Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 6928
-
07-08-24 19:28 #5278Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks
Thanks for both replies I will be in the area for 3 day as part of a board retreat. I am from Upstate New York. Last time I was in the area I saw Samatha. She was fine I enjoyed the session. I also Sandra in New Haven who I really liked and she told me that she was going to be offering body to body. I thought if this woman has been doing it for 10 years someone probably on this board has seen her.
I don't need FS just a nice sensual massage.
-
07-08-24 13:45 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 76Found this
https://the-king-treatment.webnode.page/
Originally Posted by Spocker104
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 10:50 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 1645I got the same message from her. I believe some providers will only give basic information as to not incriminate themselves. Where are you coming from? All of us on the message board can hook you up with a decent provider.
Originally Posted by Spocker104
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 16:47 #5275Regular Member

Posts: 18King Treeatment Body Rub
Hi.
I am going to be in the area and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this woman https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...763384961.html.
I reached out to her and she replied quickly with rates, I was interested in the body to body, but when I asked her to tell me a bit more about herself and the massage I have gotten no response. I checked and did not see any reviews on her.
Thank you.
-
07-04-24 08:30 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 375Terrible
I walked out on her years ago when she was just starting.
Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85
[View Original Post]
I don't remember exactly what she did or said, but I didn't even begin to get undressed.
Picked the donation back up from the nightstand and left.
She tried following down the hotel hall crying.
Avoid.
-
07-03-24 16:47 #5273Banned Member

Posts: 1318Three Castle
Spoken about this place few times. Know her well, good financial backing. Nice home outside Ct. Not sure options at her spa, however outside her spa is where she's one wild experience. Doesn't look or act her age. Good luck.
Options: Private.
Ranking: 4 hard cocks.
-
06-30-24 06:35 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 53Succinct excellent intel. Thanks, Crutches. Sorry for your loss.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 17:48 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 607Crappy apartment, actually had a massage table.
Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85
[View Original Post]
Waisted time in bathroom, playing with cell, setting music.
Way below average rub.
IMHO, butt ugly.
I waisted my coin so you don't have to.
-
06-29-24 16:03 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 5229No, don't bother. Details are in the Htfd Escort forum. Do a search on pickle. She known as the pickle girl and doubles with Paula.
Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-29-24 14:12 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone see her before?
Clearly not a looker, but is she reliable and gets the job done w no hassle?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/426652674672
-
06-27-24 10:51 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 480Its open, business as usual.
Originally Posted by Uwoqelo
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 06:52 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 1234I don't think that place has ever offered FS. I've had plenty of excellent, almost LMT level massages there and left happy, but not much more. I enjoy visiting, but not for full service.
Originally Posted by BruceMoose007
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 17:57 #5266Banned Member

Posts: 163Spa Castle
I saw a girl by the name of Coco I was there on Sunday. I also had a much different experience. Highly disappointed. Ended up being a waste. Decent massage followed by pretty good HJ. Was going for full service tho. I offered up to a 300 tip and she wouldn't budge. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnP1200
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 10:11 #5265Regular Member

Posts: 4Royal spa
Anybody know if anything happened here? No longer appearing on google maps and not picking up the phone. Haven't had a chance to drive by yet.
-
06-26-24 06:54 #5264Banned Member

Posts: 1318Outside
My experience only. If you want anything, it's outside her spa's. She's a good time but you have to work at it. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by JohnP1200
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




