LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55554

    Ings Massage in Roswell

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    Spot in Roswell. Been twice and no fun. Massages are fire and the ladies are cuties. Have seen Yumi and Mia.

    Asked for fun and was given a very nice lecture on the current landscape in roswell and that this spot isn't for fun.

    Both times I have been the shop was extra packed. Lot of dudes coming in and out so I thought it was a fun place for sure.

    Feedback?
    Stopped by recently only to be greeted by a familiar face from the Enjoy days. She now goes by Yumi (was formerly known as Wendy) and is still as cute as ever. But while I was there, I found out cuteness no longer equates to fun, even for her old customers that she knows. I believe she owns the business and she is now all business, running a strictly legit shop with a couple of very cute young ladies. Got a good massage, nothing more.

    I left and wished her luck in her new venture.

    Has anyone has had a different experience? PM me please.

  2. #55553

    Downtown experience off Northside

    Anyone have experience at Feet Retreat or the Oasis they opened back up? Both are near 14th street / Northside drive. Please DM me if you have, interested in hitting one of them up today.

  3. #55552

    Wawa

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    For that you should of went to Wawa.
    What's Wawa?

  4. #55551
    Quote Originally Posted by JimStokes  [View Original Post]
    Welp TOFTT. Decided to wander around a bit.

    Stopped by and saw Lili. Saw the curtains and went to leave. She convinced me to do 45 minutes foot massage and hair wash. So I did. $60 with $10 tip to the masseuse as she did a nice job.

    I don't like the space. As side from a lack of privacy, the noise level if crowded would be incredibly annoying.

    Someone, Lili or otherwise, spent a lot of money. Not sure how it will recovered. This set up is not even comparable to a Massage Envy.

    Maybe be its a front. But, not sure this place will make it past Labor Day.

    Also notice Peace Spa has a "For Rent / For Sale" sign. And, it appears Paper Mill is closed. So add these two to Coco and New. Quite a downer today.
    I drove by there this past Friday night around 9 and the place was closed. Definitely uncommon. The way you guys are talking about this place it sounds like a massage set up I saw in New Orleans a few years back. There were chairs all around and no curtains. I understand Lily trying to not get in trouble with Cobb LE. At least keep everything the way it was and just go legit until your heat clears. I wonder what Lily really thinks of this since you know she's all about the money. And Alice, those tig ole bitties are being wasted not being seen or felt.

  5. #55550

    Writing on the wall

    Maybe you didn't see this from the other forum:

    https://eastcobbnews.com/cobb-asked-...-spa-licenses/

    Quote Originally Posted by JimStokes  [View Original Post]
    Welp TOFTT. Decided to wander around a bit.

    Stopped by and saw Lili. Saw the curtains and went to leave. She convinced me to do 45 minutes foot massage and hair wash. So I did. $60 with $10 tip to the masseuse as she did a nice job.

    I don't like the space. As side from a lack of privacy, the noise level if crowded would be incredibly annoying.

    Someone, Lili or otherwise, spent a lot of money. Not sure how it will recovered. This set up is not even comparable to a Massage Envy.

    Maybe be its a front. But, not sure this place will make it past Labor Day.

    Also notice Peace Spa has a "For Rent / For Sale" sign. And, it appears Paper Mill is closed. So add these two to Coco and New. Quite a downer today.

  6. #55549

    Above the Shoulders Below the Knees *sigh*

    Welp TOFTT. Decided to wander around a bit.

    Stopped by and saw Lili. Saw the curtains and went to leave. She convinced me to do 45 minutes foot massage and hair wash. So I did. $60 with $10 tip to the masseuse as she did a nice job.

    I don't like the space. As side from a lack of privacy, the noise level if crowded would be incredibly annoying.

    Someone, Lili or otherwise, spent a lot of money. Not sure how it will recovered. This set up is not even comparable to a Massage Envy.

    Maybe be its a front. But, not sure this place will make it past Labor Day.

    Also notice Peace Spa has a "For Rent / For Sale" sign. And, it appears Paper Mill is closed. So add these two to Coco and New. Quite a downer today.

  7. #55548

    EK Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX6969  [View Original Post]
    Last time I talked about this issue with their Google review, today when checked their Google page and see that they're now permanently closed. Can any monger confirm this sad news?
    As of 4 pm today they were open and seeing customers.

  8. #55547

    Preferences

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    New girl at MS-SS is CHERRY, not Candy; my mistake. Current crew is Cherry, Eva, Kiko & Sandy.
    To all the DM's Kiko is young, I only post or say young when they are real young, right size not too skinny, as far as her measurements, couldn't provide tailored numbers, imo service always varies and improves over each session with any girl. People who have seen her could agree the same.

    Sandy is overall a great balance for each session.

    Cherr / Keely not sure if they use different names because I have seen this girl last year. Nice apple shape, if that's your preference. Eva is same girl from last year her massage is solid deep.

  9. #55546

    Massage Spring-Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    The new MS-SS girl you saw in the lobby is "Candy".
    New girl at MS-SS is CHERRY, not Candy; my mistake. Current crew is Cherry, Eva, Kiko & Sandy.

  10. #55545

    EK Healing is now permanently closed

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX6969  [View Original Post]
    As I planned to check out this place due to many praise from you folks here, I see there is a nasty review from a male-version-Karen left for this place. Wonder if we could all report or flag this review to Google so it would be taken down? Can't afford to have good places be affected by these kind of uptight individuals.
    Last time I talked about this issue with their Google review, today when checked their Google page and see that they're now permanently closed. Can any monger confirm this sad news?

  11. #55544
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    For that you should of went to Wawa.
    I wasn't mobile and I'm not familiar with the offerings in Atlanta. All these spas I read about seem a bit far away. I expect room service to be a little expensive. At least she was fun.

  12. #55543

    Massage Spring-Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyGeet  [View Original Post]
    Young girl Kiko at Massage Spring in sandy springs. She is eye candy on the turn over. If you are in the area do not miss out on this girl and thank me later. On the way out there is another girl in the lobby Kelly or keeli. Apple bottom if that's your thing.
    The new MS-SS girl you saw in the lobby is "Candy".

  13. #55542

    Roswell Venturing

    Young girl Kiko at Massage Spring in sandy springs. She is eye candy on the turn over. If you are in the area do not miss out on this girl and thank me later. On the way out there is another girl in the lobby kelly or keeli. Apple bottom if that's your thing.

  14. #55541
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    For elite massage I recommend Lisa & bell.
    There is also to latinas the give extras. Only thing I got from belle was a good hand shake. Does she offer more with more visits?

  15. #55540
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    DSS Health. DS Health: According to one of the ladies that I had seen there before, they are closing or have closed. I ran into her and she gave me the news. She's looking for other spa work but offered a hotel session. I passed because the service that I received from her previously was just okay. You may run into some former DS Health at other Lawrenceville locations very soon.

    Elite on Pleasant Hill: Walked in and was greeted by a short, cute Asian lady with a friendly demeanor and non-Asian body. She may have called herself Cindy. She's between 5'-5'2". Her top and bottom shelves were really nice. I opted for half hour after reading a previous review (Thanks board! She asked if I was working and if I'd been there before during the backrub. She also asked who I had seen there before, etc. On the flip she added a lot sanitizer to my hands, then added even more globs of sanitizer to my hands for a second time. I took this as a sign for UTC action. She then urged me to finish myself as I was rubbing her great ass OTC. I said "no. You finish". We went back and forth to the point of me getting frustrated. She relented and wanted $60 with no UTC action which she explained before she started. Frustrated, I decline and sat up to leave. She then asked if I wanted to relieve myself. I wish that I had my translator with me because I would've said, "I don't go to Asian spas to relieve myself". I dressed and left. Left small tip for massage. May repeat with the other lady that I saw there when I went to the restroom. It's obvious that they provide extras because Cindy finally relented, but the back and forth is a mood-killer for me.

    Bodhi Massage: Both ladies were pretty. One is very pretty. She probably gets big money thrown her way for services. Opted for an hour from the other attractive lady. The massage was good but the signs of a legit massage began to appear, like using a sheet to cover you, and to tuck around the legs when massaging those parts, and holding the sheet up in front of her face during the flip. There was never a tease or a slight grazing, even by accident. No repeat.
    For elite massage I recommend Lisa & bell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape