Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 41283
-
07-06-24 09:46 #35343Senior Member

Posts: 477We Have A Mole!
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Nobody read it to her. Chicks know about this site.
Don't be such a drama queen.
A2
-
07-06-24 09:12 #35342Senior Member

Posts: 1246Torrie
I talked to Torrie, but she refused to see me unless I sent her a video of me patting my head. I refused, so she misses out.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 08:03 #35341Senior Member

Posts: 477I Do
I know better, for sure. I was standing on my last shred of hope that just one of these working girls was true to their word. That hope is shattered. LOL I'm a crushed man. My faith in humanity is obliterated. Nah, she's just another girl.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
07-06-24 07:59 #35340Senior Member

Posts: 477Damsel / Vanessa / Layla
I was messaging her last night, as well. But when she accused me of being some guy that's been harassing her, I requested a video chat and she never called. She must have been busy with you! She is spunky. I've seen her face pic and she is quite cute. Seems like she has no boobs at all but a very fit body. She's just a little too uppity for me. When I've contacted her, she's been snippy and contrite. Simple questions sometimes get weird philosophical answers and some get no answers at all. Maybe I'm asking the wrong questions. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
Glad you had a great dream. And now we know she's real and not a serial killer.
Rich.
-
07-06-24 07:05 #35339Senior Member

Posts: 151She's Real
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/265898895570
This little firecracker also has posted as "Damsel in Distress". Others on this board have deduced listings are fake or a scam because different numbers are used and listings are variable. I HAD to find out for myself, in a dream last night. A couple weeks ago, I almost did a date with "Damsel". Got there and it was a private apartment. I bailed. Not terrible area. We had exchanged photos, she's attractive, but the mystery around her and warnings just were scary. Anyway, last night I dreamt I had to find out and proposed a video call. Yeah, she's real. No obvious drugs. Very lucid. Smart. Kinda spunky personality. I happen to like that. And great look. Kinda spinner ish. Pics are her. Comms were a bit delayed, but not too bad. Not a clock watcher. I was with her a couple hours. A lot of conversation as we just happened to hit it off that way. YMMV. Anyway time flew so time to get down to business. One of the most intense bare headache relief ever. She told me she enjoys it when others get off, and it really showed. She's interesting and creative this the different looks on her listings. My first encounter (when I bailed) she recalled last night. So I guess I took one for the team. I would repeat. She's sexy, flirty, smart, quick witted. Last night was on Baymeadows. I felt a little safer because of that. But the apartment is like Riverside area. Dream was 160 Hh, but my dream lasted a couple hours. I imagine some of why'all might consider the conversation to be a time waster. Different strokes. I think a lot of why'all might enjoy the trip. As always YMMV.
-
07-06-24 00:36 #35338Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
-
07-05-24 22:52 #35337Senior Member

Posts: 225Lucky Charm
Just use search, then you decide what you want to do.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 20:40 #35336Senior Member

Posts: 151Not goof
Saw her once the in call warmed up being car and was rushed.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 20:34 #35335Senior Member

Posts: 170Good or bad?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 20:15 #35334Senior Member

Posts: 586Right? This isn't any sort of legit "business. " These are mostly low end hookers. Most of these girls are heavily damaged in some way. Sometimes a real pro comes along, but if she's good at what she does, she won't be reasonably priced for long. I agree with waiting a few for hygiene at the very least.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 18:34 #35333Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes
Yes, numerous.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 18:20 #35332Senior Member

Posts: 170
-
07-05-24 17:44 #35331Senior Member

Posts: 586But seriously, you thought she was going to give you some ass for free? You should know better.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 17:07 #35330Senior Member

Posts: 79I made it clear!
The very first time that I got in touch with Snow, I told her that I was tired of having to wait in the parking lot for the room number by other providers. So I told her that if I didn't have her room number within two minutes after letting her know I was there, then I would leave. At first, she would give me the room # quickly, then the last time I saw her she kept me waiting. I stayed and when I finally saw her, I told her that I wouldn't be waiting that long again. She has good BBBJ skills with deep throat and cim / swallow. But I won't be back until she finds a better hotel. P.S. I haven't fucked her yet. Does anyone know if she is a good fuck? 2 getit.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 16:01 #35329Senior Member

Posts: 477She didn't show. Surprise, surprise.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Rich.









Reply With Quote





