Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22830

    Appleton Ave

    She text me the incall address which is a motel on Appleton Ave. I just looked at the as it even says Appleton Ave and Silver Spring. Maybe she just switched motels. Anyways, 140 for a QV is stupid talk in my book.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Melody hosts at the motel off Lovers Lane.

  2. #22829
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Wants 140 just for a QV. Looks like a big junkie. The two motels on Appleton Ave by Silver Spring have providers there but it's 99.9% chance a manager is close by. One way in the parking lot and only one way out. She'll do a BBBJ for 100. Waaay overpriced for that incall.
    Melody hosts at the motel off Lovers Lane.

  3. #22828

    Pink Cokaine

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMike82  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Everything is covered. Decent BJ, a little mechanical with sex. Overall rating is 7.5. If you're an ass man you won't be disappointed.
    Is this the link? On Tryst she's asking 300 hhr.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/wisconsin...scorts/3188347

    https://tryst.link/escort/pinkcokaine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3188347_InWOhGFmgydO5fxEgjBU.jpg‎  

  4. #22827

    Check my review

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her ads forever. Never seen a review. Does she short visits. Is it worth it? I think I saw her at Walmart awhile back. She looked pretty ok. A bit chunky, not bad. Super curious.
    I saw her once a bit overpriced and mechanical but YMMV. Everything covered.

  5. #22826

    Jamie Lynn

    Anyone seen her? https://secrethostess.com/8646539/. She's also on Tryst. Currently scheduling an outcall to GRB with her tomorrow night but little skeptical.

  6. #22825

    Rotten tuna

    She doesn't go by the name Mermaid anymore but if you search her old name, you will see a lot of reviews saying her V stinks like old fish.

    She was also had two arrest warrants out on her.

    Just some info on her. It's your call.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/291972315003

  7. #22824
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her ads forever. Never seen a review. Does she short visits. Is it worth it? I think I saw her at Walmart awhile back. She looked pretty ok. A bit chunky, not bad. Super curious.
    I've seen her a few times. Everything is covered. Decent BJ, a little mechanical with sex. Overall rating is 7.5. If you're an ass man you won't be disappointed.

  8. #22823
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is the gal in the pics. Affordable clean and no prick marks. She gets an A in effort. Everything covered.
    If interested, BBBJ is available for a nominal upcharge.

  9. #22822

    Lotus near north side

    She is the gal in the pics. Affordable clean and no prick marks. She gets an A in effort. Everything covered.

  10. #22821

    Ari from Northwest

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/910073101601

    Met her a few times. Clean safe affordable but mechanical. Everything covered.

  11. #22820

    Any reviews for Pink Cocaine

    I noticed her ads forever. Never seen a review. Does she short visits. Is it worth it? I think I saw her at Walmart awhile back. She looked pretty ok. A bit chunky, not bad. Super curious.

  12. #22819

    Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    It's been close to a year since I have been through Milwaukee. Wow the sheer lack of talent now has me bummed for sure. Anything good to report? I was thinking I might be in the area next week and wanted to see what is out there.

    Is this one worth meeting? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/016382508858
    I think the gal in the link could possibly be found walking Greenfield. The only good report I've seen is the recent posts about Amber. I'm pretty sure there is a link posted in the recent reviews.

    Good luck and Godspeed.

  13. #22818

    Appleton Ave incall

    Wants 140 just for a QV. Looks like a big junkie. The two motels on Appleton Ave by Silver Spring have providers there but it's 99.9% chance a manager is close by. One way in the parking lot and only one way out. She'll do a BBBJ for 100. Waaay overpriced for that incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    It's been close to a year since I have been through Milwaukee. Wow the sheer lack of talent now has me bummed for sure. Anything good to report? I was thinking I might be in the area next week and wanted to see what is out there.

    Is this one worth meeting? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/016382508858

  14. #22817

    WTF happend to Milwaukee??

    It's been close to a year since I have been through Milwaukee. Wow the sheer lack of talent now has me bummed for sure. Anything good to report? I was thinking I might be in the area next week and wanted to see what is out there.

    Is this one worth meeting? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/016382508858

  15. #22816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180
    Quote Originally Posted by DBadger  [View Original Post]
    This one is obviously a walker. Does anybody recognize her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/536372203595.
    Yup, she belongs over on the other pages with all the Pulitzer Prize seekers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape