Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14326

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardButler  [View Original Post]
    On the advice of this forum I went to see Scarlett a few weeks back. She's earned every bit of praise she gets here. She is very accommodating to requests as long as you're polite about it. A very sweet woman and one I plan on going back to.

    sensualscarlett.com
    Can you PM meet with her verification requirements, is it as her site says and is she still worried about covid info?

  2. #14325

    Star

    Took a shot and reached out to Star today. Easy to text with, easy to schedule. Got to her airport hotel. Clean and comfortable. This girl has a very sexy body, eyes and lips. Genuine or not her face during our meeting was sooooo damn hot. A little baby damage but nothing that would turn me away from seeing her again, fantastic pierced tits. Would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5732419426

  3. #14324

    Sensual Scarlett

    On the advice of this forum I went to see Scarlett a few weeks back. She's earned every bit of praise she gets here. She is very accommodating to requests as long as you're polite about it. A very sweet woman and one I plan on going back to.

    sensualscarlett.com

  4. #14323

    Tinder girls

    One thing I have been trying for some time is to find UTR girls on tinder / bumble, etc.

    It's a lot of work, sorting out crypto babes, "need a deposit" scammers and such. A LOT of work.

    But, it paid off, in a big way.

    I met a girl, early 20's, somewhat chubby but not too bad. As we chatted, it became apparent she was open to "an arrangement".

    We discussed meeting, amount, etc. She was open to bare, and also had a friend that she had done a 3 way with.

    So, of course thinking it's a long game scam I bit, and it turns out that they were both real.

    I met them and a 3 P session was had. My first ever.

    I had not really been interested in such a thing, as a long term traveler / worker in Asia, I could have easily done if it had been something I had the hots for.

    I must say, it's like eating a Durian. I'm glad I did it, but I won't likely do so again.

    The women are in their 20's, both half my age. They did play with each other, but that didn't really excite me as I had thought it might.

    They were both really sweet, and treated me quite well. DFK, BJ and bare with both, the friend being quite a nice looking woman. If you saw her on a site, you'd be sure she's TGTBT. The girl I met originally is about listcrawler average, or a little less, depending on your tolerance for a chubby girl.

    I contacted them both afterward, and they are open to seeing me one / one. So I feel rather set for the moment, and inordinately pleased with myself.

    The question I am sure you wish to know. What was the damage?

    For the 3 P I overpaid. Vastly overpaid. No way around it, but I really wanted to see if I could get access to the friend, and be able to see her long term. So, as an investment, I feel it paid off nicely.

    Ongoing, the chubby girl is asking about the upper end of what listcrawler girls want.

    The friend knows her value, and wants more, but I feel it's not unreasonable. I don't need to worry about "substances" "bf", etc. I get a really good time with women 40+ years younger than me.

    Will I share? No, I won't. I never trade, and I won't do so now, regardless of what you have to offer. You need to mine tinder, etc. For yours. It is a hard, long slog, but the payoff is excellent.

    I report this basically to let you know it IS possible to find UTR, but certainly not at all easy.

  5. #14322
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping SOMEONE knows something about this one. Seen posts off / on for awhile. Reached out, got a filtered verification pic. Seeing past any filter (or attempting to) she's a looker. I live South so when I saw my neighborhood I got excited.

    Please tell me I'm not going to TOFTT?!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/172571650
    See post #13973. Looks like she may have been pretty new at the time so performance may have changed.

  6. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping SOMEONE knows something about this one. Seen posts off / on for awhile. Reached out, got a filtered verification pic. Seeing past any filter (or attempting to) she's a looker. I live South so when I saw my neighborhood I got excited.

    Please tell me I'm not going to TOFTT?!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/172571650
    We will be cheering you on. Let us know.

  7. #14320
    Not impressed with body appearance but skill might make up for that.

  8. #14319

    Ell Woods or Olivia

    Can anyone give me info on Ell Woods formerly of Angels group?

    Dm is ok!

    Thank you in advance!

  9. #14318

  10. #14317

    Honey Intell

    I'm hoping SOMEONE knows something about this one. Seen posts off / on for awhile. Reached out, got a filtered verification pic. Seeing past any filter (or attempting to) she's a looker. I live South so when I saw my neighborhood I got excited.

    Please tell me I'm not going to TOFTT?!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/172571650

  11. #14316

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are very out of date. She's much more skinny and looks very rough now, probably due to drug but I'm not sure. Nice attitude though, not a clock watcher at all. Her donation is pretty high compare to the actual goods, IMO. 160 200. But again she's not a clock watcher so I usually do hhr but pounded away for much more longer than that haha.

    Anyhow she's an ok dream if you get pass the butter face and skinny body.
    I agree completely. Pics are better than her current reality. Incall is ok. On the upside she'll do whatever you want, how you want it done and for as long as you want. She has a pretty tight pussy and gives good head. I saw her once, got a good blowjob and just fuckef her to my heart's delight. The vibe with her. At least for me. Was it's all about the client, so that's how I approached. As I recall I gave it to her balls deep and filled the bag pretty well. I haven't been back but not because she did anything wrong. I just usually have hotter looking options.

  12. #14315

    Not Worth It Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Happy 4th guys.

    Does anyone have info on Lilly below?

    Thank in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lillyslilsecret
    Her pics are very out of date. She's much more skinny and looks very rough now, probably due to drug but I'm not sure. Nice attitude though, not a clock watcher at all. Her donation is pretty high compare to the actual goods, IMO. 160 200. But again she's not a clock watcher so I usually do hhr but pounded away for much more longer than that haha.

    Anyhow she's an ok dream if you get pass the butter face and skinny body.

  13. #14314

    Lilly

    Happy 4th guys.

    Does anyone have info on Lilly below?

    Thank in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lillyslilsecret

  14. #14313

    Has anyone seen Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxm978  [View Original Post]
    Not an encounter, but I spotted Nikki Love (https://tryst.link/escort/nikkilove1222) flying solo in the wild at a downtown bar a few weeks ago. Can confirm that she is smoking hot in person, and she's nice to bartenders and servers. I didn't approach her because I'm not a creep, but now I'm seriously thinking about booking her.
    I've searched for reviews but have found nothing. She looks interesting to me. Anyone try her out?

  15. #14312

    Young and amazing

    I saw this young girl in Maryland Heights. She's about 5"3 and has a beautiful body. I left with a smile on my face. Treat her nicely, brothers. As her ad says, no GFE, no kissing, no bare of any kinds. But that's ok with me. I only went for a QB and she put a smile on my face.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/172467288

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape