Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 41288
-
07-09-24 21:49 #35393Senior Member

Posts: 75I don't recall any recent reviews but here what intel I gathered. Please let me know if my intel is wrong. She was running the streets with a white girlfriend name April which has been reviewed here. I got my pipes drained from April. Nowadays with missy banks sometimes doing double on the southside if they have a incall. She does have baby damage and noticeable and partakes white candy. Standard prices. Hope this help.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
Beau.
-
07-09-24 21:36 #35392Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Angel
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/172635846
Any intel on this provider? I have seen her post her ad a few times and I didn't bother to ask if why'all have experienced her and if it was a great experience? Please DM me or respond here.
ZZ.
-
07-09-24 20:26 #35391Senior Member

Posts: 414She legit. Airport area incall. CBJ and covered FS. Good in a pinch but nothing worthwhile in my opinion.
Originally Posted by ViperSquad
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 19:51 #35390Senior Member

Posts: 371Dyke
I'm guessing Angel the UF student is a dyke. That doesn't mean anything as far as service goes, because the "regular" providers don't generally like dick any more than they do LOL.
.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 18:39 #35389Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info on Carla
-
07-09-24 16:43 #35388Senior Member

Posts: 1246Bri
How's her tits? Are they saggy?
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 15:24 #35387Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks for the advice with Queen Bri. Doing three holes discount but idk if I going to partake. Looking for that pipe drain cause she looks she down to suck it dry. Her body look decent nothing to write about. Might hit her up for a cardate headache relief in a pinch. Thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Beau.
-
07-09-24 12:47 #35386Senior Member

Posts: 690Exactly! And, even though I ***** abought high rates and preach negotiate, so the girls would know the network is a win-win, we could set a min rate so that she knows she can get at least so much.
Originally Posted by CraxBax
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-09-24 12:33 #35385Senior Member

Posts: 105UTR Rotation. Sounds like a good plan
I agree with that and the premise has worked well in Orlando for a few providers. The providers stay busy and mongers can show up relaxed with little to no screening required once in the "network".
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 09:43 #35384Senior Member

Posts: 690Maybe some mongers should pass along UTR girls, forming their own network. I do not know the exact details, it is just an idea. Maybe pass along via PM the digits of UTR girls to mongers one trusts. No guarantee they are hotties but a known manger enjoys her. This also helps the girl know the mongers seeing her are no cops trying to bust her and mongers knowing these girls are not stings. A way the provider sees a numbers of guys without having to post public ads showing their faces. Not a trade thing but sharing digits via PM of someone considered worthwhile. Maybe it will result in better choices for the mongers in such a network? I do not know, it is just an idea.
LB.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 00:09 #35383Senior Member

Posts: 105Bri
I saw Bri before her trip to Uncle's place. She is legit. Reasonable rates for a solid performance. Nothing to write home about but not a bad experience.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 21:34 #35382Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one please and thanks
Would appreciate any kind of info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/101678171425
-
07-08-24 20:54 #35381Senior Member

Posts: 586I saw Bri last Fall. She came to me, so I have no Intel on her incall if she has one. I don't have anything negative to say about her. She gave a decent BBBJ, and then rode me for a good while until I nutted. I honestly didn't want anything else from her. She's cute enough I suppose, but definitely not a high dollar type. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 20:25 #35380Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
Would really appreciate any input for a senior member. Any info at all is helpful thanks
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/101678171425
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/black_caribbean/come-see-mrs-bed-wetter-/101678171425
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/172708819
-
07-08-24 19:42 #35379Senior Member

Posts: 690Will Let You Know If I Hear Anything
Thanks. I agree on all points, a good bang for the buck, always willing to negotiate prices and good at pipe draining! I will let you know if I hear anything.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
LB.









Reply With Quote





