Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8728
-
07-18-24 00:05 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 335I contacted her, but all I got was a sigle word with the name of the town where she hosts. After that, crickets.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 20:22 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 312Sweetz
Here's another one who I'm surprised there's nothing on the guide about. She goes by Sweetz and apparently stays in Milford / New Haven. She looks amazing in her pics. Honestly a little TGTBT. But one could wish. If anyone has any information on Sweetz I'd love to hear about it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/954127546850
-
07-17-24 13:44 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 930Hunny Dip
Any word on this provider? It says she's back but don't recall seeing her before.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/311796931152
-
07-17-24 07:53 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 312Niyah
I've attempted to research this one but I'm coming up with just a few questions about her from 2022. It seems like she's stuck around for 2+ yrs (which would be quite a long time if fake). But at the same time if none of us have seen her in 2+ years that kinda have leaning towards not real. If anyone has any information on Niyah it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/221960042439
-
07-16-24 09:12 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 45So where can we find her info?
Originally Posted by DeKooning
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 22:44 #7253Regular Member

Posts: 9Sasha
Her "name" is Sasha. Very local (has a sister in New Haven). I've had her over a number of times (typically she drives herself w / her sisters car). Hasn't really insisted on coverage from the first time. Not entirely present, but with a soft touch will follow instructions, but gets "ticklish" sometimes. From 2nd visit on has gotten into a routine of first spending a Long time in the bathroom but then comes out and it's "play ball". You have to play along, be patient, humor her. Definitely high, numbly demeanor, but then she'll surprise you w / lucid responses. Plays along but not much direct adult-to-adult convo. Stone cold perfect 5-nuthin spinner bod. Will allow DATY all day long but NO digital penetration. Likes 69. I like to think I got her lovin' that, based on subsequent ads. . hey, a guy needs to have his illusions!
-
07-10-24 15:23 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for the update
Thank you for the info, I'll look there.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 13:45 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 78I posted about her in Hartford thread. I got multiple pms saying that she was out of the game. And she hasn't responded to any texts.
Originally Posted by SecretSadist
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 10:47 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 61Is she actually back?
I saw Elaina a couple years ago but I thought it was in Waterbury. Might be mistaken about where it was. Is she actually back now? Her most recent ad is from April I think. I could def get into the thicker Elaina 2. 0.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 21:51 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 197I concur
That's what I thought you meant, I completely agree. Elaina was a lot of fun, and I love the thick version.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
But Heather was wack as fuck.
-
07-09-24 20:29 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 446Elaine was always down for fun. Heather was a waste for me, just a one and done.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
07-09-24 16:05 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 197You talking about Heather?
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/459912531866
Or Elaina? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/112962271642
-
07-09-24 06:33 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 446Sasha
Hey, to be fair, PMIC was the poster of the Pic. And yes that is her 100%.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 20:29 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 446Heather / Elaina
Ageee, always up for anything, hope she is well.
Originally Posted by Penguin885
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 20:23 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 399Sasha: Are those pics hers?
Hey Stig,
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report. That picture you attached: Is it her, or is it a likeness of her?6 If it's her and based on your report, I'll keep trying. But she keeps blowing me off.
Barnes.










Reply With Quote






