Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 887 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11495

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    450/ hr for a chick that advertises on SA, she must be out of her mind.
    I agree and I have to see a diverse menu being offered to justify this type of donation.

  2. #11494

    My experience was different

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Skip this one. Looks nothing like the pics. Has BF and 2 kids hanging out in parking lot that showed up in the room during the session. Saggy tits and a so-so BJ. Texted me 203 times a day after our session wanting to see me again, even offering freebies. Hard pass.
    I saw her a few months ago but I had been researching any reviews I could find before I pulled the trigger. I saw a couple of reviews beforehand and they mentioned she was bigger than the posted pictures. Communication was quick and friendly enough to schedule a visit. I arrived to a mid level location in a good area and no bad warning signs at all. Once inside she greeted me with a warm embrace. We chatted for at least 10 minutes while getting ready for the visit. She is a bbw no doubt but due to the previous reviews I found, I was not surprised. My surprise was in the form of how the visit progressed. This is why we sometimes say YMMV when it comes to this hobby. She went out of her way to select music that I liked during the visit. She came (no pun intended) across very intelligent. Once we were situated on the bed she either sensed I was holding back or not totally relaxed during the lollypop part of the visit but she mentioned that if my rocket exploded early she would reignite the fuse again. She seemed to enjoy our time as multiple positions were suggested without me having to ask. Having a significant other crash the party with 2 consequences following in tow can ruin any visit for sure. This was one of the best visits for me at under 2 roses period. Sorry to read it was a bad time for you and the multiple text after the fact but at least those wanting to visit will know she is real.

  3. #11493
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    There are two different ladies named Valerie advertising. Can anyone offer information on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/blueeyes-81
    450/ hr for a chick that advertises on SA, she must be out of her mind.

  4. #11492

    Valerie

    There are two different ladies named Valerie advertising. Can anyone offer information on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/blueeyes-81

  5. #11491

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemsoncat  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this one posting off and on for awhile now so has anyone seen and recommend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/251229949049

    CC.
    She was one of my regular Plan B's years ago and posted my experience sometime last year. Has a regular job and does this to supplement her income.

    She's BBW (with tits to match) but friendly and ok in a pinch. BYOC if that's your thing.

  6. #11490

    Clemson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledeas  [View Original Post]
    I too have wondered. I am very disappointed in the fact no college lady needs or wants money.
    Looks TGTBT.

  7. #11489
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemsoncat  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this one posting off and on for awhile now so has anyone seen and recommend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/251229949049

    CC.
    I too have wondered. I am very disappointed in the fact no college lady needs or wants money.

  8. #11488

    Clemson

    Have seen this one posting off and on for awhile now so has anyone seen and recommend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/251229949049

    CC.

  9. #11487

    Mercedes

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/010006162648

    Had a date recently, excellent BBJCIM skills. Also, she seems to have a degree of honesty and sincerity that is very rare today. Strongly recommend for qv.

  10. #11486

    99% Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Outcalls only? Prob wants a deposit.
    No Location given. Easier to post ad across multiple state boards. Usually an indication of a scam.

    Just an opinion.

  11. #11485
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate31  [View Original Post]
    Ok next one I need some help on guys. Looking to have some fun on a birthday coming up soon, and thought a threesome dream would be a good way to kick it off. The link below the girl promises a good dream and some girl on girl action as well. Good communication and freaky as hell when texting. Rates are great too, but is it TGTBT? Want to TOFTT but wondering if anyone has had any experience with one or both of the girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/873104485508

    Lastly, appreciate all the post over the years. It has helped me make some great decisions. I promise to try and post more in future.
    Skip this one. Looks nothing like the pics. Has BF and 2 kids hanging out in parking lot that showed up in the room during the session. Saggy tits and a so-so BJ. Texted me 203 times a day after our session wanting to see me again, even offering freebies. Hard pass.

  12. #11484

    Layla in Lauren's

    Wondering if anyone has any recent reports on Layla. I found a few old posts about a Layla in Laurens that lived in a trailer and always had a boyfriend nearby. All the old STG posts are gone now, but from description they didn't sound like same girl. This girl lives in Laurens though and that perked my spidy senses.

    She sent me some photos today and they look great. I'm trying not to let the little head get in the way and stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/817072511625

    Nasty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1604.jpg‎  

  13. #11483
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Outcalls only? Prob wants a deposit.
    Didn't even realize it was outcall only. Probably a pass.

  14. #11482
    Quote Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, saw this little thing on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/335800190565.

    I did a quick google image search and nothing else came up. But honestly she looks a little TGTBT for an STG post. Anyone had any experience with her they'd be willing to share?
    Outcalls only? Prob wants a deposit.

  15. #11481

    Any Info On This One

    Hey guys, saw this little thing on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/335800190565.

    I did a quick google image search and nothing else came up. But honestly she looks a little TGTBT for an STG post. Anyone had any experience with her they'd be willing to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape