Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 620
-
10-23-24 12:51 #560Regular Member

Posts: 17Scam
I concluded she is probably a scam.
-
10-23-24 01:12 #559Senior Member

Posts: 61Never had any luck with that one, idk if she's even real. Unless someone can chime in.
-
10-20-24 12:00 #558Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone seen this one?
I am considering contacting this one. Wondering if anyone else has taken the plunge?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...h/569625773629
-
10-18-24 09:41 #557Senior Member

Posts: 71Jazelle
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/922750166533
Anyone have experience with this one? Looks TGTBT for this area?
-
08-30-24 18:54 #556Regular Member

Posts: 6Poor Communication
I'm relatively new to this whole scene, and lets be honest this area is awful but I figured I'd take a shot and reach out to some of the random ads that I've run across; here's how it went.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...-/605686765638
Reached out several hours in advance as I knew I was going to have to work late and would try to set something up after I was done. I never received a response so I tried again the next day, I finally received a reply several hours after my initial message. She seemed cordial and we discussed details, I was given a town and an amount and a request to inform her when I was on the way. I sent my "on my way" message and then radio silence. Reached out once I arrived to town and got nothing. Ran a quick errand because hey may be she got distracted by something it happens. Sent one final message stating I was heading home, got no response. I won't be reaching out again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...e/470128772187
Reached out and got no response; tried again the next day and was greeted with 1-2 word responses that showed no interest in actually accomplishing anything; again I'll be passing on this one from now on.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...c/240557697684
Last but not least, gave this one a shot and threw out a message. The ad even states "I may not answer right away, but I'll get to you eventually" I sent the message and waited, fun fact the read receipts are on and I saw that my message was read. Never got a response, even went to far as to fire off another one the next day.
What do they say is the definition of insanity again?
Oh well that's life and YMMV.
Best of luck.
-
08-29-24 19:55 #555Senior Member

Posts: 64Leah
Not worth it. Will make you reconsider the hobby and question your life.
Will not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...-/152634598649
-
08-20-24 07:41 #554Senior Member

Posts: 64Fran / gabby
She is s long time provider with mixed reviews. She used to go by Gabriella or Gabby. I assume she got sick of the nickname crabby Gabby the service will be fine, but the attitude will make you reconsider. Also, you can't do this or that because of this or that.
Originally Posted by Millworker
[View Original Post]
She is a bit paranoid and her verification process is a bit flawed. She wants to see your DL as if that would stop LEO. YMMV.
-
07-09-24 17:39 #553Senior Member

Posts: 143Mylee
She is a quality provider, I have seen her a couple time. Some things to know going in, she will work with you on price. She requires a video chat before she meets you. She claims trips to greece are fine but you won't get what you want from her on that end. She's super down to earth and paranoid of cops so because she had a co-worker arrested in front of her in Appleton.
Happy hunting!
Lic.
Originally Posted by PackerFan5000
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 18:34 #552Regular Member

Posts: 5Francesca
Has anyone tried this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...p/485254689141
-
06-19-24 17:31 #551Senior Member

Posts: 58Butterflies in WI Rapids.
Originally Posted by OneTimeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 13:25 #550Senior Member

Posts: 44Trusted service??
Any one with an real info. Or even have any ladies that are looking for extra work? PM please and thanks in advance!!
-
04-05-24 17:38 #549Senior Member

Posts: 82Mylee the creamy Cummer that squirt's
Does anyone have a review on Mylee the creamy Cummer that squirt's? Interested in damages and the two girl show.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...s/582718566179
-
04-05-24 12:18 #548Senior Member

Posts: 28Look her up on Twitter.
Originally Posted by HipPeters77
[View Original Post]
Everything is covered. Kinda charming personality.
-
04-05-24 10:51 #547Senior Member

Posts: 238Mistress Scarlet Monroe
Anyone out there have any info on her? Like is she a FS, GFE provider or just a masseuse?
-
04-03-24 22:59 #546Senior Member

Posts: 82Recommendations for Point?
Staying in Point for a few days next week and would like to meet up with some girls. Any recomendations?









Reply With Quote




