Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 40020
-
07-06-24 19:30 #34410Senior Member

Posts: 69Orange
Did any of the girls look the instagram pics / videos? TIA.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 12:35 #34409Senior Member

Posts: 129Trina
Anyone been to her or have extra info they'd be willing to share on her.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ial-55683.html
-
07-06-24 09:56 #34408Senior Member

Posts: 63Relax on Lawrence
Non descriptive building. Knock on the front door. Greeted by an average mt with a decent body. I think just 1 mt is at this location at any time. I have been twice. Same mt and have not asked for her name. She's got a small but nice top. HJ skills are okay. Ok in a pinch.
-
07-06-24 09:52 #34407Senior Member

Posts: 50Paradise Unisex Spa
I was there last year and they had a very young pretty girl with glasses. Small frame and nice tits. Blow job was fantastic and she swallow every drop and hand job was nice. Do anyone knows if she's still there because I'm not trying to waste my time calling and they say yeah and nothing is there no no no. I leave too far. Or any information on young girls. I'm tired of the old one and don't say earth hell no.
-
07-06-24 08:46 #34406Senior Member

Posts: 269Treasure hunt
What Elegant spa is this? I found the address for one in the city on Grand and pulled up only to find out it's a pizza place. Is the Elegant you're talking about in the suburbs?
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
Anyway, next I decided to try Moon on western. Didn't like the exterior vibe. Too much traffic on western and the place has totally blacked out windows with door buzzer. Couldn't look more like a perv waiting outside that one.
Pulled a Uey and decided to head south and confirm details of new management at Star Hot Spa on 31st. Last time I was there it was L1. Well I can confirm it's under new management. So as not to risk ruffling the feathers of those on here who complain about people posting too many details about events on the massage table I'll just leave it at that.
-
07-05-24 13:48 #34405Regular Member

Posts: 8Princess / Thai Orchid
Sadly my experience has been pretty much the exact same. The Milwaukee location used to be my go-to for a great massage and L1 for the last year, but my last two visits in the past month have been awful. The girls I got were not lookers and had a shit attitude from start to finish, did the bare minimum for a massage and then a rushed finish. It's been the complete opposite of my usual experience, not sure what happened here but it's a damn shame.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 12:30 #34404Senior Member

Posts: 183Broadway is the new Belmont
For fans of Belmont Spa (closed for roughly two years now), Broadway is the new Belmont. The thin mamasan from Belmont is now at Broadway, with a shorter haircut. Same vibe. Similar quality women too in my experience (fair variety of ages / body types, always have more than one working). And they even named the spa after the street.
-
07-04-24 20:43 #34403Banned Member

Posts: 317Thai Tiffany
You need to see Thai Tiffany at Broadway spa. Just saw here there yesterday. She's back and gives a great massage. Great to look at and has a great jlo asian ass. She will make you happy. You need to take good care of her.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 20:31 #34402Regular Member

Posts: 4Montrose / Kimball
Anyone been to the lowkey black windows joint across 711? Noticed a doorbell while I drove by.
-
07-04-24 17:58 #34401Banned Member

Posts: 167Same
Yeah, I've had mixed results with the Belmont and Milwaukee locations. The first time I went, the girl gave me an amazing massage that relieved some of my back tension / pain and with a topless L1 finish. My dumbass didn't catch her name. Second time, I got a pretty good massage with a lackluster L1 OTC finish. And the last three times have been underwhelming massages with okay L1. I think I'm done going there for a while and going to try to find a different place.
Originally Posted by Varsity2017
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 17:27 #34400Senior Member

Posts: 47Orange Spa
It was the 4th and I wanted some fireworks. I called dozens of escorts and could not get one I would really want who did not want a deposit. Called a couple of my ATFs. No luck. So I decided to go to Orange. I was not busy when I got there around 11 AM. Didn't get her name but I was greeted by a tall thin woman about 35. She was cute with A cups. Got a massage followed by a table shower, then a pretty good BBJ. I don't know if I would go back because I want to find places closer to home. It takes me an hour and a half to get there. On the way out I saw another woman, young with great legs. No other customers and no one parked in front.
-
07-04-24 16:03 #34399Senior Member

Posts: 468CLM Eve
Any info on Eve?
-
07-04-24 15:42 #34398Senior Member

Posts: 109Princess Thai
I have had the same experience and most recently as last week. Not sure if a different vibe was given but they are always reliable, have not been to Belmont in over a year though.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 09:12 #34397Senior Member

Posts: 40Elegant Spa, Mandi
I had time to kill and decided to stop by Elegant spa. Mandi greeted me and I liked that she was petite and on the younger side. Opted for 30 and was told massage first because table shower was occupied. I wasn't sure if this was the best bargain at first because I really like the TS buildup to the main course. But sure enough it was a wonderful experience and she offered the TS afterwards. I accepted and enjoyed it almost the same. Mandi was skinny with bolt ons and about 5' tall. I'd definitely repeat but probably want to try the other girl I saw in the back next time. Didn't get an introduction but she was very cute.
I paid 180 tip for the 69 + FS + Massage.
-
07-03-24 20:54 #34396Senior Member

Posts: 64Lucky Star. Meh
Ok. So decided to take Lucky Star for a whirl. On Broadway just north of Irving park next to a sports bar (which is convenient- LOL).
Did 30 min just because I didn't want to over commit so $50 to house.
MMS was ROUGH. Sounded as though she smokes 100 packs a day and lots of fillers. Was told there were three options but only two if you don't count MMS.
Option 1 was Asian, she looked high. Decent body, decent face. Terrible vibe.
Option 2 was a nice little Latina named Anna. Probably in her 30's but nice face, nice body. Went with option 2.
Massage was fair at best and haggling on the flip was annoying. Wanted a $100 for a fully clothed L1 and I told her (nicely) to pound sound. She took care of junior despite me telling her I wasn't down for that fee so gave her a nice tip.
On my way out the two others basically surrounded me and kept me from leaving until Anna confirmed that I left a tip.
Will I be back? Definitely not which is a bummer because Anna is my flavor and I could get into that.
Looks: 7/10.
Massage: 5/10.
Value: 1/10.













Reply With Quote




