Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4088
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkMyDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this place?
    Relax Oasis.

  2. #4087
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenRider  [View Original Post]
    Update on Massage Healthy, I'm not sure the lady is enjoying her sudden celebrity status.

    She has a surprisingly good firm pressure massage, I plan on going back just for that reason. She is a little odd, but very nice overall.

    To anyone else planning on stopping in; do not expect to get FS on the first visit, if ever. She had a whole speech that one of her new customers told her he heard she did FS online. Please do not tell a provider that people are talking about them online, let alone what services they supposedly offer.
    Disappointing someone would be so foolish as to mention anything about online talk to a provider who does not advertise. Be smarter, people. This is not rocket science. Don't be pushy, don't act entitled, the AMP ladies don't owe you anything beyond a decent massage. If you want more to be on the table, learn to be subtle. In this town I would never even go for FS on a first visit. Put some time in and earn it, build a little rapport with the lady. Sheesh. Other towns have AMPs that are pretty openly FS all the time and barely even bother with the pretense of massage, but we don't have that here, so act accordingly.

    I swung by Massage Healthy earlier in the week and can echo what Green Rider says about the massage part, it was way better than average for an AMP, possibly the best I have had. Better than 80% of the massages I have gotten at Massage Envy, tbh. On the flip she went to drape with a question on her face, I just smiled and said we don't need that. At the end she saw what needed attention, asked if I was a cop, when I said no she said, "then I take care of you". Whatever others have eventually gotten to with this lady didn't remove the need for me to read the room, she was clearly a little hesitant, so no pushing from me, let her make the move. I got a nice finish and tipped above average because the massage was just so good. I might be back just for the massage, but I personally don't think I find her attractive enough to want to go past HE with her even if there is more. Others who have been there more, is it just the one lady, KC (or casey or whatever) or is there a second lady? That was not clear to me, it is a big enough space for two providers.

  3. #4086
    Update on Massage Healthy, I'm not sure the lady is enjoying her sudden celebrity status.

    She has a surprisingly good firm pressure massage, I plan on going back just for that reason. She is a little odd, but very nice overall.

    To anyone else planning on stopping in; do not expect to get FS on the first visit, if ever. She had a whole speech that one of her new customers told her he heard she did FS online. Please do not tell a provider that people are talking about them online, let alone what services they supposedly offer.

  4. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenRider  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Eastern Massage has closed down. I stopped in once and it was a combination of mediocre massage and DIY only so it's not a great loss.

    Has anyone been to Rose Lake Massage in WBL?
    I haven't gotten a HE in WBL since 2014.

    I think they're all legit there now, despite a few having "that look".

  5. #4084
    Looks like Eastern Massage has closed down. I stopped in once and it was a combination of mediocre massage and DIY only so it's not a great loss.

    Has anyone been to Rose Lake Massage in WBL?

  6. #4083

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by TallNeck  [View Original Post]
    Based on my call to them it's all the same folks so I'm probably not going to stop in. I asked if they had any new folks or younger gals and the Owner chuckled and said no.
    Any update on Trudys? I always left happy at the old place but god was it disappointing at times. The young one shouldn't be allowed to work there, she never sends you off happy. Had to ask each time I got her to swap out with someone else. Best one I had there was a year ago, very soft light touch no massage whatsoever. Older lady but I prefer them because they know why we're there and aren't afraid to play.

  7. #4082
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoit2  [View Original Post]
    Went back to the south suburbs to a place I haven't been to in about 8 months, that also has the best massage tables / futon style I've ever laid on. It was reported on here that they're probably legit. Well, I can say they're the same as they were from the beginning of the first reports. Anyhow, walked in paid the standard 1 hr fee. Two ladies at counter both probably 38- 41 yrs old. Was escorted into room and winked at, girl I knew from 8 months ago came in and spanked me (a lot of spanking and spreading in session) and said "wow long time no see". Fast forward, some serious teasing, kissed, always placing tits in face (clothing on), more teasing, touching allowed (hands was everywhere), Special L1 finish with her sitting on top. $55 tip w / kiss included. Mentioned that she will go FS for $$ I'm 39 yrs old and don't look bad. So, all experiences won't be the same. But, most of you already been here. Still, someone who is willing to go FS? That's rare. Spendy, but rare. Responding to senior members only with 90+ posts.
    Anyone know of this place?

  8. #4081

    Spring

    Please stay away at all costs. Charges tax on cc transactions. Tried 30 min futon option. Towel and sheets were soaked. Draped entire time no teasing no flip at all. Waste of time and money.

  9. #4080

    Burnsville horizon

    Went to the one off horizon st near the sports bar. Older lady, gave a decent massage. A title but of teasing right before the flip. Ending was ok. She did slide her finger in my hole which was a first for me.

  10. #4079

    Pm

    New to the site. Finally realized rubmaps was a waste of money LOL. I've been mongering for years, but seems this place is pretty rough for us. Anyways I'm interested in finding a spot for a decent pm. I'm a stubborn guy so I like to stick with who and what I know. But I'm tired of the same jackhammer technique at sunshine and overpriced bs at Eden. Feel free to dm me any recommendations. Thanks.

  11. #4078
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Your Shoreview visit is a little lack laster. All services are offered. (She is an odd lady, but super sweet.). Bring your own wrapper FYI.

    **Do Not DM On This* Read the post viewer that is all I will say. Got to protect the DM's from blowing up asking the same question just answered.
    I'm surprised she's allowed you to get that far. She's always yammering about trying to be lowkey and so hesitant to perform extra services that might jeopardize that. I stopped seeing her because she kept being annoying about it.

  12. #4077

    Integrity AV

    Have tried a few times with no success. Mid 40's, sort of cute, gives a great legit massage but that is about it. Only reason why I've tried more than once.

  13. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyNutron  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Mia the younger one or the older one. I've never asked. Tia.
    Mia is the youngest best looking one. At least as of couple weeks ago. Looks like new rotation though. I highly recommend her as she has an open menu after couple times and you butter her up.

  14. #4075

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visits with her will open up her menu quite a bit, and the tip amount won't change. YMMV, but thought I'd throw that out there. First time I've seen a bad review of Mia.
    Which one is Mia the younger one or the older one. I've never asked. Tia.

  15. #4074

    Sun spA

    I'm going to stop in at sun spa in Champlain tomorrow and check it out. Anyone here visit and have anything to report? Either way I'm due for any massage treatment. I'll try and leave a report when I finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape