Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 463 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 6937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Crappy apartment, actually had a massage table.

    Waisted time in bathroom, playing with cell, setting music.

    Way below average rub.

    IMHO, butt ugly.

    I waisted my coin so you don't have to.
    Succinct excellent intel. Thanks, Crutches. Sorry for your loss.

  2. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85  [View Original Post]
    Clearly not a looker, but is she reliable and gets the job done w no hassle?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/426652674672
    Crappy apartment, actually had a massage table.

    Waisted time in bathroom, playing with cell, setting music.

    Way below average rub.

    IMHO, butt ugly.

    I waisted my coin so you don't have to.

  3. #5270
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85  [View Original Post]
    Clearly not a looker, but is she reliable and gets the job done w no hassle?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/426652674672
    No, don't bother. Details are in the Htfd Escort forum. Do a search on pickle. She known as the pickle girl and doubles with Paula.

    BMD.

  4. #5269

    Anyone see her before?

    Clearly not a looker, but is she reliable and gets the job done w no hassle?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/426652674672

  5. #5268
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwoqelo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if anything happened here? No longer appearing on google maps and not picking up the phone. Haven't had a chance to drive by yet.
    Its open, business as usual.

  6. #5267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl by the name of Coco I was there on Sunday. I also had a much different experience. Highly disappointed. Ended up being a waste. Decent massage followed by pretty good HJ. Was going for full service tho. I offered up to a 300 tip and she wouldn't budge. Won't repeat.
    I don't think that place has ever offered FS. I've had plenty of excellent, almost LMT level massages there and left happy, but not much more. I enjoy visiting, but not for full service.

  7. #5266

    Spa Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP1200  [View Original Post]
    I had a much different experience the other day. Overall it was good but different. The place is very clean and quiet and the parking is easy. Provider was probably late 40's. Had a nice shower and the massage was very relaxing. Very limited tease and standard ending on the flip. Some roaming was allowed under but the clothes never came off. Still worth a visit again.
    I saw a girl by the name of Coco I was there on Sunday. I also had a much different experience. Highly disappointed. Ended up being a waste. Decent massage followed by pretty good HJ. Was going for full service tho. I offered up to a 300 tip and she wouldn't budge. Won't repeat.

  8. #5265

    Royal spa

    Anybody know if anything happened here? No longer appearing on google maps and not picking up the phone. Haven't had a chance to drive by yet.

  9. #5264

    Outside

    My experience only. If you want anything, it's outside her spa's. She's a good time but you have to work at it. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP1200  [View Original Post]
    I had a much different experience the other day. Overall it was good but different. The place is very clean and quiet and the parking is easy. Provider was probably late 40's. Had a nice shower and the massage was very relaxing. Very limited tease and standard ending on the flip. Some roaming was allowed under but the clothes never came off. Still worth a visit again.

  10. #5263

    Spa Castle

    I had a much different experience the other day. Overall it was good but different. The place is very clean and quiet and the parking is easy. Provider was probably late 40's. Had a nice shower and the massage was very relaxing. Very limited tease and standard ending on the flip. Some roaming was allowed under but the clothes never came off. Still worth a visit again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomJeff218  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a QV in Middletown. As usual the place is super clean and quiet. Amy answered the back door and led me to the room. There was another lady there by the name of Sophia.

    Amy very attractive probably in her early 40's. Black hair and slender body with a great personality.

    She remembered me from previous visit I made there so we skipped the massage and got right to the main event. Off came the cloths, bent her over the table and dry humped her ass. She was very responsive to all positions. We went up on the table in a 69 position. She looks great from all angles. I popped sooner than I wanted to but she is very attractive and hot. Next time I will need to slow myself down. This girl is well worth the visit.

  11. #5262

    She's still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if Rachel / Roxy is gone or retired? Txt her a couple of times and got no response.
    I saw her in Vernon just the other day.

  12. #5261

    Rachel / Roxy

    Just wondering if Rachel / Roxy is gone or retired? Txt her a couple of times and got no response.

  13. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetManinnc  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all you mongers with good taste. I'm coming into the Hartford area in a couple of weeks and would love to find an oasis from the AMP desert that is the Triangle region of NC. Unsurprisingly, I have a taste for cute, hot, welcoming, warm asian masseuses. Great massage from a beautiful woman who enjoys the male body. Is that too much to ask? Any suggestions for a must go? I've heard Gold Rose mentioned, but, alas, I've not been in this area since I've been of age. So, ignorant. Any help is much appreciated. As always, please feel free to PM with a particularly utr suggestion, if you want to do a total stranger a solid and build your karma points.
    Yes that's too much to ask.

  14. #5259

    Pure

    I know a lot of you guys weren't fans due to the hike on the donation price vs what was on offer, but I didn't see it posted. From what I could tell it looks like it's shut down. It's a shame because I enjoyed having a local option that wasn't an AMP. Anybody tried Aqua since Hailey or whatever her name was stopped working there? Worth it?

  15. #5258

    Coming in from NC

    Hey, all you mongers with good taste. I'm coming into the Hartford area in a couple of weeks and would love to find an oasis from the AMP desert that is the Triangle region of NC. Unsurprisingly, I have a taste for cute, hot, welcoming, warm asian masseuses. Great massage from a beautiful woman who enjoys the male body. Is that too much to ask? Any suggestions for a must go? I've heard Gold Rose mentioned, but, alas, I've not been in this area since I've been of age. So, ignorant. Any help is much appreciated. As always, please feel free to PM with a particularly utr suggestion, if you want to do a total stranger a solid and build your karma points.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape