Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 24039
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20619

    Call Number

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to this place however, if you take a look at the pics on Google maps there is a virtual pic you can rotate around the interior of the place, One of the rooms appears to be a massage room. It looks very upscale.

    It's also possible the actual providers are in a different room perhaps upstairs.
    You will be directed to 502 Maple Ave. It is in lower level of Bank Bldg with entrance on Nutley. Several girls of mixed Asian heritage. Full menu.

  2. #20618

    Daniela. Good experience

    Long time lurker, submitting my dues. Visited Daniela when she visited Nova last time in the April. She charges $$$ for an hour, allows multiple shots. Into DFK, BBJ. I'm pretty new to this game, but I enjoyed last visit. She is again in nova, planning to see here again soon. Will post another review.

    https://callescort.org/240-761-0359

  3. #20617

    Hair Solon with massage room?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTemp  [View Original Post]
    They constantly advertise on BP: https://nova.bedpage.com/femaleescor.../23253385.html.

    This should be a Chinese joint, they say they constantly have 3 girls available. But google map show this as a hair and alteration place. Anyone been to this place?
    I have not been to this place however, if you take a look at the pics on Google maps there is a virtual pic you can rotate around the interior of the place, One of the rooms appears to be a massage room. It looks very upscale.

    It's also possible the actual providers are in a different room perhaps upstairs.

  4. #20616
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.
    She doesn't really post. She has a core of regular clients she communicates with though.

  5. #20615

    Michelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.
    I met Melissa, but I've seen the infamous Michelle many times.

  6. #20614

    517 Maple W, anyone been to this place?

    They constantly advertise on BP: https://nova.bedpage.com/femaleescor.../23253385.html.

    This should be a Chinese joint, they say they constantly have 3 girls available. But google map show this as a hair and alteration place. Anyone been to this place?

  7. #20613

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising anywhere now?
    I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.

  8. #20612

    Adverts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising anywhere now?
    She's quite an introvert. There have been times I felt like I was borderline taking advantage behind her will. She'll always talk you out of Greek the last minute and offer it next time, not! When I saw her she mentioned going to court and such, which an erection killer at times. She's got a juicy box that's tight for someone above to average girth, but definitely not Amanda or Ellla tight (my past favs). Her mike skills are fine and she takes direction well if you want your nuts sucked, shaft licked, and head feeling like a lolly pop being flavored. PM if you want her contact info.

  9. #20611
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with Melissa and we agreed to play in the car. Not my preference, but it's too hot out and we couldn't find a place nearby to play outdoors. Picked her up and she looked as if she loss some weight, but not anorexic. Nothing much to add from previous visits and her box is tight as I last remembered and banged.
    How was the car fuck? I bet it was super hot, it was scorching when I was out.

    Wanted to know how tight she was. ?

  10. #20610
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with Melissa and we agreed to play in the car. Not my preference, but it's too hot out and we couldn't find a place nearby to play outdoors. Picked her up and she looked as if she loss some weight, but not anorexic. Nothing much to add from previous visits and her box is tight as I last remembered and banged.
    Is she advertising anywhere now?

  11. #20609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Ads elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get on the site since Wednesday and got the usual error messages for a site that's off-line. Has anyone else had the same experience? I got through their minimal screening and was hoping to take the plunge this weekend.
    They have ads on several other sites, usually Eros, that list the usual suspects. The number on Ivy's ad is the one usually on the site, if you didn't already save it.

  12. #20608

    Melissa in Alexandria

    Finally caught up with Melissa and we agreed to play in the car. Not my preference, but it's too hot out and we couldn't find a place nearby to play outdoors. Picked her up and she looked as if she loss some weight, but not anorexic. Nothing much to add from previous visits and her box is tight as I last remembered and banged.

  13. #20607
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryCool  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of visiting her last week. Com was harder than others. Quoted me more than her post. Left her on read as a result. She responded 2 hours later with the excuse that she thought I was someone else. Stopped by closer to midnight as she was wrapping up her night for her advertised rates. Reminded me a few times that what she posted was her special throughout the experience.

    Deed. CBJ was good, reminded that bbj was included in the quote but not for "the special" cowgirl was also in that special as she positioned herself for mish. Kept her legs low as to prevent proper stroking so I moved to standing Mish. She got into it and started relaxing. Switched to doggy and continued. Nearing 20 minutes or so she asked to put it in her mouth to finish me. While satisfied with completion, I personally would not revisit. YMMV tho. She was much sweeter nearer to the end and couldn't stop talking LOL. Tucked her in her bed and left.

    Older woman. Stocky a bit. Didn't show any candy usage. Nice tits but didn't want them played with. Was very touchy at the end so I assume others may have better experiences.
    Nah she's more of a headache. It was cool but yall aren't missing anything. Has the potential but not really open.

  14. #20606

    Recent Find. Leah

    If you're willing to drive up to Laurel, I put a review of this new girl from there I saw a week or so ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...527&viewfull=1#post6953527.

  15. #20605

    New fav

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...inia/172537388

    Visited her 2nd time late July4. She got warmer and more friendly this time around since she recognized me from last time. Tight hug and kiss right away when enter room.

    Nice ass massage too this time, don't know where she learned it but nice. Cuddle and shower together afterward. We set up a date to go shopping and dinner on Sunday; will report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape