Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4435
-
07-06-24 13:06 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 47Info please
I've never tried an MP before but am curious. Can you message me or post the name and location and cost? I googled Eastern and found one in south Sarasota. Not sure if that's the one.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 23:39 #3129Senior Member

Posts: 219Eastern
So both girls leaving tmw? New ones coming in?
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 17:36 #3128Senior Member

Posts: 56Eastern business as usual. Grace & Mia
Stopped in this afternoon and saw the lovely Grace. Standard table shower, plenty of BBJ and then back in the room. She was on her cycle so I had to settle for BBJCIM but that was excellent. She is a lovely girl with a great body. She said she's leaving for NY tomorrow and won't be back till Aug and that Mia is in California. All seemed normal, mongers coming and going (pun intended). YMMV of course!
RS.
-
07-04-24 20:05 #3127Senior Member

Posts: 540Independents too!
My regular provider says she doesn't list massage in her ad because in the state of Florida you have to have a license to sell massages, if not you can be arrested just like you said. It doesn't just apply to AMP's and MP's.
Originally Posted by Drakula
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 18:58 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 503Interesting concept
Attended a town meeting of my surg tech and two AMP providers in Cape Coral last evening. Business slow, sheet to indicate symptoms, and one is heading to SW Florida d / t not possessing a Florida license, More will likely flee to become licensed and seek licensure reciprocity at another (later) date. Fwiw. Drak.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 09:45 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 480It may or may not be an issue
The place has to be licensed for the laws to really apply. How many times when a place is busted, one of the charges is "practicing without a license"? Its my guess. They will shift business models if it does become a problem and buy a little house and no more street signage, advertise on one of the many come hither sites and blow blow blow away.
Originally Posted by Drakula
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 07:44 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 503Consider this.
All spas in Charlotte County, and likely Florida have a surveillance camera at a distance on the entrance. The entrance / exit process is under record. It will take little time for enough data to be logged to follow-up with an inspector (agent) simply asking for the record. FWIW read between the lines.
Originally Posted by Coh123
[View Original Post]
Also, the law requires all therapists must have an active license on record with the State of Florida. This represents an effort by the State to initiate a minimum standard to incur occupational gain by simply meeting the minimum standard for training and hours-in-training (on the job). They must be able to pass fluency. Also lesser potential for human trafficking when the masseuse is licensed.
This becomes of the record, have you kept records, etc. How does one know the surveillance issue? Many people know someone in local law enforcement (any county) or who works in county government and they have loose lips (pun).
This site is a killer when is comes to the client "loose lips" and "candy shop" type reports and is a record in itself. My surg tech enjoys massages and at times what cannot be found at a chiro office or in a franchised massage establishment.
Stay safe. Drak.
-
07-02-24 23:26 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 186New ID requirements law
Now that the new law is in effect has anyone been asked for their ID?
-
07-01-24 18:36 #3122Senior Member

Posts: 45July 1, 2024
I went into two massage parlors today in Sarasota. It was business as usual. No special forms and no I'd check. Since there are nefarious characters on this forum, I cannot mention the spas because I don't want these nefarious "people" to start checking the spas and / or raiding them. My feeling is that this is exactly what the Florida governor wants. If the spas do not follow the new "rules", they will probably be shut down in the future. Big Deal! Most will reopen somewhere else like they have been doing for the last 20 years.
-
07-01-24 16:59 #3121Senior Member

Posts: 213That's Service
Dang homie, now that's service. There us to be a place rite across from the airport. That was real good. I think Japan sauna. The place was really good.
Originally Posted by Call234
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 09:14 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 49Big boobs
Can anyone point me to a spot in the surrounding area where I can find the biggest tits? I have a tf fetish. Thanks. DM me if needed.
-
06-30-24 15:01 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 977Eastern
This was my experience with Sunny a couple weeks ago. I had no cash, cause I thought, since it was a business they take credit cards so I am standing at the atm while she is on her knees sucking my dick.
That is funny. I have never heard of an ATM situation like that before. LOL. Stay safe.
-
06-30-24 14:59 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 55Check the Fort Myers Forum Page for details in PC.
Originally Posted by MisterBud
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 08:56 #3117Regular Member

Posts: 10Check out the Fort Myers section. You'll find your answers there.
Originally Posted by MisterBud
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 22:52 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 56Trip to Mead. Selena and Emily
Hola gents, made my first stop to Mead after reading reports on Emily. Stopped in tonight about 7 pm and had the place to myself. Met at the door by a very pretty girl named Selena wearing cutoff jean shorts and a little baby tee. Very attractive and sexy. Paid the HF (. 6 for 30 m) and laid down, Selena came back and started the massage, maybe 5 minutes at best LOL. She flipped me and asked what I wanted and we settled on $$ for everything. Then she asked if I wanted another girl, but I only brought enough for her so I had to decline.
Selena got undressed and then I could see she's got a smoking body, lean with very perky Bs or maybe small Cs. Didn't feel like they were man-made. Beautiful skin and adorable, one of the prettiest girls I've seen in the hobby. She put the cover on junior with her mouth and we were off, starting RCG and then I asked her to turn around in CG so I could see her. She really got into it, lots of convincing moaning and dirty talk, very sexy. Intense time, filled the bag and enjoyed myself.
After she cleaned me up, she brought Emily in to meet me and she is just as described, very tiny and very cute. If I'd had more $ I could have gotten 4 hands from them both! We chatted for a few minutes and Emily said she's leaving for LA tomorrow so I guess I've missed my chance with her. Very satisfying for my first visit, will definitely seek out Selena again.
RS.











Reply With Quote





