Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35343

    We Have A Mole!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Nobody read it to her. Chicks know about this site.

    Don't be such a drama queen.

    A2

  2. #35342

    Torrie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/265898895570

    This little firecracker also has posted as "Damsel in Distress". Others on this board have deduced listings are fake or a scam because different numbers are used and listings are variable. I HAD to find out for myself, in a dream last night. A couple weeks ago, I almost did a date with "Damsel". Got there and it was a private apartment. I bailed. Not terrible area. We had exchanged photos, she's attractive, but the mystery around her and warnings just were scary. Anyway, last night I dreamt I had to find out and proposed a video call. Yeah, she's real. No obvious drugs. Very lucid. Smart. Kinda spunky personality. I happen to like that. And great look. Kinda spinner ish. Pics are her. Comms were a bit delayed, but not too bad. Not a clock watcher. I was with her a couple hours. A lot of conversation as we just happened to hit it off that way. YMMV. Anyway time flew so time to get down to business. One of the most intense bare headache relief ever. She told me she enjoys it when others get off, and it really showed. She's interesting and creative this the different looks on her listings. My first encounter (when I bailed) she recalled last night. So I guess I took one for the team. I would repeat. She's sexy, flirty, smart, quick witted. Last night was on Baymeadows. I felt a little safer because of that. But the apartment is like Riverside area. Dream was 160 Hh, but my dream lasted a couple hours. I imagine some of why'all might consider the conversation to be a time waster. Different strokes. I think a lot of why'all might enjoy the trip. As always YMMV.
    I talked to Torrie, but she refused to see me unless I sent her a video of me patting my head. I refused, so she misses out.

  3. #35341

    I Do

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    But seriously, you thought she was going to give you some ass for free? You should know better.
    I know better, for sure. I was standing on my last shred of hope that just one of these working girls was true to their word. That hope is shattered. LOL I'm a crushed man. My faith in humanity is obliterated. Nah, she's just another girl.

    Rich.

  4. #35340

    Damsel / Vanessa / Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/265898895570

    This little firecracker also has posted as "Damsel in Distress". Others on this board have deduced listings are fake or a scam because different numbers are used and listings are variable. I HAD to find out for myself, in a dream last night. A couple weeks ago, I almost did a date with "Damsel". Got there and it was a private apartment. I bailed. Not terrible area. We had exchanged photos, she's attractive, but the mystery around her and warnings just were scary. Anyway, last night I dreamt I had to find out and proposed a video call. Yeah, she's real. No obvious drugs. Very lucid. Smart. Kinda spunky personality. I happen to like that. And great look. Kinda spinner ish. Pics are her. Comms were a bit delayed, but not too bad. Not a clock watcher. I was with her a couple hours. A lot of conversation as we just happened to hit it off that way. YMMV. Anyway time flew so time to get down to business. One of the most intense bare headache relief ever. She told me she enjoys it when others get off, and it really showed. She's interesting and creative this the different looks on her listings. My first encounter (when I bailed) she recalled last night. So I guess I took one for the team. I would repeat. She's sexy, flirty, smart, quick witted. Last night was on Baymeadows. I felt a little safer because of that. But the apartment is like Riverside area. Dream was 160 Hh, but my dream lasted a couple hours. I imagine some of why'all might consider the conversation to be a time waster. Different strokes. I think a lot of why'all might enjoy the trip. As always YMMV.
    I was messaging her last night, as well. But when she accused me of being some guy that's been harassing her, I requested a video chat and she never called. She must have been busy with you! She is spunky. I've seen her face pic and she is quite cute. Seems like she has no boobs at all but a very fit body. She's just a little too uppity for me. When I've contacted her, she's been snippy and contrite. Simple questions sometimes get weird philosophical answers and some get no answers at all. Maybe I'm asking the wrong questions. LOL.

    Glad you had a great dream. And now we know she's real and not a serial killer.

    Rich.

  5. #35339

    She's Real

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/265898895570

    This little firecracker also has posted as "Damsel in Distress". Others on this board have deduced listings are fake or a scam because different numbers are used and listings are variable. I HAD to find out for myself, in a dream last night. A couple weeks ago, I almost did a date with "Damsel". Got there and it was a private apartment. I bailed. Not terrible area. We had exchanged photos, she's attractive, but the mystery around her and warnings just were scary. Anyway, last night I dreamt I had to find out and proposed a video call. Yeah, she's real. No obvious drugs. Very lucid. Smart. Kinda spunky personality. I happen to like that. And great look. Kinda spinner ish. Pics are her. Comms were a bit delayed, but not too bad. Not a clock watcher. I was with her a couple hours. A lot of conversation as we just happened to hit it off that way. YMMV. Anyway time flew so time to get down to business. One of the most intense bare headache relief ever. She told me she enjoys it when others get off, and it really showed. She's interesting and creative this the different looks on her listings. My first encounter (when I bailed) she recalled last night. So I guess I took one for the team. I would repeat. She's sexy, flirty, smart, quick witted. Last night was on Baymeadows. I felt a little safer because of that. But the apartment is like Riverside area. Dream was 160 Hh, but my dream lasted a couple hours. I imagine some of why'all might consider the conversation to be a time waster. Different strokes. I think a lot of why'all might enjoy the trip. As always YMMV.

  6. #35338

  7. #35337

    Lucky Charm

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Good or bad?
    Just use search, then you decide what you want to do.

  8. #35336

    Not goof

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Good or bad?
    Saw her once the in call warmed up being car and was rushed.

  9. #35335
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, numerous.
    Good or bad?

  10. #35334
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    As much as I appreciate the advice I'm good. Waiting is the least of our worries down here. I would rather wait and she comes down freshly showered and her apartment is clean, then wait for half these girls to finish doing whatever they are doing and they still look like shit or smell like it. But thank you for the advice.
    Right? This isn't any sort of legit "business. " These are mostly low end hookers. Most of these girls are heavily damaged in some way. Sometimes a real pro comes along, but if she's good at what she does, she won't be reasonably priced for long. I agree with waiting a few for hygiene at the very least.

  11. #35333

  12. #35332

  13. #35331
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/634707480605

    Meet Sosha / Jolene.

    She had an ad up a couple of weeks ago that said one lucky person would win a free hour date. Guess what. I was the lucky winner. Of nothing.

    She said she was needing to shower and get ready at 8 pm or so. At 10 pm, I inquired and she was "about to leave". Her SOB story, because they all have one, is that she has 6 kids and her baby has brain damage. She talks like she's a saint for adopting a bunch of kids, like it's not about the paycheck she gets from the state. Long story short, she said the cops stopped her on the way, her kids in the "bad" hotel were being approached to buy crack and she had to turn around. So she promised to double my free date's time. Now I'm expecting a two hour free date..
    But seriously, you thought she was going to give you some ass for free? You should know better.

  14. #35330

    I made it clear!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    A week or so ago I decided I wanted to sample her head game. I texted her and the afternoon and she got back with me fairly promptly. I told her I had a very tight window after work, and told her exactly what I wanted. She seem more than happy to accommodate so I headed over there. She told me to wait 10 minutes because she had to get ready, blah blah blah I get to the parking lot and told her I was there. She's in the infamous Hotel on Mustang Road. She finally texted me the room number and I went up. I'm in the hallway and some sketchy check is walking around, and I notice how absolutely disgusting that place is. But I figured what the hell I'm already here. I heard somebody in her room talking which I assume was her, and lightly knocked on the door. I didn't want to make a big fuss knocking because there were people roaming around. Finally I just left because she never answered the door. Then she texted me asking me where I was at, if I was at the hotel, LOL. I told her that I made it clear I didn't have a lot of time and I had to dip. I'd really love to massage her tonsils, but everything I'm hearing about her is a bit scary. Plus, that hotel looks like it needs to be burnt to the ground.
    The very first time that I got in touch with Snow, I told her that I was tired of having to wait in the parking lot for the room number by other providers. So I told her that if I didn't have her room number within two minutes after letting her know I was there, then I would leave. At first, she would give me the room # quickly, then the last time I saw her she kept me waiting. I stayed and when I finally saw her, I told her that I wouldn't be waiting that long again. She has good BBBJ skills with deep throat and cim / swallow. But I won't be back until she finds a better hotel. P.S. I haven't fucked her yet. Does anyone know if she is a good fuck? 2 getit.

  15. #35329
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/634707480605

    Meet Sosha / Jolene.

    She had an ad up a couple of weeks ago that said one lucky person would win a free hour date. Guess what. I was the lucky winner. Of nothing.
    I told her she can still come give me two hours of pussy for free and she says she's going to come after 1 pm. We'll see.

    Don't give her your money or your time, she deserves neither.

    Rich.
    She didn't show. Surprise, surprise.

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape