Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 338 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Eileen through a website called sinsations. Ch and she was okay a little meatier in person but nothing negative.

    Eileen was full GFE and that's it.

    Not worth the 7 bills for an hour.

    Anyone look at the website ya might see fawntheasian if anyone remembers?

    Your $, your choice?
    Thanks for the info. Was hoping she'd be worth it especially with the extra she's asking for incall.

  2. #4330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Checking if this spinner is good to go and safe

    Hey Brothers,

    Anyone have experience with this spinner. Got that nasty look I like but don't want to bother with bad attitude or Pimpo the clown. She has a right body and quoted a decent price for Q. V. $ Or HHR. . 1.6. LMK.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...160/4423739932

  3. #4329
    Any good reliable long beach area locals? Looking for options, will be visiting soon.

  4. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by Hola144  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in booking her but before I do that. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her and is willing to share info?

    https://eileenvip.ch/
    Have seen Eileen through a website called sinsations. Ch and she was okay a little meatier in person but nothing negative.

    Eileen was full GFE and that's it.

    Not worth the 7 bills for an hour.

    Anyone look at the website ya might see fawntheasian if anyone remembers?

    Your $, your choice?

  5. #4327

    Any intel?

    I'm interested in booking her but before I do that. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her and is willing to share info?

    https://eileenvip.ch/

  6. #4326
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1029  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of problems with PD. I think theres some red flags with some Asians. I noticed some listing in the same 6-10+ cities. What's with this? One review mentioned multiple girls might be using same account. Which might make sense of all this. Idk.
    Those are asian (Chinese) crap shoots ime. I typically google the number off of ads I see off beg page, alligator etc. 9/10 it comes up as a multistate agency / operation and 9/10 I end up disappointed. Not unsatisfied since I do nut for a relatively cheap price but the sex is lackluster and the girl is usually in the 50-60 range. Nothing wrong with that really but just not my flavor. Still, I end up being able to negotiate down to sometimes 120/160. Great in a pinch but not really recommended for the long term.

  7. #4325
    Speaking of problems with PD. I think theres some red flags with some Asians. I noticed some listing in the same 6-10+ cities. What's with this? One review mentioned multiple girls might be using same account. Which might make sense of all this. Idk.

  8. #4324
    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    I can attest to that. Wish I stayed home, waste of time and money. Although from her photos, seems like she gained a substantial amount of weight. Probably even less reasons to even see her now.
    Every once in a while you'll visit a girl and leave wishing you stayed at home and jerked it. It's inevitable.

  9. #4323
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    She's back in LA but and although she's hot AF and honestly looks better IRL than her pics, she, unfortunately, is a straight up tease that will do everything that she can to milk whatever money she can without doing anything but maybe a HJ which is a shame cause she's a trophy fuck. Ignore the PD reviews since they are made up of shills and avoid her at all costs cause your wallet will thank me later.
    I can attest to that. Wish I stayed home, waste of time and money. Although from her photos, seems like she gained a substantial amount of weight. Probably even less reasons to even see her now.

  10. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornitos  [View Original Post]
    You are so right Chup. The only time I ever caught a case in over 50 yrs. Of mongering was via PD Never ever use that site again.
    Damn. What happened?

  11. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    PD must be owned by a provider or former provider (or "manager" for one) because it is totally one-sided. Only great reviews are allowed, anything negative is censored. That site can't be trusted at all.
    You are so right Chup. The only time I ever caught a case in over 50 yrs. Of mongering was via PD Never ever use that site again.

  12. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    She's back in LA but and although she's hot AF and honestly looks better IRL than her pics, she, unfortunately, is a straight up tease that will do everything that she can to milk whatever money she can without doing anything but maybe a HJ which is a shame cause she's a trophy fuck. Ignore the PD reviews since they are made up of shills and avoid her at all costs cause your wallet will thank me later.
    PD must be owned by a provider or former provider (or "manager" for one) because it is totally one-sided. Only great reviews are allowed, anything negative is censored. That site can't be trusted at all.

  13. #4319

    Never Trust PD Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB2022  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen her, she's been posting a lot in LA, SD, and SF. Has many good reviews but I saw a really bad one on TER. Very mixed reports. Aso not sure if pics are her as those pics are an OF model I know of bubblegumz.

    She is 100% my type and I'm really thinking of risking it. Appreciate any insight.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/YazmineBella2022
    She's back in LA but and although she's hot AF and honestly looks better IRL than her pics, she, unfortunately, is a straight up tease that will do everything that she can to milk whatever money she can without doing anything but maybe a HJ which is a shame cause she's a trophy fuck. Ignore the PD reviews since they are made up of shills and avoid her at all costs cause your wallet will thank me later.

  14. #4318
    Quote Originally Posted by HvywtFlip  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight. I forgot about the cock math. I know some of those reviewers are repeaters so that would increase the estimate. This is one high mileage provider.

    I'm just wondering what she's doing that it seems that every client is posting a review.
    Well, my experiences with her are that she's a sweetheart with a great body and a cute smile who provides excellent three hole service, for a great rate.

    With the current state of our hobby here in the greater LA area, with the average girl being overweight and / or overly tattooed and asking for crazy rates, while providing average at best service a girl like BeBunny (previously BrookeBunny) is pretty much a unicorn to a guy with my tastes and desires.

    Oh, and I'm not a fan of PD so I don't think I'm one of those 800+ reviews, but I might have.

  15. #4317

    Thanks Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I thought I'd write a report on The Other Website, but fuck it. Maddy O'Reilly is a scamming *****, and everyone who searches her name here, should know that.
    For the editorial on my emotions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape