Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19224
    I saw Annilese about a week ago. She is youngish. But, she seemed very experienced when I was with her. I booked two hours and went hardcore for most of that time.

    Definitely the girl in the pics!! If you are a big boob man, she's not for you! But, clean, discreet, safe incall. Considering the business she's in, she is kinda introverted.

    I am definitely planning on seeing her again!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly83  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen one black girl, and it was for head. I'd like to see some brown sugar for FS, GFE. Any recommendations? Thanks!

    Two visits:

    Nicole Rae on tryst: I nearly bolted when she took me down stairs, pretty dirty basement, cat litter box, old beat couch. She looked rougher than her pics, but sill pretty good. I stuck it out and she rushed right into it, again for the price 400 hr, I was not thrilled. But then. The.

    BBBJ was 10/10 and she had me rock solid. She then rode me covered and it was also phenomenal. Area was nice, her place was the roughest looking on the block. Nice girl, 200 an hr. All day long, 400. Sorry no.

    Anneliese harbor blue: 400 hr. She was a spot on match, pretty young soft little thing. Did get the sense she was spaced out on a downer. Was very awkward at first but the FS was nice. I Loved daty, then she rode me, but being young I was surprised when she said she was exhausted. That killed the mood and after a break I wasn't able to recover. A little robotic but I think I'd try her again because her peach was so fine. Overall I feel fleeced for what I spent.
    .

  2. #19223

    El Dorado Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Smgrinder  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for an hourly motel not too far from north Ridgeville? My "companion" moved back in with her mother. Thanks.
    The only one I know is just off I-480 at Broadway, a bit east of the Valley View Bridge. Not close to North Ridgeville, but it is doable.

  3. #19222

    Hourly motel

    Any suggestions for an hourly motel not too far from north Ridgeville? My "companion" moved back in with her mother. Thanks.

  4. #19221

    Trying the link again

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDolittle  [View Original Post]
    [urlreplacement0}.

    Anyone see Jasmine? A few years back, she posted all the time. Not very often these days. I figured if she was legit, one of is would have experienced her. Anyone? PM me if you prefer.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...p/089461496500

  5. #19220

    Jasmine: anyone ever see her?

    [urlreplacement0}.

    Anyone see Jasmine? A few years back, she posted all the time. Not very often these days. I figured if she was legit, one of is would have experienced her. Anyone? PM me if you prefer.

  6. #19219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by PainWint  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one confused?

    What I saw in 1st messageCode was 200 with a special at 250. Special being higher than normal rate. Now I see 500? %=5 ? Special at 350? I looked for her on Tryst looking for clarification. I can't find her.
    She goes by the name Naty, don't ask me why, but I don't think she's worth what she asks for.

  7. #19218
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf09  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her before? I tried reaching out and she asks for deposits. So that's a no go for me sir.
    I have not, I don't sugar with strippers.

  8. #19217
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Probably ask you to meet her at the club first. You know, for safety. LOL.

    If I were picking a stripper, which I am not, I would go for this one over that one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/persian/available-for-ins-and-outs--i-/571254959320
    Have you seen her before? I tried reaching out and she asks for deposits. So that's a no go for me sir.

  9. #19216
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familair from a few years back. Did she used to go by Alison or am I misremembering.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/714226302279
    I think you're thinking of the Allison in Elyria that was busted for something at some point, then moved to Cleveland. She was a mess and this one is worse.

  10. #19215
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'm already on permanent moderation due to my lack of political correctness, so I'm just trying to follow the rules. And they mis-entered the data anyway. Anna has been at %00 for an hour, running special at 350 for an hour. She's been doing well on Tryst.
    Am I the only one confused?

    What I saw in 1st messageCode was 200 with a special at 250. Special being higher than normal rate. Now I see 500? %=5 ? Special at 350? I looked for her on Tryst looking for clarification. I can't find her.

  11. #19214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Code stuff

    Guys, I'm already on permanent moderation due to my lack of political correctness, so I'm just trying to follow the rules. And they mis-entered the data anyway. Anna has been at %00 for an hour, running special at 350 for an hour. She's been doing well on Tryst.

  12. #19213
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Can't we just stop the stupid code stuff?

    She was at 250 and now she is at 200? Is that what you were trying to say? Because your first msg was the opposite.

    We take it that is for 1 hr?
    Especially when all you need to do is go to the front page, than abbreviations, and it's the first thing you see. It's not hidden, so why bother with the $$'s instead of just writing the number.

  13. #19212
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    The thread misprinted what I typed. She is now at $$ She was running a special for $$ 5. I don't know if that's still on or not.

    Cheech.
    Can't we just stop the stupid code stuff?

    She was at 250 and now she is at 200? Is that what you were trying to say? Because your first msg was the opposite.

    We take it that is for 1 hr?

  14. #19211

    Alison?

    This one looks familair from a few years back. Did she used to go by Alison or am I misremembering.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/714226302279

  15. #19210
    Quote Originally Posted by Redddbuddd  [View Original Post]
    Texted both ads almost identical response 140 hhr 180 hr 300 VIP plus location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...2/525827684979

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...3/281516335301

    Pulled the trigger on first one. Two 30 ish oriental women. I asked for.

    Are hhr and thought I picked one of the girls. She asked. No condom and I said yes. She rubbed her finger and thumb together indicating bb was more so I put down another Benjamin. To my amazement both girls took their clothes off and the next 15 minutes were a Dear Penthouse experience. One worked on junior with a BBBJ the other put her tongue down my throat while I had my FIV. Once hard enough hhr the one I picked jumped on and bounced on me till I couldn't take it and filled her up. Clean up with wipes by both along with a short goodbye BBBJ from the friend.
    That's the standard pricing for the Asians. All the ads seem to have the same pricing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape