48984Senior Member

Posts: 126I hit it on a Thursday around 2:30, looked slow. No interruption, one doorbell ring the whole hour. Blue was great.
Originally Posted by WenDans
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 14:26 #48983Senior Member

Posts: 48I want a big ass and big boobs.
After returning from a week-long business trip to Los Angeles, I'm in desperate need of a masseuse with big tits and a big ass. If anyone knows of one please PM me. Thanks.
-
07-09-24 11:54 #48982Senior Member

Posts: 50Blue Is Legend Material
Blue is a must see at Gardenia!
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 10:48 #48981Senior Member

Posts: 109I got to Gardenia about 2 pm. I thought that'd be a quieter time. A mid-weekday around 10 am is when I have the best luck at any of these places.
Originally Posted by WenDans
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 09:48 #48980Senior Member

Posts: 54What time of day did you go? I'm wondering what the best time of day would be to go so a person doesn't have to experience that kind of situation??
Originally Posted by RatPack21
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 09:10 #48979Senior Member

Posts: 109Blue at Gardenia
I dreamt that I saw her yesterday midday. What a distracting place, with camera monitors near the dream table. When I got there, I had the option of a new girl or Blue. I took Blue, based on reviews. Blue comes into the room and I say "I've heard a lot about you! That provoked lots of DFK. Then a table shower with a small amount of TUMA and a large amount of body sliding, then back to the room for dreaming. She watched the monitors a bunch, as it got busier when we got busy. Made for a rushed, shorter session. Would not repeat, as her thick black hair is not my type. But she is fit and cute, and I can see why she gets a lot of positive press here.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 07:23 #48978Senior Member

Posts: 201She is at Gardenia.
Originally Posted by WenDans
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 23:10 #48977Senior Member

Posts: 54So, is Blue at Spring or Gardenia?
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 22:25 #48976Senior Member

Posts: 119Blue is Legend Material
I finally got Blue this past week and echo his review. She is smoking hot, pretty face, awesome body, her attitude is amazing as well. Everything plus was done and even the shocker couple knuckles deep and is loud. I've been around the block, and they just don't come any better.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




