Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 620
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #560

    Scam

    I concluded she is probably a scam.

  2. #559
    Never had any luck with that one, idk if she's even real. Unless someone can chime in.

  3. #558

    Anyone seen this one?

    I am considering contacting this one. Wondering if anyone else has taken the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...h/569625773629

  4. #557

    Jazelle

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/922750166533

    Anyone have experience with this one? Looks TGTBT for this area?

  5. #556

    Poor Communication

    I'm relatively new to this whole scene, and lets be honest this area is awful but I figured I'd take a shot and reach out to some of the random ads that I've run across; here's how it went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...-/605686765638

    Reached out several hours in advance as I knew I was going to have to work late and would try to set something up after I was done. I never received a response so I tried again the next day, I finally received a reply several hours after my initial message. She seemed cordial and we discussed details, I was given a town and an amount and a request to inform her when I was on the way. I sent my "on my way" message and then radio silence. Reached out once I arrived to town and got nothing. Ran a quick errand because hey may be she got distracted by something it happens. Sent one final message stating I was heading home, got no response. I won't be reaching out again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...e/470128772187

    Reached out and got no response; tried again the next day and was greeted with 1-2 word responses that showed no interest in actually accomplishing anything; again I'll be passing on this one from now on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...c/240557697684

    Last but not least, gave this one a shot and threw out a message. The ad even states "I may not answer right away, but I'll get to you eventually" I sent the message and waited, fun fact the read receipts are on and I saw that my message was read. Never got a response, even went to far as to fire off another one the next day.

    What do they say is the definition of insanity again?

    Oh well that's life and YMMV.

    Best of luck.

  6. #555

    Leah

    Not worth it. Will make you reconsider the hobby and question your life.

    Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...-/152634598649

  7. #554

    Fran / gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Millworker  [View Original Post]
    She is s long time provider with mixed reviews. She used to go by Gabriella or Gabby. I assume she got sick of the nickname crabby Gabby the service will be fine, but the attitude will make you reconsider. Also, you can't do this or that because of this or that.

    She is a bit paranoid and her verification process is a bit flawed. She wants to see your DL as if that would stop LEO. YMMV.

  8. #553

    Mylee

    She is a quality provider, I have seen her a couple time. Some things to know going in, she will work with you on price. She requires a video chat before she meets you. She claims trips to greece are fine but you won't get what you want from her on that end. She's super down to earth and paranoid of cops so because she had a co-worker arrested in front of her in Appleton.

    Happy hunting!

    Lic.

    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan5000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a review on Mylee the creamy Cummer that squirt's? Interested in damages and the two girl show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...s/582718566179

  9. #552

  10. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Any one with an real info. Or even have any ladies that are looking for extra work? PM please and thanks in advance!!
    Butterflies in WI Rapids.

  11. #550

    Trusted service??

    Any one with an real info. Or even have any ladies that are looking for extra work? PM please and thanks in advance!!

  12. #549

    Mylee the creamy Cummer that squirt's

    Does anyone have a review on Mylee the creamy Cummer that squirt's? Interested in damages and the two girl show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...s/582718566179

  13. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by HipPeters77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone out there have any info on her? Like is she a FS, GFE provider or just a masseuse?
    Look her up on Twitter.

    Everything is covered. Kinda charming personality.

  14. #547

    Mistress Scarlet Monroe

    Anyone out there have any info on her? Like is she a FS, GFE provider or just a masseuse?

  15. #546

    Recommendations for Point?

    Staying in Point for a few days next week and would like to meet up with some girls. Any recomendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape