Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 686 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8135

    Trash

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...i/481226684973

    I haven't posted a review in a minute, been pretty busy. But today I got time LOL. I went to go see this fat ***** cause I was bored and wanted to see someone different. And she was cheap LOL. When I got there she was very nervous and kept acting like I was a cop which is ridiculous if you seen me LOL. But anyway, it started out all bad, she actually set a timer for 15 minutes on her phone. LOL that was definitely a first, it was supposed to be SS FS. But once she pulled down her panties that was a definite no go, since I was already there I was just going to get the head. And then this fat crackhead had the nerve to actually thought she was going to give me condom head, LOL nope. I just laughed at her said I was all good she can keep the little $50 as she clearly needed it. She was wearing the same exact outfit that you see her post in all of her ads. Might be the only outfit she owns LOL. Anyways as always YMMV stay safe out here.

  2. #8134
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHen2  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the recommendation!
    Np bro. That's what this site for. If you have any good recommendations definitely PM me and let me know.

  3. #8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Pth3434  [View Original Post]
    Was it a good amount? I've been trying to find a lactating provider for some time.
    Yea it was quite a lot. Every time she squeezed it was coming out.

  4. #8132

    Blb

    She has lived up to her name sake far as I'm concerned. Late last summer and fall she was in a bad stretch wrecked car, speeding ticket.

    Lost dog, apartment completely destroyed and any other sob story you could think of. I helped her financially for quite awhile with the promise of payback in dates.

    I stuck up for her in the past and had a great relationship so I didn't hesitate to help. Since then she has.

    Ghosted me five times straight to the point I stopped asking. Recently asked her for videos to which I received no reply. I'm not asking for any sympathy fellas just an all out boycott of her. And don't prepay any to her!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/033385649643

  5. #8131
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTough  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/676353861915

    Seen here posting recently but don't think iv seen a review. Has anyone met up with her yet? I'm thinking about getting a hold of her today or this weekend d but figured I'd ask here first.
    Take one for the team homie. Let us know if it's worth it.

  6. #8130

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushandblunts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/267460277805

    IDK who coco is. I haven't been around that long LOL, but Morgan is my go-to in Flint. You can see more details in my review I posted about her, but I've seen quite a few girls in Flint, and imo, Morgan is one the better ones. She's clean, pretty, has a good attitude. And she's never been on BS with me. Her schedule seems to vary occasionally, so you have to catch her when she's available but to me it's worth it. I've seen her like five or six times now and I've never been disappointed.
    I appreciate the recommendation!

  7. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete52  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/267460277805 Went to see her again. It just keeps getting better and better. She was squirting all over the place and then she start lactating on me the first time I've ever had that happen, but I actually liked it. LOL and a nice quiet location will repeat.
    Was it a good amount? I've been trying to find a lactating provider for some time.

  8. #8128

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHen2  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on a reliable ebony girl? Where did Coco go?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/267460277805

    IDK who coco is. I haven't been around that long LOL, but Morgan is my go-to in Flint. You can see more details in my review I posted about her, but I've seen quite a few girls in Flint, and imo, Morgan is one the better ones. She's clean, pretty, has a good attitude. And she's never been on BS with me. Her schedule seems to vary occasionally, so you have to catch her when she's available but to me it's worth it. I've seen her like five or six times now and I've never been disappointed.

  9. #8127

    Lactate

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/267460277805 Went to see her again. It just keeps getting better and better. She was squirting all over the place and then she start lactating on me the first time I've ever had that happen, but I actually liked it. LOL and a nice quiet location will repeat.

  10. #8126

    Looking for ebony

    Any recommendations on a reliable ebony girl? Where did Coco go?

  11. #8125

    Message sent no reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1  [View Original Post]
    I know of a UTR who is looking for some company, preferably soon. PM me if you want her info.
    I sent message. No reply.

  12. #8124

    Harlow

    Set up a meet time, I drive from out of town. I get to flint and try reaffirming the date and silence. Got ghosted, gas wasted.

  13. #8123

    No name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/676353861915

    Seen here posting recently but don't think iv seen a review. Has anyone met up with her yet? I'm thinking about getting a hold of her today or this weekend d but figured I'd ask here first.

  14. #8122
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    What you talking about, Willis?

    I searched that image and only thing that popped up was her ad on skip.
    I'd be delighted to help you better understand my comment.

    Bozz199 asked this girls name and I answered him. Lexi. I also told him how I found her name with Google lens from an ad on skip in May. You did it right, we had the same result. I said that in my comment, however omitting skip as I believed it would become self evident to anyone else that searched when it popped up. I was wrong, my apologies bud.

    Why didn't you tell him this girl posted (on skip) as Lexi?

  15. #8121

    UTR looking for company

    I know of a UTR who is looking for some company, preferably soon. PM me if you want her info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape